Chapter 12- Pearl Sapphire Blue (E.L.F.) I prom15e to 10ve and 13elieve

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

 

“I need to think of something to do now” Yoona said in a panic mode as she walks around her room, thinking of what to do about the marriage of Eunye and Siwon. “I can’t just let someone be around Siwon knowing that it’s not me..” she said to herself. “What to do? What to do?” she asked her self as she panics and as she bites her nails. Then, that moment, she hatches an idea. “Aha~!” she said as she smiles. “I know!” she continued as she talks to herself. “What if, I will help Siwon find Eunye and he’ll be so amazed that I helped him then finally… HE’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH ME!!” she said to herself. “I’ll just tell him everything, Eunye and Kyuhyun’s plan, then when I finally tell him, he will be so thankful that he’ll truly fall for me!!” she said as she smiles dreaming about everything she’s planning. Then she stood up staright acting all manly and clears . “Thank you Yoona, your kindness made me fall in love with you..” she said bowing and copying Siwon’s voice. Then, she stepped forward and acted all girly. “Oh you’re welcome my darling Siwon!!” she said acting that Siwon’s in front of her. “What a brilliant plan!!!” she said again. “Tomorrow, I’ll tell everything! And by the end of tomorrow, Siwon will be mine!!” she said all happily as she thinks of her evil plan.

 

 

Deongseok Village.

 

Inside Super Senior’s house.

 

It was a quiet night for everyone in the village, the night was so dark but the moon that time was shining so bright. It was a cold evening that time at the Leovan Kingdom. Everyhouse is now finally starting to turn off their lights. As the lights were almost out in the villageof Deongseok, Super Senior was also now was laying on the floor with their mats all around as they lay on the ground and try to sleep. All of them are in one room, their sleeping room I should say, they don’t have a bed, they decided to buy a big mat and a big sheet for all of them to fit in. You see, even if their the most famous group in Leovan, they weren’t as rich as you think. Why you ask? Try having too many members with financial, family and eating disorder problems, now I ask you, do you think they will be rich having that kind of situation. Plus, they also have personal needs, plus the water bills and electricity bills, they have to split everything up. As all of Super Senior sleeps well, one of them was just lying on the ground as his eyes wide open and just looking up the ceiling. As he was widely awake and as he hears everyone especially Shindong was snoring, how could he? But that’s not he main reason why he was still awake. “Eunhyuk? Why are you still awake?” Donghae said as he rubs his eyes and look at Eunhyuk who was just staring at the ceiling. “Do you ever imagine what would happen if we didn’t create this group?” Eunhyuk said not moving even once, he just kept looking at the ceiling and not even look at Donghae. “Of course. All of us would be probably on the streets now eating garbage. Our family would be probably living in a box now.” Donghae answered calmly. “Exactly.” Eunhyuk replied calmly. “What are you thinking right now.” Donghae asked. “I’m thinking… what will be our future, with this group…” he said. Then, Donghae came closer to Eunhyuk and started to have a serious talk. “Yah, Hyukjae… do you remember what happened to our group years ago?” “What did happen?” he said finally looking at Donghae. “Hangeng left, KangIn left, even Kibum left… Our lives wasn’t the best that time when we weren’t together right?” he said but Eunhyuk just gave a deep thought and never gave an answer.  “Do you remember what our fans said to us when we weren’t all together?” Donghae said looking now at the ceiling as he smiles and thinks of the fans. “They said… ‘Oppa, please perform with complete members, you’re not as handsome as before when you perform” he said with a giggle. “And Yesung, remember what he said to us? To the fans? To everyone?” he continued. “Because Super Junior is one, I believe they will comeback… and looked what happened?” he said. “We made a comeback as a whole Super Senior” the two said in unison as they look back at the hard times and tried to just laugh about it. “Even if it’s hard because we have many members, even if it’s hard because we need to perform in a small stage with big number of members, we still comfort each other no matter what happens…” Donghae said calmly as he close his eyes and thinks about the past. “We are really one especially when our fans raise our blue balloon and light sticks..” Eunhyuk said as he was now finally smiling. “We are one especially if we says We are Super Senior-oyo and when our fans says We are elfs-oyo..” Donghae said smiling as he close his eyes.

“We are Super Senior, as long as our fans still want us, we will be giving our best to perform for them.” “We will” Donghae said agreeing. “Being the leader of Super Senior I will do my best to make everything alright, to make my members   healthy and happy, and to make our fans happy in everyway we can. Because I love you and the fans, and I know, ELFs love us back.” He said. “Deh… be the best leader you could ever be..” Donghae said smiling. “Yeah, I will, like the leader of Super Junior..” he said. “I know, I like him, he knows how to handle every situation with s..” “Yeah..” Eunhyuk agreed. “He’s really kind, you know I heard, that the second oldest and the ninth oldest in Super Junior had a fight in their dorm and they  threw objects at each other, then after a while they made up and went out of the dorm to buy food. Then the leader was the one who cleaned up the mess.” Eunhyuk said smiling. “Oh yeah I heard about that… poor leader, kk~” Donghae said. “That’s why I am doing everything to make our group even more popular, I accepted the deal of the king if that’s the only way for us to perform there, I want to make our group the best. Because I care for you guys, I can’t stand our lives like this, sleeping everynight on the cold floor, living in this old house, I can’t I want you guys and our family to have a  better life, if that deal is the only answer for our success, I will take it, cause that’s how much I love you guys…” Eunhyuk said from the bottom of his heart. “We know, and we also love you, me and the other members, especially the fans loves you…” Donghae said with a smile. “I love you guys…” Eunhyuk said to everyone even though he knew no one exactly heard it because they were asleep. “Good night Donghae” “Good night Hyukjae” they both said to each other as they finally went to sleep. But after a few seconds... "Aish! You idiot! Be much more quiet! You're so noisy..." Hangeng said trying to cover his face up with a pillow.

 

 

 

 

 


AAAAWWWEEEE~ IT'S LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY EVERYTIME I'M GOING TO REMEMBER ALL THE HARDSHIPS THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH... BUT IT'S OKAY, OUR OPPAS OUR TOUGH, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! THANK YOU!!