Chapter 11- Making a deal.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

“OKAY! OKAY! OKAY!! STOP! WAIT!!” Eunhyuk said shouting as 2 men with really big sack of muscles went beside him trying to drag him at the head crusher. As Heechul heard it, he lift his left hand signing the body guards to stop. “Yes?” Heechul said calmly. “Well, umm…” he said shaking. “Why don’t we make a deal?” he said having a dried laugh. “Deal? What deal?” “You know deal… a proposal for financing—“ “I’m not asking what’s the meaning of ‘deal’! I’m not that stupid!! I’m asking what kind of deal would you like?” he said trying to hold his anger. “Well your highness, what kind of deal would you like, to make us perform here?” he said not trying to show his fear. “Hmmm…” Heechul said thinking, then for a moment, his face turns something like it has a bright idea that hatched up. “Okay, sure.. I have one…” He said. “Really? What?” “But promise me you’ll do it or no deal…” he said seriously. “Okay, what is it then?” he asked. “My daughter, she’s been missing for almost days now, I want you to find her…” he said. “BWO?! Find her?! How can I find her if I don’t know where to start!!!” he complained. “Well if you don’t like it then you can leave this instant!!” he said starting to get angry again. “Wait!” he said. “If that’s the only thing for us to have a performance here…then… *sigh* we’ll do it” he said as he lower his head down. “Great then.. wonderful…” Heechul said calmly. “Man in black, please give him a paper that says I agree and he agree  to the deal blah blah blah thank you…” he said as he didn’t really care what was he saying and as he was about to exit the room “Oh and by the way, be here tomorrow early in the morning, I want to talk about more on how you’re going to find my daughter..” he said as he completely exits the room not caring on Eunhyuk’s answer. As Eunhyuk and man in black were all alone. “Well, you heard the man, do a paper that says blah blah blah..” Eunhyuk said with a smile. “I’m not deaf..” the man in black said. “You may leave this palace now..” the man in black continued. “Okay fine fine, but the paper?” he said. “Here, now leave..” the man in black said. “Thank you you’re kind!” he said as he saw the paper in his hand, he was so happy he smiled with his gums showing. “Bye! Thank you so much!!!” he said to the man in black as he kiss him on the cheek and left the room going outside the palace. “Hey What the heck!!!???” the man in black said as he rubs his cheeks all disgusted on his kiss.

 

 

End of flashbacks.

 

 

Donghae: ARE you crazyyyy!!!!!????

Yesung: How can you be so sure we’re going to find that girl!!!

Shindong: We don’t even know how and where to start!!!!!

Kangin:  And how are we going to practice and find the girl at the same time???!!!

Ryeowook: Hyung did you consider who will going to take care of the house?

Kibum: Yeah, plus we don’t even have clues, I mean maybe she was kidnapped, or maybe she’s dead now…

 

Eunhyuk: Okay, okay… I know all of that is hard to answer…but..that’s why we’re going to the palace again so we can talk about it further more…

 

 

“Oh yeah, more ideas from the genius…” Shindong said as he went nearer the fridge, and everyone walking out of the area except for Donghae. “It’s okay, we can do this..” Donghae said as he taps Eunhyuk’s shoulders.

 


So do you really think it will be successful? I mean, Super Seniors doubting Eunhyuk's "brilliant idea"..comment and subscribe!!!