Chapter 3- Splitting up.

Sungmin's Fail Magic (The Siwon, Yoona, Eunye & Kyuhyun's epic love story)

“No Kyuhyun!” Eunye said as two guys pulled her away from Kyu. “Eunye!” he said back as he was being hold by two guys. As he saw Eunye being carried away, someone went in front of him covering his sight from Eunye. “You know, when you mess with prince, things could get a little messy..” Siwon said as he punch Kyu right at his stomach. “P-please…hurt me in any way, just don’t hurt Eunye…” he said can’t take the pain anymore. “Oh I will, I love Eunye, there’s no possibilities that I can hurt her…” he said as he punch him again, but this time, right at the cheeks, making him bleed. “Boys, just continue this business…” he said as he left making the men continue to continuously punch him.

 

As he went to Eunye’s room and close the doors. “You shouldn’t have told my father about it!” she shouted as she sat on her bed. “And why? Do you think I will let you go with that poor young man?” he said as he went close to her and touch her face, but she fought and move away to him. “I much more love him rather than you who don’t have a heart…” she said almost getting teary. “Of course I have a heart.. and it was made for you..” he said coming closer again to her, but she stood up close to the door. “Okay! You are disgusting! You don’t even have a proper attitude, what more on taking on the throne..” she said. “My Eunye..” he said as he stood up. “Don’t call me that!” she interrupted. “I have every knowledge on how to handle a kingdom, it’s in my blood..” he said coming closer to her again. “I hate you…” she said as she opens the door and slamming it.

 

As she walked in the hallways, “Princess!” someone called. “What is it?” she said as she wipe her tears. “The King and Queen are calling you..” Sir Marko said. As she hears it, pat on her shoulders was felt, as she looked on who is it, it was Siwon who was smirking. “Let’s go, we can’t let our highness wait…” he said. But she just lowered her head down, “Sir Marko, thanks for telling us, we’ll now be going…” he said as he bows. “Come on…” he said as he touches her shoulders.

 

As they got into the room.

 

“He’s worthless! How could you stand to that kind of person! He’s not good enough for our entire royal family! You’re going to marry Siwon!” Heechul said angrily. “But dad! I love him!” “How could you say that in front of us! Listen to yourself! You didn’t tell us your having an affair with that..that..poor boy!” Sohee said furious. “If I tell you will you accept him?!” “That’s enough young lady!” Heechul said banging on the chair. “Sir Marko, will you read us the announcement, so that they will know everything..” Heechul said as he fixes his clothing and hair from all the angriness he did.

 

“Here certifies that Princess Kim Eunye of Leovan is engaged with Choi Siwon, great grandson of the great Choi SuPyo, late king of great China” Sir Marko said announcing to everyone inside the room. As Siwon heard it, a smirk was seen on his face. As the king, and queen, Sohee and Heechul sat on their throne; they kept smiling and clapping knowing that it’s official news.

 

End of Flash back

 

 

 


Awwww~ who's happy for Kyu and who's sad for Siwon, or maybe the other way around, kkk~ comment and subscribe!!! >.<