Punishment and rival

Is he my Angel?

Eunhee Pov:

"W-what is it Kyu?"

"Give me a kiss on the cheek." He smirks but I smile and sigh in relief.

"Alright!" He closes his eyes and I get on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek. When I turn to see Leeteuk all tense.

"What's wrong Leeteuk?" I see him glaring and follow his glare and it lead me to Kyu, but Kyu is looking at Leeteuk with a smirk on his face. What's going on? Do they already know each other? I laugh nervously.

"Do you guys already know each other?" Leeteuk turns the other way so Kyu decides to speak.

"Yes, he was my friend but he hurt another one of my friends. A precious friend. So I just don't talk to him anymore." Kyu turns to look at me.

" I advise you to stay away from him." I look at Leeteuk but something in his eyes tell me...that it was an accident maybe I saw wrong but I should defend him.

"Kyu is that friend, okay?" He nods.

"Then what happens in the past stays in the past because he will be our new friend."

"No" I do my best puppy eyes before he could turn around.

"Pwease~~~~ at least give him a chance."

"Uh..." Almost there just a little more. I hug him nuzzeling my nose into his chest.

"Pwease~~~Kyuhyunie~~" This is it.

"Fine" 

"Yay! Thanks Kyu!"

"No call my Kyuhyunie again."

"Kyuhyunie?"

"Now call me daddy?"

"Daddy?" He turns to Heechul.

"I'm her daddy now." It starts a small fight. I turn to see Leeteuk heading towards the door. I walk over to him.

"Leeteuk I just made Kyuhyun accept you and you repay me by leaving?!" I put my hands on my hips and pout.

Leeteuk Pov:

"Uh..." What am I suppose to say?! But man! She looks adorable while pouting. Especially since her hands are on her hips she looks like a doll ready to be taken.

"Leeteuk? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah thanks for convincing Kyuhyun. I haven't talked to him in a while sonce I think he's still mad me."

"Oh...well your welcome!" Without thinking since her smile was breath taking I asked her the question that was on my mind since the accident.

"Hey, um...what happened to you in the past? You seem to be used to the hospital." Her eyes widen and when she talks her voice wavers.

"Wh-what do you know?"

"Nothing it's just that most people would be scared if they woke up in the hospital."

"Scared?" Her eyes start to fog up almost as if she slipped into some unreachable place in her mind. The last thing she said was.

"Tell Jungsoo I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't tell him." Then she falls down unconcious. The guys that were fighting turned around at the sound. They all run up to her. She curls into a ball and starts yelling.

"No, don't hurt me please!" Kyuhyun grabs me and pushes me.

"What did you to her?!" Anger making his voice rise and slipping onto his words.

"Nothing, I just asked her a question."

"What the heck did you ask her?!"

"Why wasn't she scared when she woke up in the hospital? Most people would be scared. Then she repeated scared and-" Kyuhyun pushes me against the wall with so much force that I fall down.

"Scared?! You let her, no, made her think back?!! What is wrong with you?! She's already very fragile and your going to freakin' break her you idiot!!" At that Heechul although anger was evident it was obvious that he was also concerned.

"We need to get her out of here she's going to fall into a coma or something if we don't." A coma?! My princess go into a coma?! Siwon picks her up but she kept moving and yelling.

"We need to get her to the hospital now!" They all nod and run off. I stay on the floor taking in what happened. Why? Why am I always hurting her? Why do I hurt her so much even though I want to love and protect her? Should I go see her in the hospital? Those guy will definetly yell at me. But I really want to see her. I get up. Okay, I'm going! I walk out of the classroom, but I feel a tug on my sleeve. I turn to see this guy I've never seen before.

"Uh, yes?"

"Um...do you know where Eunhee is?"

"Yes, but why should I tell you?"

"Your right, I guess you could I say I'm her secret admirer."

______________________________________________________________________________________

*sigh* next chapter is up and Leeteuk left *wearing all black* i shall now go morn :'(