Eto

Is he my Angel?

Yesung Pov:

We sprint down there but are shocked with the room. There's a small window close to the locked door. We see a room with the walls made out of sponge like they were supposed to keep someone from hurting themself.

"Do you think we have the wrong room?" We look at Kyuhyun and shake our heads well the family does the friends just look confused.

"No, this is the right room. You guys don't know but Eunhee has some...personality problems." As if to further our point a girl suddenly shows up in front of the window. We all jump back as she stares at us with a wicked grin. She looked like the girl from The Grudge they could be related.

"That's not her!" We look at Kibum and shake our heads.

"Look at her eyes." They stare at here eyes and notice it is the same shade of light brown but the light that was in them was gone it was replaced with a wicked light that could even send the devil himself back to where he came from. Her hair was a mess with dried blood and fresh blood all over her. She wasn't the girl we all loved no, she was Eto. I force myself to talk to confirm it with a small ray of hope.

"Eto, is that you?" The girl smirks and nods she places a hand on the glass and writes,

"I'm back and I'm gonna end it." The hope vanishes and is replaced with fear. We all look up from the writing and watch how she places another hand on the glass and moves it away smiling at the bloody hand print that is left. Then she walks away into her own world of evilness. I look at Heechul and he nods.

"It's time we tell our new friends about her." I stare at all the other father's and they nod slowly and sadly.

"Eto, is back but we need to find out how to stop her."

"We need to tell the new addition to our group about her." I nod and face the freinds.

"But first we need to figure out how she came out its been years since we've last seen her."

"It's my fault." We turn to see Leeteuk walking over to us.

"How is it your fault?" Heechul growls in response.

"I kissed her." We all stare at him with wide eyes.

"You what?!!!" Heechul yells and I can tell he wants to murder him but we can't deal with that right now.

"Who is Eto?" Kyuhyun speaks very loudly.

"When we were in middle school Eunhee was bullied a lot.We couldn't so anything to stop it when we told it got worst she almost died because of it. When she woke up at the hospital she tried commiting suicide." I tear up at remembering Eunhee holding the knife to her heart.

"She couldn't transfer schools because it would cost a lot of money and we couldn't do anything because people who keep us away from her when they bullied her. Suddenly she snapped she almost murdered all her bullied she somehow killed some of the bullies by saying that she has friends who would gladly posess them for her. She was like a demon she even started changing her atittude towards us. When our parents died we used the money they left us to move somewhere else. She never got bullied again and Eto never came out again unless somethign terrible happens but even if she did come out she never stayed long, but you," I point to Leeteuk.

"Broke her!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the update sorry for any grammer mistakes~~ I would like to thank superjunior_hangeng 4 subbing^^