The mind eraser

Is he my Angel?

Leeteuk Pov:

I notice a silver key around Doctor Kim's neck. ' That's it!' I run and rip it off the chain and open the door, the others try to hole me back but it was too late I was already inside.

"What are you doing here?" I turn to see Eunhee against the sponge wall, terrified. ' I thought she was Eto.'

"Eunhee, is that really you?"

"Yes, Eto only left for a bit she was...um...talking to her friends. So yeah but I'm sorry."

"Everything, I think I can tell you what happened to me now."

"You don't have to." She suddenly stands straight then looks me in the eye her eyes pitch black.

"You're right I don't." I walk a few steps back.

" Hi, I'm Eto and I'm not stupid." She walks up to me.

"Do you think it's that easy?!! I trusted you with her!!"

"What, what do you mean?" She scoffs.

"Now I have to tell some sob story. Well fine I bet it'll make you feel really guilty. When Eunhee was being bullied in middle school a few years back she always cried near this river and when she walked back home she would always hide her bruises and always smile saying she tripped and was being clumsy. Which at first was believable since she is very clumsy but soon it got worst to black eyes and stuff until Heechul found her half dead! When she woke up in the hospital she was really depressed and when she returned back to school with casts the bullying only got worst." She takes the moment to laugh it sounded like screeching instead of laughing though.

" She went to the river and prayed, prayed for the bullying to stop. I guess she was thinking some pretty bad things because from what she told me a pretty woman told her she could help. Saying she could help her if she's willing to keep the cure no matter how bad it was with her. Eunhee was and still is innocent and naive so she thought it was an angel and agreed." She laughs her screeching laugh.

" It was actually a demon and that demon put a curse on Eunhee. The very next day I started taking control. I got my pleasurable revenge. I was running wild and free I only left Eunhee when she was with her daddys but then I wanted to take that time too. I took control but one night Eunhee was crying next to me and I couldn't shut her up. She went like that for weeks it was so annoying then she told me everything about herself." She chuckles but it wasn't scary at all it was actually very sad.

" I felt really bad for her with her begging puppy eyes she wanted to go back to the only family she had left I agreed and told her I would grant her a wish. She didn't make the wish because she thought her daddys were enough for her so I made it for her I took away some of her memories. I told her she'd remember when the time was right." She looks at me.

"Now she can't remember everything that has happend to her and I want to keep it that way. I like Eunhee I never want her to get hurt but you've caused her more pain than those bullies have!! I erased her memory of you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update did you see Break Down yet its AMAZING!!!>< hehehe please comment and subscribe^^