Why???

Is he my Angel?

Jungsoo Pov:

The doctor sighs in relief and pulls out a clipboard.

"Well you see we did surgery but she seems to have damaged brain damage, but you said said she can't remeber you?" I nod.

"Then the only reason that could explain that is she doesn't want to remember you. Kind of like the feeling or regret of ever knowing or loving you."

---Time Leap (again) 1 week later---

"Regret of ever knowing or loving you." Those words keep replaying in mind. It's been a week and we're both back in school. I guess she used to watch me when she had her crush but now I am watching her. Her daddys are as mean as ever but as least she's in most of my classes. I stare at her the moment she walks in but this time she's heading in my direction. She stops in front of my desk and smiles.

"Mr.Stranger you seem really nice wanna be friends?" Those words sent me through the roof.

"Yes and my name is Jungsoo."

"Hmm...do you want a nickname?" I nod.

"Hmm...something that fits your image...Leeteuk!"

"Leeteuk? Is that even a name?"

"Yep!"

"Since when?"

"A second ago!" The teacher comes in and Eunhee goes to her seat. It's sad everyone blames me for her accident. Even my friends! They somehow got close to her. She even gives her nicknames. I tried to make her remember since the doctor said something has to trigger her memory, but her daddys and my own friends don't even let me get close to her! My thoughts are interrupted by the bell. Eunhee walks up to me again.

"Leeteuk the new guy is cute! I think he's my first crush."

"First?"

"Yeah, his name is Lee Sungmin and he's adorable but I don't stand a chance since almost all the girls like him." I felt my heart break in half. Then we hear lot's of running feet and the door opening.

"Darling~ We're here to pick you up! What are you doing with Jungsoo?!" We both turn to see Kyuhyun at the door. Eunhee runs up to him and hugs him. I'm left in shock. He never lets anybody hug him.and what's even more surprising is that he's hugging her back. Kyuhyun's arms are wrapped around her and he's glaring at me. No surprise there.

"Kyu you brought all my daddy's and friend's here! Thank you so much Kyu!" I'm left in shock number two. Kyu??? He never let's anybody give him a nickname either!!

Eunhee Pov: 

All my daddy's  and friend's are here! I'm so happy! 

"Mimi you said we were going shopping today!"

"Yes, I did but I can't. I have to design your all night long, but I could go and you don't get your candy dress." I gasp.

"No,no,no,no I understand Mimi." I look down and daddy Heechul comes to me.

"Don't worry we'll do something later. Just you and me." I smile.

"I also have a surprise for you."

"Really?!! Biummie is this true?!!" Kibum turns to me and does his killer smile.

"Of course it is."

"Yay!!" I practically knock poor Kibum down. Then I notice Leeteuk putting his things away and walk up to him. 

"Leeteuk you are my friend so I want you to meet my daddys and friends!" He nods.  I walk up to my group of beloved and start. I point to Heechu.

"This is my beautiful daddy Heechul and we sometimes Chullie sometimes but since he's so beautiful we also call him Princess." Heechul smirks.

"But not as adorable as you Eunhee."

"Chullie you are too pretty anyways," I point to the person next to him.

"That's Hankyung he's from China so he has an accent and he makes the best Bejing fried rice. We call him Hannie sometimes and he's also my daddy." I point to the next person.

"That is Henry me and him are the same age but he's a week older and my daddy, and his nickname Mochi." While I walk to the next the person and I can't help but pinch Henry's cheeks. I point to the next person before Henry can say anything.

"He is one of my friends, he's also from China. He loves shopping he's the really tall Zhou Mi!! But I like to call him Mimi." I move on to the next person.

"That's Donghee he's my daddy and is super nice and funny and we call him Shindong." I point to the next person.

"That's Kibum he's quiet but sweet and I don't think he ever lied in his life! We call him Biummie." I move to the next person.

"He's my other friend Ryeowook! He loves to cook and we call him Wookie." I point to the next person.

"He's my very strong daddy Youngwoon but we all him Kangin." I move on the next person.

"He's one of new friends he's the very handsome Siwon." I point to the next person.

"This is my very friendly daddy Donghae we call him Hae sometimes." I move on to the next person.

"He's my friend Hyukjae but we call him Eunhyuk and he's really good at dancing." I point to the next person.

"This is one of my daddys he has an amazing voice that's why we call him Yesung but his real name is Jongwoon." I point to the last person.

"This is my kinda evil friend Kyuhyun I call him Kyu sometimes because he doesn't let anybody else call him that." Kyuhyun walks up to me.

"Yah!! I was the first to greet you and I'm the last to get introduced?! That's not fair you have to do something for me." I gulp.

"W-what is it Kyu?" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

There fixed it!!!  Did you hear Kyuhyun's version of Masquerade??? It's really good^^