We love you

Is he my Angel?

Heechul Pov:

"A burden?" I see her falling and catch her just before she hits the floor. I cradle her in my arms like a newborn baby.

"My precious daughter you were never a burden." Those were my last words to her since the doctors came and took her away from me. I lean on the wall and slide down slowly taking in everything that has happened and allowed myself to break and cry. ' Why? Giving me happiness? Ending her life? Something's not right. Wait...it can't be she's that close?! I habe to tell the rest right now!' I get up but bump into a guy.

"Aish! What's your problem?!" I wipe off the dust he most likely gave me disguting! While wiping off HIS germs off me i notice blood on me. 'It's Eunhee's~ I'll clean it up later I can't possibly get mad at her.'

"I'm sorry Heechul but we still need to question the two worthless-" 

"Family and friends! I need to tell you something more important then those brats!" I grab Yesung's hand and walk really quickly to the waiting room where the rest of the guys are.

"What is it? Did something happen to Eunhee?" In front of everybody I answer Yesung.

"Yes she tried or already did commit suicide!" Everyone is quiet then they all explode.

"What?!!!" They all say it together and talk amongst themselves.

"Why?" They start questioning me but I don't even try to answer back since they're yelling and loud chattering is giving me a headache something I don't need right now.

"Shut up!! I don't know okay?! All she said was: I'm going to end my pathetic life to give you happiness."

"Pathetic?"

"Happiness?" Everyone starts talking and I was about to slap someone if someone hasn't cleared their throat in a very loud way. We all turn to see Doctor Kim.

"Doctor Kim do you know how she is?"

"Is she alright?"

"Can we see her?"

"Should we prepare a funeral?" We all turn to Yesung who looks down at the ground and mumbles.

"It's better to be prepared then not." Doctor Kim looks at me and I understand the silent message he gives me. I cough a little to catch their attention but it doesn't work which makes me upset. 'How DARE they ignore the great Kim Heechul?!!!'

"Yah!! Shut up or you'll die by my hands!!!" They stop talking while I smirk and Doctor Kim nods at me.

"Thank you Mr. Heechul." I get annoyed since I want to find out about my daughter RIGHT NOW!

"Just tell us if she's alright!"

"Uh, yes of course. Well she didnt seriously hurt herself so we just had to sew her up so she's fine." We all let out a loud sigh of relief.

"Can we see her?"

"Yes, she's already awake but-" We all run down to her room pushing the poor doctor down. We almost break the door and see Eunhee playing with a bunny toy that a nurse gave to her. 'How adorable!' I couldn't help but admire her but that quickly turned to sadness as I saw a tear roll down her cheek. I immediately run to her and sit next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so stupid I couldn't even kill myself right. I'm worthless and pathetic." I wanted to punish her for saying that but she's near the edge then I notice the red marks on her wrists.

"What happened?" Her eyes cloud over and she talks as if she's in a dream.

"My father was an escape artist." Then the clouds leave after she says that and answers.

"When I woke up I saw handcuffs next to me I don't know why." I hug her but she struggles.

"No, you don't have to force yourself to be nice to me."

"Don't say that you are our happiness."

"What?" She looks at me and it breaks my heart to see her in so much pain.

"We all love you so much you aren't pathetic, your special so don't ever try to kill yourself again." She nods and kisses my cheek.

"I love yuo daddy Heechul."

"What about me?"

"And me?" Everyone starts talking and Eunhee tries to make everyone happy. 'At least everyone is back to normal.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i updated 4 my new subscriber LeeYeonHae thankyu sooo much^^