Sleepover with Family^^

Is he my Angel?

Eunhee Pov: We  are in front of an apartment door. "We're here!" I knock on the door and an annoyed voice answers. "Who the heck is it?!" "It's me Eunhee and-" "Eunhee?" "Yes?" The door immediatly opens and a beautiful man comes out but if you call him beautiful he will get mad and you don't want that if you  want to live. It's none other than Heechul. When he sees me he hugs me. "If it isn't my favorite daughter Eunhee!!!" "Hi, Heechul." He pulls away with an angry look and pushes me slightly. "Didn't I tell you to call me daddy Heechul?" I lower my head. "Yes...daddy Heechul." He smiles. "Aigoo aren't you too cute?! How could you come here all alone?" "I didn't daddy Heechul, daddy Kangin, and daddy Jongwoon came with me." Heechul turn around and sees them for the first time since we arrived. "Oh, you guys are here." "Yeah you finally noticed." "Well you can go back now me and Hannie will take care of her." He said that while waving them off. "She's our daughter too!!! Anyways you said we were gonna spend the night here and then threatened the ones who had to do other things so of course we came. Do you remember Chullie?" "Who do you think I am?! I am the amazing Heechul who remembers everything! That's why Hankyung is already here and I already called the rest." We all open our eyes wide in surprise.

....."You called the rest?" "Yeah got a problem with it?"

......"Talk for gods sake!!!"...."You didn't make Hankyung do it?" "No I the great Heechul burdened myself with calling them that's why they're definetly coming."...."Hahaha nice one Heechul but say thanks to Hankyung for calling the rest of our friends."

"Y-you think I'm lying?" I have a feeling Diva Heechul is coming out. Thankfully before Heechul could say anything else we heard a stampede of people running towards us. I was so stunned I tooke a step back and tripped on my shoelace...I fell. "Oww~~" Then I was surrounded by all my friends and was immediatly pulled up. Then Heechul to Donghae, Henry, and Donghee. 

"Yah!!! Why did you scare her like that?!" They all lowered their heads. "We're sorry we didn't mean it." "Your sorry?! You-" I tugged at Heechul's shirt and he looks down. "It's alright daddy Heechul. Please don't punish them." He softened and ruffled my hair. "My, isn't my daughter strong? Let's go inside Hankyung made his famous Bejing fried rice." "Yay!!!" We all ran inside and sat down at the table all waiting to be fed like little ducklings. Then while we were eating Heechul took out wine. "Let's drink!" "But not too much we have a child with us." Everyone looks at me and I pout. "I'm not three i'm 15!" They ignore me and get their glasses while Heechul pours the wine for them. When he came to my glass he put the bottle down and got me a juice box instead. "Daddy~ Why can't I drink wine? I'm in high school just like you." Henry next to me pouted. "Yeah you guys treat me and Eunhee like children." Heechul sighs. "Fine" He fills Henry's cup. "What about me?" I whine. "Henry is older than you." "Only by a week~" "I am your father and so is everyone here. Henry is now your father too." I pout but accept my juice box. I end up falling asleep after that.

Jongwoon Pov: Eunhee was asleep on the couch and she looked adorable. I lift up her head slowly and sit down and carefully place her head on my lap. It was peaceful until Heechul came.

"What do you think you're doing?"

....
"Answer me!!!" Eunhee moves a bit. "Shut up are you blind?" I gesture to Eunhee who is still sleeping.

"If you must know I'm letting my daughter sleep on my lap."

..."Then let her favorite daddy do that." Then Kangin stepped in. "You mean me it's obvious that it's me." Henry and Donghee were eating popcorn and watching it like a show. Then they decided to step in. "No it's obvious that it's me because me and her are the same age. 

"Hahahahaha" Heechul laughed. "Age has nothing to do with this." Eunhee then wakes up. "What's going on?" She said still half asleep. Donghae answered. "Who's your favorite daddy?" She rubs her eyes. "No, no favorite daddy." Everyone was persistent so they kept asking. "Daddy...daddy Hankyung." "What?!" Everyone practically yells including me. Hankyung walks up to her and gave her a soda which woke her up. "Why?" "He makes good rice and gave me candy yesterday." I facepalm and so does everyone else except Heechul who is going through his pockets. Then he walks to Eunhee and pulls a giant lollipop. Her eyes widen and she takes the lollipop. "Daddy Heechul is now my favorite!"

Eunhee Pov: Yay!! I got candy!! "No, I'm her favorite daddy." I turn to Hankyung who gives me a piece of chocolate. "Hankyung is my favorite daddy!!!" Soon everyone's giving me candy. "Stop! She has too much candy. She could could get sick, or a cavity, or a sugar rush." I turn to see Jongwoon take all my candy. "Daddy~ It's mine." He turn around and says "No, you can get fat and I won't let that happen so we can make that loser who broke your heart regret it." "What?!!! Someone broke my daughters heart?!!" I turn around as Heechul starts yelling. He looks at me and calms down. "Eunhee, please tell daddy who was it?" I look around and decide to tell. They're going to find out anyways. "It was Jungsoo a guy in my social studies class." "I know who that guy is he's an ugly kid who needs to learn his place." "No, daddy it's alright since he said he's be my friend." "Friend?! No, me and the rest of your daddys will teach him a lesson. Wanna beat someone up Kangin?" "Heck yeah!!!" They start talking about ways on how they're gonna gang up on him and beat him up. "Daddy~" "No, that's it anyways who do you want to help yuo go to help you go to sleep?" I turn to Jongwoon. "Daddy Jongwoon~" Jongwoon looks surprised. "Uh, sure"

(In one of the rooms and Eunhee is tucked in bed)

.....

.....

"So..."

"Daddy Jongwoon I heard you sing yesterday." He blushes a bit. "Why did you eavesdrop on your father?" "It's just that your voice was so beautiful I couldn't disturb you." "No...it's not." "Yes it is it's like a piece of art. "Please stop you're over flattering me."

....."I have a nickname for you." "What is it?" "Yesung" "Yesung? Please I'm think your praising me too much." "No, I'm not anyways I will call you that and you can't stop me." He sighs. "Fine, is that all you need?" "Yes, I'm a big girl now I don't need a bedtime story." "But the last time you said no you had one of your-" "Don't say it!" "Right, ok, fine big girl." He ruffles my hair and leaves.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Im feeling really sad i see no comments and stuff *dejected* so please comment^^ it helps me sleep at night and i'll help by asking question^-^ what do you think happened last time she didn't have a bedtime story? Any suggestions to the story please tell me^^