Please come back

Is he my Angel?

Yesung Pov:

"Broke her!!!"

"What do you mean he broke her?"

"It means she's insane and if she doesn't get better in the next two weeks we may have to put her to sleep." We turn to see Doctor Kim.

Heechul Pov:

"What?!!!" ' There's no way in the name of the devil would I ket him put MY daughter to sleep!!! Isn't he a doctor can't he help her NOT kill her.' Heechul was thinking so many profanities it would surprise a person that all of those words could be in one sentence.

"Yes we just now put sponge on her hands so she won't hurt herself anymore. We also hoad to put a curtain on the window so it could look invisible because she tried breaking it."

"But you won't kill her right?" I ask with so much venom in my voice that everyone backs away a bit even the doctor.

"I'm sorry" He bows then walks away.

"What the-" Yesung covers my mouth.

"Calm down we have children in our prescence. I look around but only see our friends.

"No we don't."

"Yeah, it's Kyuhyun."

"What?!!!I'm not a kid." I sigh.

"You're right he's too young to be hearing what's coming out of my mouth next." I joke just to lighten the mood a bit. 'She's gonna be okay. She has to be. If not I will never forgive myself.'

Leeteuk Pov:

' WHAT?? Put her to sleep?!!! They're gonna kill her!!'

-----A few days later----

I walk through the hospital doors smiling, I notice the group of family and friends not even them can destroy my good mood.

"Are you guys excited to see Eunhee?" I talk to HanGeng who is the nicest in the group but even he is cold to me.

" Yes" He turns them leaves but it's alright we begged the Doctor Kim to let us see Eunhee. We all walk to her room and notice it's open. We all walk in and see Eunhee handcuffed to a chair.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to visit you sweetie." Heechul is the first to talk while I'm just staring at her. 'She looks awful she has this look in her eye that is as cold as ice her clothes are ripped and she has scatches and bruises which I don't know why...unless she somehow ripped the sponge off her.'

" Don't sweetie me! Once I get out of here I will drag Eunhee's soul to the underworld where she will stay...Forever~" She then laughs but it's the kind of laugh that makes shivers run down your spine.

"Eto, please tell me why are you here? Why did you come out?" She snorts.

"Why, you don't want me here Chullie? Well too bad I'm not leaving until I get what I want!"

"What do you want?"

"That's for me to you and you will never find out. Now if you don't mind get out." She stands up and breaks the handcuffs.She glares at us it had this inhuman look in it.

"Now or my friends will go after you and I'm pretty sure you don't want to commit suicide." We all stare at her with wide eyes.

"NOW!!!" We all turn and hurry out.

"Why is she like that?" Henry looks at Heechul with big teary eyes.

"Henry, you know that's Eto we can not mess with her who knows what she will do with Eunhee's body." The doctor walks up to us and I see a key on his neck. I try to open the door but it's locked. 'That's the key. I need to talk to her to say I'm sorry and confess that I still love her. I want her to come back.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the next update^-^