Who are you???

Is he my Angel?

Yesung Pov:

"She has to have surgery."

"What?!"

"Yes unfortunately she git hit in the head badly and a piece of her skull broke so we need to fix it immeditaly."

"Then do it!!" Heechul yells and behind him is Hankyung, Kangin, Donghae, Donghee, and Henry." They're all here.

"Okay, then I will say that the surgery is a yes?"

We all nod and notice another person among us. "What are you doing here Jungsoo?"

"Don't be kind to him Henry! He shouldn't even be here!" Everyone looks at me confused at me cold voice.

"I-I wanted to see how she's doing."

"This is your fault!!" 

"What? Why?" This guy doesn't he know what he did to my angel?! I feel like punching him through the roof for causing her so much pain physcially and emotionally. If only I knew what it was.

"What did you do to her?! Yesung doesn't get mad easily so you better answer or you'll wake up in a place you've never been before!"

"I-I just to-told her that, that we should tak-take a br-break." This time all of us yell.

"What?!" I grab him by the collar and pin him up against the wall.

"Do you know what she told me after she fainted?!! She told me 'Tell Jungsoo I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't tell him.' She was still thinking about a bastard like you!!" I couldn't take it anymore. I punch him in the stomach.

"You don't know how lucky you are! I should freakin murder you but she would probably want you alive!" I turn to everybody my eyes flaring with rage and point at him.

"It's his fault she got in the car accident! You know how cautious she is when she walks across the street! But for him to actually make her forget that! She was so scared she couldn't move when she saw the car!!" I turn to him.

"I can't even look at you anymore." We all sit down on the chairs in the waiting room. After what felt like a enternity the nurse finally came back to us.

"The operation was a success you can go see her now."

We all jumped up and ran. Until it dawned on us.

"Hey guys"

"Yes"

"We don't know what room she is do we?"

"No"

"We're idiots"

"Yes"

"Let's just keep on looking I don't wanna go back looking like an idiot."

"Yeah"

So we ran all over the hospital looking for her. We finally found her in room 132. When we went in the room we were greeted an adorable sleeping girl even though she had a bandage on her head she was still beautiful. We all sit around her and wait for her to wake up.

Eunhee Pov: 

*In her dream* 

"Not my fault." I stare at my daddy.

"It's not my fault and I will leave now." I turn to leave but am grabbed forcefully back.

"Who said you can do that?!"

"I'll tell the cops what you did." I answer calmy but my mind is about to explode! I got hit really bad.

"Fine, go die in a ditch somewhere." I smile at him even though his cruel words sting but I must savor this moment. This could possibly be the last time I see him.

"Thank you for everything goodbye." I walk away once I'm out of his sight I fall down in an alley.

"It hurts, this could be the beginning. Can a person break? Because I think I am." I have one hand on my leg and wince at the pain. With my other hand I hold my head.

"It's broken." I lean my head on the concrete wall behind me.

"I think I'm gonna break. I will push these memories away. Far away from my head." I silently cry and it worked. I didn't know it at the time but that was bringing me closer to the edge. I survived though thanks to...my family. *end of dream*

I wake up yelling and crying. "I'm about to break! Please stop it! Angels...where are my angels." I feel myself being pulled into a hug. The smell sunshine invades my nose. I hug him and cry into his chest.

"Heechul...daddy Heechul. Please save me~" He looks down at me and I see a tear falling down. I wipe it off and smiles.

"I will save you. I will protect you don't worry. Just don't scare us like that again, okay?"

"Yes daddy" I smile then notice other people and try to jump off the bed but a sharp pain hits my head. I realize I'm in the hospital.

"Daddys you're all here but I have a question." Daddy Yesung comes up to me and hugs his eyes are red and puffy then I realize all my daddys eyes are like that.

"Yes darling?" 

"Okay two questions."

"Ask ahead!"

"One, why were you guys crying and two why am I in the hospital?" They look at me surprsied.

"You don't remember?"

"No did I have another seizure?" They look at each other but daddy Heechul answers first.

"Yes, yes you did."

"Oh that's why I have a bandage on my head and my head hurts?"

"Yeah! Aigoo my daughter is so smart."

"I'm smart." I smile and we joke around but I notice worried glances that they give each other.

Jungsoo Pov:

 She seems fine. That's good. I walk up to her.

"Eunhee I'm sorry I caused all of this please forgive me." Her expression is unreadable.

"Wh-who are you?" What did she really just ask who I am? She has to be joking. 

"Hahaha" I laugh nervously. "Good one Eunhee but really please forgive me." I look and see Heechul whispering in her ears, she turns around and gives him a cinfusesd expression.

"How could it be his fault? Did he say something to me?" I touch her arm and she immediatly pulls back and gives me a cold look. One I've never seen her use before.

"I don't like it when strangers touch me. Heechul I don't want him here please make him leave." She clings to Yesung's shirt. Heechuls nods his head.

"Of course it would be my pleasure." 

"But, but,but-"

"Whatever my angels wants my angel gets."

"Thank you daddy Heechul. I love you. I'm sleepy good night~" Everyone says goodnight the moment she closes her eyes Yesung grabs me and pulls me out of the room. More like I was grabbed out. Everyone leaves too when we were all out we saw a doctor coming towards us. He stops right in front of me.

"Hello I'm doctor Kim nice to meet you." We introduce ourselves too mostly the so called 'daddys'.

"Hello I'm Hankyung please excuse my accent I'm from China."

"Of course but what relationship do you have with the patient?"

"Father" The doctor looks stunned but recovers quickly.

"Oh, okay" 

"Hello I'm Henry! I'm her father as well."  

"Uh, yes of course."

"Hey I'm Youngwoon but I go as Kangin as well your patient is my precious daughter so be careful with her."

"And I'm the one and only Kim Heechul!! Do something to my daughter and you die!"

"Might as well introduce myself too I'm Donghae and Eunhee is my daughter."

"Hello my name is Jongwoon but my daughter your patient gave me the nickname which is Yesung."

"I'm Donghee but I also go by Shindong which is the name my daughter Eunhee gave me." The doctor can't speak anymore. 

"Seven? All seven of you are her fathers?"

"Yes!" They say in unison. He turns to me.

"Are you also a father?"

"No, but I would like to know the reason she can't remember me."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm stopping here I wanted to update all day long but I had stupid school. Anyways what do you think?? I know it's pretty bad but don't worry after a few more chapters it's over BUT GUESS WHAT????!! I got my second subscriber!!!>< Thanks for subscribing KPopAddictive96 ^^