You're my Angel

Is he my Angel?

Leeteuk Pov:

" I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight at the time I just wanted to know about her past." I practically beg for her forgiveness.

"Curiosity killed the cat and as for you, you could probably get killed by my old pal Death. If I didn't like Eunhee I would've already killed her." She sighs dramtically.

"This is for you Eunhee~" She glares at me.

"Do something to her again and I'll make sure you meet Death up close and personal." I nod quickly she turns around but then tilts her head.

"Ah~ I almost forgot." She turns and smirks before I can react she punches me in the face. That literally sent me flying to the other side of the room.

" I always wanted to do that." Then she falls down I stare at her as she slowly gets back up and I hold my bleeding nose. When she gets back up I am greeted with a pair of warm brown eyes that express exactly what she feels which right now is concern. She runs to me.

" I'm so sorry that Eto punched you and well I'll tell you my story later, I'm sleepy." She falls down asleep but I catch her before she hits the ground. ' Even when she's asleep she's beautiful, but...I can't believe she's going to tell me her past.'

"Good, she's asleep." I turn to see the entire group there until someone walks up to me and picks her up off my arms.

"Heechul?"

"You were wiping your disgusting blood all over her now she's gonna have to take a shower at least 5 times, oh and she won't tell you much about her past. Especially since some parts seh can't remember herself."

"Why?" Heechul just scoffs and leaves.

" She's locked the worst parts of her past deep in her heart that's untouchable she eventually had Eto who removed them for her." Yesung answered since Heechul obviously didn't want to.

"And I'm the only one that knows most of the story." We all turn to Heechul who is smirking. ' Wait, Heechul knows most of her story maybe he can tell me?'

" Yeah, but I won't tell anyone what I know." Even though he said it to everyone he was looking at me.

"Especially you." Then doctors run in and carry Eunhee back to her room and lay her down. They hook her up to the heart rate machine and turn it on. The familiar beeps fill the room but they're spaced out a lot.

" We need to help get her heart beat back on track!!" They take out those things that electricude people and save people from dying. ' Why?! Why is this happening?!!She can't die!!!' The doctors come to us and tell us to not so nicely get out.

Eunhee Pov:

' Images is all I'm seeing but I can pull them together and play them together in my head like a video but it stops on a girl. That girl with long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes...she'

" Killed my parents!" I wake up and see my family and friends watching me with concerned faces.

" What do you mean?" Tears start to flow down.

" I remember everything even things I didn't know I've done or seen." Leeteuk walks up to me but with a hesitant face.

"Leeteuk I'm so sorry that I forgot about you and I caused you so much pain I don't think I'm ready yet now that I know more about myself. I need time to process everything but I will tell you this my past was terrible. I can't believe I made it this far." I laugh dryly.

" I should be dead by now." I look up at Leeteuk.

"Will you forgive me?"

"No, you were cruel and broke my heart...but I love you too much to hold it against you, so I already forgave you." I sigh in relief. ' Those words do you know what they mean to me? I found my own angel and I won't let him go.' I smile. ' It's time.'

" I love you Leeteuk."

" I love you too Eunhee." I look at Heechul with puppy eyes and he sighs loudly and dramatically.

" Fine you guys can date." I smile and try to get up but I noticed I was handcuffed to the bed.

"Uh, not to ruin the moment but why am I handcuffed to the bed?" Heechul smiles.

" To make sure Eto doesn't do anything." I lower my voice and make it cold.

" I'll get my revenge Heechul so watch out for cars." Heechul's eyes widen and I start laughing. ' Nice one Eunhee.' I smile. ' Thanks Eto I learned from you.' I hear her laughing in my mind and I smile even wider especially when Eto gave me an idea. I look at Leeteuk and pulls on his shirt. He leans down and smiles.

" Leeteuk, you're my angel."

" And you're mine Eunhee." I smile and close my eyes as he softly kisses me. ' I have my angel and one day you will know everything about me.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the end I hope it wasn't too terrible~^^ Thanks for all the support you guys have given me~:)