Seizure and the Arcade

Is he my Angel?

Eunhee Pov: In the morning I woke up and saw all of my daddys sleeping on the floor. I smile then my head hurts then I suddenly get into my thoughts if the past. My last thoughts were. Another seizure.

*Flashback* I'm getting beat by my parents. "I can't believe I gave birth to this thing! It's probably one of the biggest mistakes in my life!" "I'm sorry I will try harder! Please forgive me!! Mom, Dad give me one more chance!" "Shut up Im getting a headache!" One more kick in the stomach and I'm unconcious *End of flashback*

The image was so vivid that I could practically feel the last kick and my parents mocking tone towards. I shiver and open me eyes and realize I was yelling everything out. All my daddys were looking at me worried. "Are you alright Eunhee?" I hug Yesung and cry. "I'm sorry! Please don't abandon me!" The last thing I notice was falling out of his arms and falling into a seizure. 

Yesung Pov: She falls out of my arms and curls into a little ball covering her head and starts yelling. It was enough to get Heechul out of the couch and run to her, "What's going on?!" "I think she's having one of her seizures!" "What?!" We all crowd around her and Kangin picks her up and lays her down on her bed which was difficult for him since she kept kicking and yelling. "Now we wait til' she wakes up." We all sit down and look at her hoping that she wakes up soon.

Eunhee Pov: 

*Flashback* I was running away from them. My parents were after me. If they catch me they will beat me and try out experiments like can a person live of they get stabbed in the leg four times! They din't kill me because they use me as a punching bag when they need to relieve stress. "I can't go back!" Then a sudden pain hits my head. I turn around and see my mother. "Where do you think you're going you piece of trash?!" She takes a step forward but I throw myself at her. Making my head hit her stomach...hard. She falls down then a car comes. It's my dad he's drunk and thinks my mother is me and yells. "Die you were never wanted and especially not needed!!!" *End of flashback* 

"Nooo!!!" I wake up and see (again) all my daddys looking at me worried. They care about me. I hug Yesung and cry into his chest. "Yesung I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean for this to happen! You were right I do need a bedtime story!" He pats my head. "It's alright you don't need to worry all your daddys are here to protect you and to love you." I sob my even more and let go of one hand and hold it out to the rest of my daddys. They understand and come to hug me. After a few seconds Heechul breaks the hug. "I'm hungry, Hannie make me some food." "Whatever...princess." Hankyung leaves and we all laugh except Heechul. "I guess I'm just that pretty. Prettier than any girl out there." We laugh even more. I'm glad I'm here and not with my parents. I shoiuldn't even think about them. This is the way it's supposed to be. I'm happy here with my family. Then we all smell food and quickly waked...well...some walked some were shoved and ran. We entered the kitchen happily though and began to eat our food. After eating we played rock-paper-scissors to see who does the dishes.

....I lost. "I lost" I do my puppy eyes but everyone turns the other direction. "Sorry Eunhee you lost." "Yeah, but don't worry we will be eating popcorn and watching a movie for you." I pout. "Fine" I get started on the giant pile of dishes in the sink. 

Jungsoo Pov: Why can't I get that gir l out of my head? She looked pretty ordinary that's why I rejected her but now that I think about it her smile is angelic and when I said no that sad she look she had was enough to kill me. Why? Why can't I get her out of my head? I really want to see her I can't  stop this growing feeling. I grab my phone and call one of my friends.

"Hello?" "Kibum can you call the rest of our friends so we can meet up?" "Sure, but where?" "The arcade I can release stress there." "Alright" "Bye" "Bye" I hang up and change then leave.

Kibum Pov: Release stress? "Whatever, Siwon help me call our friends we need to meet at the arcade." Siwon pulls out his phone and starts dialing.

Jungsoo Pov: I'm the first to arrive so I wait for them. I don't want to wait because then my thoughts drift to Eunhee. I know fully realize she's cute, her voice is so sweet, sweeter than any chocolate and...I'm doing it again. I could go on forever. Then I see Kibum with the rest of our friends. I run up to them. "Hey, guys!" "What do you mean 'hey guys'? I was about to beat my highscore on StarCraft!!! If it wasn't you somebody here would pay dearly." "Kyuhyun don't be mad." "Yeah it's always StarCraft with you." Kyuhyun gives us his death glare. I ignore it. "Let's just go inside." We all play then me and Ryeowook were about to go on the life. The thing that take you up really high and you see all the games and the people look really small. Then a person steps in front of me. I tap the guy on the shoulder. "You can't cut." The guy turn around he looks like he's my age. He smiles. "Sorry but my daughter wants to get on this ride badly so she'll here in a bit." Why does everyone have children? He looks really young. Not like an adult with his black hair and his face is really pretty almost like a girl. But his face can't front me! I am an angel and he might ne a demon. I smile my dimple smile. "I'm sorry but you still can't front me so please get to the back of the line." Suddenly I hear a high voice that was so sweet. Eunhee runs to the man and hugs him. "Daddy did you cut in line again?" "Maybe...but you wanted to get on the ride so badly." He seems caring but wait...didn't she call him daddy? Didn't he also call her his daughter? Eunhee turns around and bows. "I apologize for my fathers behavior please...Jungsoo is that you?" When she looked up she was surprised to see me. But then her other daddy got in front of her and glared at me. I turned around to see Ryeowook wasn't with me anymore. He probably got the others guys since he's the  not the type that would abandon his friends. Like as if on cue Ryeowook came with Siwon, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Zhou Mi, and Hyukjae. The guy who was Eunhee's daddy came closer. 

"Heechul, daddy Heechul you shouldn't do this." He looks at her. "Go tell the rest of your daddys to come here." "But..." "Now!" She nods and runs away.

Heechul came closer but was stopped by Siwon and Zhou Mi. "You broke my daughters heart. The least you could do is let her get in front of you for a stupis ride but no~~~ You have to act all tough. I bet you can't even win in a fight." He gestures to Siwon and Zhou Mi. "So you have these bodygaurds. How much do you pay them?" He smirks and I get upset. I have to defend myself I have pride too.

"Ha! Like a pretty boy like you could? Don't make me laugh cuz it's not funny." His smirk disappears. "A rose has thorns but you wouldn't know since you're a weed." "At least I actually look like a guy!" "Aigoo you obviously don't know who you're dealing with so I'll give you a warning do something to hurt my daughter even more and you'll deal with the family." That's when I noticed a group of guys behind him. Among them was Eunhee with Kangin and Jongwoon. Ryeowook then stepped up. "Listen I don't know what happened but that's in the past and right now is what matters. So what matters is that-"

Heechul pushed Ryeowook. "Aish! Shut up!!! I want to give this guy a lesson so shut up!!!" Before I knew it we were all fighting.

Eunhee Pov: Everyone started fighting. I should've never told Heechul. I guess I should stop it but how? I got an idea. I fall down and start crying. Everyone rushes to me. "Eunhee are you okay?" "Don't fight you'll remind me of my past." This should stop them. It did but when I got up I was really dizzy. I-I used the word past out-out lou...loud did-didn't I?

*Flashback*Everything went black. I could hear sounds people running, screaming, a screech,metal ripping...a car accident just happened. There was smoke everywhere and the sirens were coming closer and closer. I looked down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well here it is I originally wrote it in a notebook you know drabbles and stuff I read it to my omma and she loved it so I decided to post it*sigh* my very first story here its 11 pm so im sleepy but what do you think? Do you think her mom died? Did she witness it?Why does she have so many daddys? You guess I already knw kekeke^^