Who's the admirer?!

Is he my Angel?

Leeteuk Pov:

"Secret admirer, huh? What's your name blondie?" He blushes a bit.

"Sungmin, Lee Sungmin and you are?"

"Jungsoo, I also go by Leeteuk since that's what Eunhee nicknamed me."

"Eunhee? Your friends with Eunhee? Then can you tell me where she is?"

"No"

"Then you're lying lots of people said they were friends with her but they weren't so I guess your one of them. Is Leeteuk even a name? Are you even close to her?"

"Yes I am! I'm on my way to the hospital to see her right now blondie!" 

"The hospital?! Then why are you here talking to me?! You idiot!" He runs off. That was weird but wait...isn't he a new student? Didn't Eunhee say she liked a new guy named Lee Sungmin?! I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I realize it earlier?!

"Aish! Whatever I'm not gonna let that guy beat me!" I run to my car and head towards the hospital. I run through the hospital doors but bump into a guy.

"Sorry" I say, without looking up, I walk away but get pulled by the collar back to the guy. I look up this time and see Kangin and behind him Kyuhyun, Heechul and Yesung. The guys who give me the most trouble. What do they want?

"Do you guys need backup?"

"What happened to the other guy Ryeowook?" Ryeowook was walking towards us with his innocent smile but he was dragging Sungmin by the collar with him.

"All taken care of but we didn't know this guy knew martial arts but we had Hankyung with us so we easily won."

"Good, now what do you propose we do with him?"

"Let me see Eunhee!" I practically yell I felt ignored that's why I yelled. I need to see Eunhee right now! I don't have time for this. I definetly don't want to end up like Sungmin so I guess I'll run for it.

"Ha! Who does this guy think he is?!" One.

"He's dead meat that's what he is." Two.

"I the great Heechul will once again burden myself but this time I will murder him and if you say otherwise you too shall be dead." Like heck I'm dying! Three! I start running but get pulled back again but this time I get punched in the face. I look up to see who the guy was. To my surprise it was the innocent guy Ryeowook. Except this time he was boiling with rage.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter up^^ comment/subscribe plz *puppy eyes* pwease~~~