Madness

Is he my Angel?

Eunhee Pov:

"What?" I slowly fall down as the world goes black.

----In her dream----

I see a police officer as my tears are now freely spilling down my cheeks.

"I said are you okay?"

"No, I-I" I can't say any words as my voice fails me. The officer must've liked me because he took me to his house where he had 7 children all boys. I bow to them once I see them and shift uncomftorably as they stare at me.

"Follow me," I followed the officer into a room and told him everything starting from the time I ran away from my father.

"I see," He was sitting at his desk and listened then he leaned a bit closer and stared at me.

"Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Never. Ever. I want you to stay here and live with me I will fill out adoption papers soon. Do you want this?" I look around he seems to have a steady job, he doesn't seem abusive, he has 7 children that must mean he's loving. I want a father as nice as him.

"Yes,please."

"Good, I asked since it doesn't seem like you have a home to go too." I nod. I spent my life with them slowly learning everythign about the boys I never liked talking about my past but once our parents died I slowly started getting seizures and stuff. The sons really liked me because they took me in when they found an apartment room and told me to start calling them daddy. It was a wonderful feeling to have them accept me and love me so much. Until...I was bullied by the entire school and SHE came out.

----End of dream----

I slowly open my eyes since the janitor was haking me, but when I stand up a flash of images hit me. Images I thought never exsisted. Me with Leeteuk smiling, laughing, talking and crying.

"I remember"

' You do?'

"Yes"

'Yet you drove him away, how will you be able to repay him for all you've done?' I don't remember when but that same voice in my heard started multiplying and getting louder.

'How can you rmake up for all the pain you've caused him?! You don't even deserve to live for all the sins you've committed. I can't even look at you. You disgust me. If I can't look at you no one can.'

"What do I do?" The taunting voice continues.

' Hmm, leave and never come back. Remember of I can't look at you no one can. Not even him.'

"Yes, you're right."

' I'm always right.' I notice one of the glass doors.

' Run through it if you cause yourself pain it will be like a way of asking for forgivness.' I run through the doors and get cut. I start             bleeding but I welcome the pain as the voice said as my punishment. I run and hit many things but I didn't care I had to repay him.

Janitor Pov:

"I was mopping as usual then I see a girl laying on the ground. For goodness sake I almost had a heart attack. I try to wake her up when she does she starts talking to herself next thing I know she runs through the glass door and leaves." I tell this to the 7 kids who came when I was looking up her parents number. When I did these guys came. I'm pretty sure I've seen them around but I see lots of people since I'm just a janitor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update^^ sorry i took so long with this one but in my defense i have a job I am a full time fangirl and I saw a concert of Super Junior that was amazing><

www.youtube.com/watchv=0UKuugiddM4

I was so happy>< I love Ryeowook's cute hat<3