Daddy???

Is he my Angel?

Eunhee Pov: I run down the stairs and jump on him. "Well if it isn't Jongwoon!" Jongwoon stops struggeling(who wouldn't be weirded out by a random person jumping on them). "I see it's little Eunhee." "You guessed right! Now give me a ride I just had my heart broken." "Oh, you decided to confess." "Yep! Now give me a ride so i can forget about him faster!!" "Alright" He starts running around and im holding onto him laughing until tears come out.

Jungsoo Pov: What just happened? One minute she tells me she loves me the next she says we should be friends. I never believed in love at first sight but when she asked me out my head did all the talking not my heart. If my heart controlled my mouth what would I have said? I shake my head. It's nothing she's probably crying right now. Yeah nobody can get over a person that fast if they did then it's not true love. I walk down the stairs ignoring the faint feeling i have in the corner of my heart. When i go down the stairs I see her playing with a guy that I can tell is older then her. What's she doing? Just keep on walking Teukie just keep on walking.

Eunhee Pov: I see Jungsoo walking down the stairs. He looks like an angel. I must get over him. He said he would be my friend right? I get off Jongwoon and take his hand and walk towards Jungsoo. "Hey Jungsoo!" He turns around surprised. "Yes?" "Meet my friend Jongwoon!" "Uh...nice to meet you Jongwoon." "Yeah nice to meet you too Jungsoo." He said it with an angry voice. If Youngwoon was here he would most likely send Jungsoo  to the hospital. "Did I do something to make you upset?" "Yes, as a matter of fact you did do something. You broke my daughters heart!!!" Jungsoo looks at me weirdly. I pull on Jongwoon's sleeve. "I'm just not his type. Don't blame him." He looks at me and I put on my famous puppy dog eyes that almost nobody can resist. "Eunhee...fine let's just go." I smile. "Will you give me a piggy back ride?" He sighs. "Yes" I squeal. "Yay!" I jump on him and as we leave I turn around. "Bye Jungsoo!" He waves back confusesd.

Jungsoo Pov: What was all of that about? I can't believe this. Well I did say I eas gonna be her friend. "Aaahhh~~~Let me go!!" That sounds like Eunhee! I start running outside and see a guy holding her upside down and spinning her. For some reason unknown to me I start getting mad. "What do you think your doing?!"  I walk towards the guy and pull Eunhee away from him. When I put her on the ground she looks surprised. "Jungsoo what's wrong?" "What do you mean? You were shouting telling him to let you go." "Yeah we were playing." "What?" "He's my friend Kim Youngwoon but we call him Kangin. So you didn't need to worry." Worry? I was worrying? I feel a stare and when I turn around I see Youngwoon glaring at me. Then he gets in front of Eunhee and is right  in front of me. He's big and muscular. I don't think I could ever win in a fight with him. "Do you have any buisness with my daughter?" She's his daughter too? "Your daughter?" "Kangin he's the one who broke our daughters heart." I see Jongwoon leaning in to tell Kangin that then he grabs Eunhee's hand and pulls her away. Then Eunhee decides to stop them there. "Guys I'm just his not his type. Come on let's go meet with Heechul." Kangin turns around. "Okay sweetie right after I send this punk to the hospital." After that threat I start feeling scared especially when he takes a step closer to me. I'm really scared he looks like a murderer right now. Suddenly Eunhee is right in front of me. "Daddy let's go I really want to see Heechul you promised. He already left so let's meet him at his apartment." "But Eunhee..." "Daddy let's go~" She whines and I have to admit it was pretty cute. "Fine, Jongwoon let's go." "Okay" While walking away Eunhee turned around. "By-" Kangin covered and said in a purposely loud voice. "Don't say bye to that jerk!" Then they leave. Wow, today was really eventful. I wonder who that Heechul guy is? I think he comes here since Eunhee said he already left. I sigh and walk home. Good thing it's Friday.