New Roommate

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lizzy couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She rubbed her eyes and took another look at the shining star inside her dorm. “Holy Moly” Lizzy thought. The goddess looked up from her magazine to see a stoned Lizzy.

 

Nana: What are you doing here? Don’t tell me you followed me from the café? Nana said in an angered tone.

 

Lizzy was taken aback from Nana’s attitude in their first meeting.

 

Lizzy: What? I live here!

Nana: Oh god, I have to live with a ert? FML. She sighed.

Lizzy: You’re my new roommate? Jesus Christ. Lizzy wanted to pretend she was pissed, but she couldn’t get herself to be in front of the goddess.

 

Lizzy was tired so she sat down on the couch opposite ends to where Nana was. Both of them were speechless from the coincidence. Nana disliked the fact she had to live with someone who was staring at her with eyes earlier. Lizzy on the other hand, actually quite liked the new roommate, even though her personality was rather…’hard to approach’ to put it in a good way.

Lizzy couldn’t bear the silence anymore.

 

Lizzy: What’s your name? Lizzy said bluntly, while looking in front to avoid any eye contact.

 

Nana turned to Lizzy and let out a sigh as she turned back to the front.

 

Nana: Im Jin Ah. People call me Nana. She said in a monotone.

 

“Nana….beautiful name for a beautiful person” Lizzy thought. Lizzy couldn’t stop herself from taking a peek at the beauty. The more she looked the prettier she thought Nana was. Her feels came as she began to gaze downwards. Nana felt her stare and moved her eyes just enough so Lizzy would realise she was caught.

 

Lizzy: ahem. Lizzy faked a sound and stopped glaring.

 

“Park Sooyoung, snap out of it!” she shouted to herself.


Lizzy: My name is Park Sooyoung, my nickname is Lizzy. H-how old are you?

 

There was no response. Lizzy saw that Nana suddenly had a sad face, she was wondering if she had said something wrong.

 

Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter