Breaking Up? ...Before It Even Started

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana: I-I…my heart hurts.

Sooyoung: why? All of a sudden?

Nana: I don’t know.

Sooyoung: Let’s go.

Nana: Where?

Sooyoung: Hospital. Your heart’s hurting. It can be serious.

Nana: No Soo. I’ll be fine. The movie’s about to start.

Sooyoung: No. You need to at least rest if you’re not going to the hospital. I’m taking you home.

Nana: But Soo, you planned everything already.

Sooyoung: We can do it next time. We have heaps of time. Here hop on. Sooyoung crouched for Nana to get on.

Nana: Soo I can walk.

Sooyoung: Get on.

Nana: Soo…

Sooyoung: I’m not going to talk to you again if you don’t get on.

Nana: fine.

 

~ 10 minutes ago ~

 

Nana stood alone leaning on a pole when she saw a familiar figure from the left corner of her eyes.

“L-Lizzy? W-what…who’s that girl beside her? …and they’re linking arms too?!!” Nana’s eyes widened. “What the ?! That girl’s Lizzy’s hair?!! What?!! Lizzy’s blushing!!!”

Lizzy had noticed Nana there as well, but decided not to approach as she knew Sooyoung would be somewhere here too.

 

“Lizzy, can you give me a sec? I need to go to the toilet.”

Lizzy: yea sure. I’ll wait here. Lizzy stayed at another pole near Nana’s.

 

Lizzy watched as Nana collapsed to her knees. Shocked by the sudden reaction of the blonde, she lifted her feet towards Nana, until someone stopped her from going any closer. She stood in the middle of nowhere staring at Sooyoung taking care of Nana. Her heart ached just like that of Nana’s, but she managed to hold back her tears in the public.

 

“Lizzy are you ok?”

Lizzy: y-yea. Let’s go.

 

[At Sooyoung’s dorm]

 

Sooyoung: Nana, are you feeling better now? She asked the girl who was sitting on the edge of the sofa with a cup of warm water.

Nana: yea. Thank you Soo.

Sooyoung: As long as you’re ok. She Nana’s hair from her forehead. Do you wanna take a nap? She asked earning a nod in response. Here, sleep on my lap.

 

Nana fell asleep very soon, laying her head on Sooyoung’s lap while extending her body to the opposite end of the sofa. Sooyoung looked on as the girl slept peacefully.

 

[Later]

 

Taeyeon: Hey Soo, I brought some food for you! She said as she entered the room with her newly made spare keys for Sooyoung’s dorm.

Sooyoung: shhh…Taeng, Nana’s sleeping. She whispered.

Taeyeon: ohhh….am I interrupting you two? She asked hopingto receive a ‘no’ from Sooyoung.

Sooyoung:nah. Come sit here. She pointed to the single chair on her right. What’d you make?

Taeyeon: Yummy food.

Sooyoung: but everything you make is yummy.

 

Taeyeon bit her lip from the compliment.

 

Taeyeon: Eat.

Sooyoung: Thanks Taeng, I was getting hungry.

 

The two enjoyed their dinner, but Taeyeon couldn’t help but keep glancing at the position Nana was in and get jealous.

 

[Later again…..]

 

Sooyoung: oh hey, you’re awake.

Nana: mmm…what time is it? She said lifting herself from her position while rubbing her eyes.

Sooyoung: It’s almost 11 pm.

Nana: huh? Already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter