Hot n' Cold

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Nana: are you ok? She said still trying to calm herself down from the laughter.

Lizzy: ne! Mind if I watch with you? I’m a fan of Running Man. She walked closer to Nana.

 

Lizzy was kinda expecting a no, since Nana wasn’t the really open type who lets people into her world, let alone onto her bed.

 

Nana: oh sure! Sit here. She patted on a free spot of her bed beside her.

 

“I think she’s actually quite a warm person. She’s been caring to me today. Making me food, buying me clothes. I really have no regrets right now.” Lizzy thought as she took a seat beside Nana.

Nana’s room smelt different. It was particularly better than the rest of the house. It had a sweet smell, a flowery scent, with a bit of freshness in it. It made anyone who enter feel comfy and cosy. It was Nana’s scent.

Lizzy took many deep breaths, trying to sniff up all of Nana’s beautiful aroma. Nana was concentrated on the video, while Lizzy kept sniffing around. Lizzy closed her eyes and followed the good scent.

 

Nana: what…are…you…doing?

 

Lizzy was shocked from Nana’s comment. She opened her eyes and finally realised what she was doing. She had snuffled all her way to Nana’s hair and found herself impossibly up close to Nana, just inches away from kissing her.

 

Lizzy: ah…ah…mianhe. She said with a forced smile. …Let’s watch. She pointed to the screen.

 

“This girl, you really can’t be nice to her. She starts ing on you again” Nana sighed as she diverted her attention back to the show.

 

Lizzy: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nana: KEKEKEKEKE!! Nana followed.

 

“awwww she’s so adorable tonight~” Lizzy thought.

They had a great night, one with much laughter. Nana seemed to lose her cold image and changed it into a cute and fresh one. Lizzy had an even better evening. Despite the excitement that Running Man gave, there was nothing better than sitting beside Nana, so close. She constantly took glances at Nana and her smile really melted her.

They both fell asleep very soon after they went to bed in their respective rooms. Especially Lizzy who had been drained out of energy from dying too much from Nana’s smiles and giggles. The two went to dreamland under the same roof, in the wonderful night.

 

[Next morning]

 

Lizzy had lecture class again, meaning Nana would be present…and Tiffany.

 

Lizzy: Nana unnie! She waved to Nana who was supporting her chin with her right palm, looking at the front with a straight face; occasionally blinking her eyes.

 

Lizzy took a seat beside her.

 

Lizzy: Nana unnie. She waved her hand in front of Nana again when she didn’t get a response. Unnie, are you ok? She patted Nana’s shoulder.

Nana: aish! shut up! She lifted her chin from her position and glared at Lizzy; then back towards the front again.

 

Lizzy didn’t dare talk again. “What the…how can she change so much from night to morning?” Lizzy thought.

 

 

~ 10 minutes ago~

 

Nana was walking on her way to class q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter