Memories

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lizzy set up a large chair that could allow one to lean back for rest. Nana lay on the chair with her head sticking out from the top so Lizzy could wash it. Lizzy gently Nana’s hair while running water through. Lizzy’s soothing actions made Nana very comfortable in her spot, and seeing Lizzy’s caring face just made her feel even better. Nana felt tired as her eyelids half-closed, but opened again to keep awake.  

 

Lizzy: If you’re tired, just go to sleep.

 

Nana slightly nodded and closed her eyes.

 

Nana: thank you for everything Lizzy.

Lizzy: It’s my pleasure.

 

“I could do this every day for you Nana” Lizzy smiled.

Lizzy was soon done with Nana’s hair and prepared a towel to dry it with. She was heading back to Nana with a towel in hand, but she couldn’t keep her balance on the slippery floor. Her feet were now very unstable and all she could do was widen her eyes as she found herself falling towards Nana. She could feel a pair of lips on her, which made her even more stoned. Her heart was now racing, she couldn’t make the kiss deeper, nor could she pull away from it.

“omg. I’m on top of her. ON TOP.” Lizzy thought.

Lizzy paused on the spot as her brain started processing. She could hear her mind fighting against each other.

“C’mon Lizzy, move your mouth. Get her !”

“What?! No! you can’t take advantage of a girl sleeping!”

“This is your only chance Lizzy. Think about it carefully.”

“Lizzy, Nana’s different. You can’t treat her like other girls.”

“God please…she’s a player. Taking advantage of others is her job.”

“You’re not a player anymore. For Nana. Do it for Nana. Settle yourself down. She’s the one for you.”

“ARGHHHH!!!! Just shut up will you two!!” Lizzy screamed to her mind. She finally lifted herself up from what seemed like an hour long kiss. “Thank god she’s still sleeping.”

Little did Lizzy know, Nana was actually just closing her eyes, she hadn’t entered dreamland yet. Nana’s heart did skip a beat or two when their lips touched, but Nana was sure it was just the shock she got.

Lizzy shook her feelings off and continued to dry Nana’s hair.

 

Lizzy: you’re such a sleeping beauty. She said as she dazed off on Nana’s face.

 

Nana felt like smiling, but kept it in to avoid being found out. Her milky skin reflected light up to Lizzy’s eyes, which made her feel like being in a dream.

The sound of a blow-dryer allowed Nana to take her chance pretending to be woken up by it. She opened her eyes to see the young girl staring at her intently while her hair. Noticing Nana, Lizzy averted her gaze to her hair, away from the elder’s eyes. They didn’t have anything to say to each other, so Nana dazed off at the ceiling.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Sooyoung: Do you like this?

Nana: ne~ it’s very relaxing.

Sooyoung: how bout this? she vibrantly ruffled Nana’s hair turning it into a mess.

Nana: yah!! Stop it~ she whined and slapped Sooyoung’s arms.

Sooyoung: yah, you’re so violent!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter