Missing You

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana’s eyes widened from her sight.

“Do my eyes have problems? Lizzy….Lizzy’s sitting with….Tiffany???”

 

Tiffany: ermm…why are you sitting here?

Lizzy: am I not welcome? I’d like to be friends.

Tiffany: uh…..ok…

Lizzy: ok. Friends from now on then? She raised her hand for a shake. I’m sorry for what I’ve done in the past, so let’s forget those yeah?

Tiffany: alright! She accepted Lizzy’s handshake and the two smiled.

 

“Lizzy…you’d rather be friends with her than sit with me?” Nana scoffed and sighed throughout the whole lesson, glaring at the two who were writing notes to each other and laughing like they had met each other for a long time.

 

----------------------------

 

[Canteen]

 

As always, Nana gathered with Sooyoung’s group at the canteen. However, today was a bit different, there were three extra people in the group, and they were no other than Lizzy, Jooyeon and Uee.

 

Sooyoung: oh, Lizzy, Jooyeon and Uee, you’re here. She claimed as she walked towards the group with Nana in her hands.

Tiffany: From today onwards, these three are a part of our group.

Sooyoung: really?

Tiffany: yes. Now let’s get some food. Tiffany nudged Lizzy to go get some food with her. Come on Jessica. She said trying to drag Jessica along.

Jessica: no, I’m tired. She lazily sat down.

Sooyoung: what happened between Tiffany and Lizzy?She whispered to Taeyeon’s ears.

 

Taeyeon turned to Sooyoung who was still close to her ear, and their lips brushed against each other. Sooyoung immediately pulled back while gulping, and Taeyeon looked down blushing.

 

Taeyeon: ah…I don’t k-know…they just b-became f-friends… she scratched her head embarrassingly.

Sooyoung: ah…is that so? I see… she took stolen glances at the shy girl.

 

There was an awkward atmosphere around the large table. Tiffany, Lizzy, Hyoyeon and Seohyun went to get food, Jessica was sleeping on the table, Yoona and Yuri and Jooyeon and Uee were busy in their own respective worlds, Nana was busy staring at Lizzy, leaving the quiet Sooyoung and Taeyeon who had just kissed, with Sunny looking on at them.

 

Sunny:don’t make it so obvious Taeyeon. She spoke in a small voice beside Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon nodded slightly and lifted her head, putting on a straight face. Sooyoung kept biting her lip from the awkward kiss. It gave her a weird feeling, maybe because it was the first time she kissed her best friend, but she didn’t dislike the contact.

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung, your lips are bleeding.

Sooyoung: hm?

 

Taeyeon grabbed a piece of tissue for Sooyoung, who was about to take the tissue from Taeyeon, but Taeyeon already had her hands on Sooyoung’s lips.

 

Sooyoung: T-Thank you.

 

Sooyoung found it strange how Taeyeon noticed everything of hers, things that should be noticed by her girlfriend Nana instead.

 

Sooyoung: ah, food’s here.

 

While eating, Nana could barely look down at her food, her eyes were glued on Lizzy and Tiffany. Tiffany even put her hand on Lizzy’s while they were talking.

 

~

Tiffany grabbed Lizzy’s hand and brought it up to her face. She ran Lizzy’s fingers on her face and them. She then proceeded to straddling onto Lizzy and wrapped her arms on Lizzy’s neck. They looked at each other intently, while Lizzy slid her hand up Tiffany’s shirt. Tiffany started grinding her core against Lizzy’s letting a moan escape from her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter