Bunjee Jumping

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Saturday]

 

Yuri: wah~ the weather’s nice and sunny today. She said admiring the sky.

Yoona: mmm…it could’ve been a nice date for us. She said hugging Yuri’s arms.

Jessica: yah, if you didn’t want to come, you didn’t have to.

 

Yuri and Yoona stayed silent, scared of the ice princess.

 

Sooyoung: Taeyeon-ah, did you make food today? She asked excitingly while holding Nana’s hand.

Taeyeon: hm? Uh…no, not today.

Sooyoung: aww no yummy food today. She pouted. I wanted to eat prawns.

Sunny: Yah, stop making Taeyeon make you food, especially expensive ones!! Sunny suddenly raged, earning a few nudges from Taeyeon.

Sooyoung: what the…I was just asking.

Sunny: Taeyeon has no money to buy you food, that’s why she didn’t make any today!!

Taeyeon: shhh!! Sunny!!

Sooyoung: Taeyeon-ah, are you having financial problems?

Taeyeon: ani---

Sunny: Of course she is!!!! She spends all her money on buying you food!! How can she not be poor?

 

Taeyeon covered Sunny’s mouth to shut her up.

 

Taeyeon: Don’t listen to Sunny, I was just too tired this morning to make anything.

 

Sunny removed Taeyeon’s hand.

 

Sunny: She’s tired cus she’s working too much, to earn money to buy you food.

Taeyeon: Sunny-ah SHUT UP!!!She yelled making Sunny quiet.

Sooyoung: Taeyeon-ah, is Sunny …saying the truth?

 

Taeyeon had the urge to tell Sooyoung everything and that she loved her, but was too scared that it would ruin their friendship.

 

Taeyeon: …no. Sunny wants me to save up to buy her a new game. I have money.

Sunny: very little though. She mumbled to herself with her head down.

 

Sooyoung nodded, still a bit worried with Taeyeon’s answer.

 

Tiffany: oh! Lizzy’s here!

 

Lizzy approached the group with Jooyeon and Uee. Nana immediately turned to look at the girl she missed.

 

Lizzy: hi! She greeted everyone.

Jooyeon + Uee: hello~

Everyone: hi~

Hyoyeon: Let’s go! Bunjee jumping is waiting for us.

 

----------------------------

 

Worker: are all of you jumping?

Everyone (except Lizzy): ne!

Lizzy: n-ne.

Worker: you can jump in twos or individually, so decide how you want to jump between yourselves first.

Yoona:  I’m going with Yuri!

Hyoyeon: we know. Gosh. So, Sooyoung with Nana, Jooyeon with Uee, yea?

 

They nodded.

Taeyeon took a glance at Sooyoung, her eyes filled with the desire to go with Sooyoung. Sighing at the girl, Sunny pulled Taeyeon beside her.

 

Sunny: I’m going with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon: uh..ok.

Seohyun: then, I’ll go with Hyoyeon unnie.

Tiffany: I…

Jessica: you’re going with me! She held onto Tiffany’s hand.

Tiffany: Lizzy….

Jessica: The worker said you can go alone.

Sunny: then Lizzy can go by herself. Is that ok with you?

Lizzy: ah…n-ne…that’s fine.

Nana: are you sure you can go by yourself? She asked noticing Lizzy’s legs shaking a bit.

Lizzy: ne!

 

After they wore their safety equipment, they started jumping in pairs. When it was Sooyoung and Nana’s turn, Sooyoung wrapped her arms around Nana’s shoulders while Nana kept hers around Sooyoung’s waist, holding tight onto each other. They looked into each other’s eyes and a wide grin formed on from their lips.

Lizzy grabbed onto a metal bar steadily, her legs trembling in nervousness. She attempted to stand up straight so she didn’t look like she was scared. Despite being occupied with her fear, her eyes couldn’t leave Nana. Her heart ached as Nana seemingly enjoyed herself. But the pain was bearable, she was beginning to get used to that feeling already, though she still didn’t want to feel that way.

Taeyeon had jumped with Sunny already and was waiting at the bottom for the rest. Looking at Sooyoung and Nana, all she could do was sigh, as jealousy ran through her body.

 

Sunny: If you want her that bad you should’ve let me tell her how you felt earlier.

Taeyeon: It’ll just ruin our friendship. Look at her, she’s happy with who she has right now. I’m….not the one for her.

Sunny: Give her up Taeng.

Taeyeon: Let’s not go over this again. You know I can’t.

 

The couple had soon landed on the ground and joined the rest. And now, the only one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter