The Real Break Up

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Another Day]

 

Lizzy and Jooyeon were talking in a quiet hallway, leaning against a wall.

 

Lizzy: ah unnie, she’s really annoying me these days.

Jooyeon: It’s your fault you wanted to have some fun in the first place.

 

“F-Fun? She was…playing? With me?” Nana was hiding around the corner, listening to Lizzy and Jooyeon’s conversation.

 

Lizzy: I’ve already been ignoring her these days. Remember when we were at the bunjee jumping? She was full touching me and acting all desperately in love. She said crossing her arms.

Jooyeon: Lizzy-ah, Nana seems like she likes you.

Lizzy: huh. God puh-lease. Why would I like her? I’m a player. PLAYER.She emphasized.

 

Nana’s heart sank. She put her hand on her chest to suppress the pain. Tears ran down both sides of her face. The brim of her shirt was soon wet.

 

Jooyeon: You don’t even have the slightest feelings towards her?

Lizzy: Of course not!

 

Unable to take it anymore, Nana left the place with her head down, constantly wiping her tears.

Unbeknownst to Nana, Sunny was actually watching everything. Jooyeon and Lizzy’s conversation and Nana’s crying. Sunny knew exactly that Nana liked Lizzy. She then left the place as well, looking for Taeyeon.

After Nana left, Lizzy looked in the direction of where Nana was standing previously, and her eyes swelled with tears.

 

Jooyeon: Lizzy-ah, did we really have to do this?

Lizzy: yes. She sniffed.

 

*Flashback*

 

Lizzy: what’d you call me here for?

Sooyoung: Leave Nana.

Lizzy: I’m not even with her.

Sooyoung: I know you guys have something going on. Whatever it is, it’s bothering Nana too much and I don’t want to see her that way.

Lizzy: I don’t think that’s my fault.

Sooyoung: The best method is for you to not see her anymore. I know it’s unfair for you, but it may be better for all of us if we return to how our former groups were.

 

Lizzy thought for a while.

 

Lizzy: I won’t be returning to our old groups, because they’ve become my friends, especially Tiffany. But….I’ll make Nana lose hope in me.

Sooyoung: If you can do that, then I won’t stop you. She sighed.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

--------------------------

 

Sunny: yah, Taeyeon-ah!! Where are you? She shouted as soon as she entered the dorm.

Taeyeon: what? I’m here~

Sunny: yah, Nana likes Lizzy. She said finally finding the latter.

Taeyeon: what?

Sunny: Nana likes Lizzy, which means you have a chance with Sooyoung!!

Taeyeon: *sigh* Just cus Nana doesn’t like Sooyoung, it doesn’t mean Sooyoung will like me.

Sunny: Just tell her you pabo. She shook Taeyeon’s arm.

Taeyeon: I’ll think about it.

 

-------------------------

 

Nana had no idea where she was heading, her legs just kept running as far away from where she was. Her nonstop tears and painful heart finally led her to realise that she loved Lizzy. The one she loved was Lizzy, not Choi Sooyoung.

 

---------------------------

 

Nana was standing against a lamp post fidgeting with her hands. You could tell she was nervous from just one glance. It was a cold night, her body trembled from the wind that seethed through her clothes, along with her anxious heart.

Being a punctual person when it came to things related to Nana, Sooyoung arrived not long after. Without a word, Sooyoung took her jacket off and placed it over Nana’s shoulders.

 

Nana: Gomawo. She spoke in a soft voice.

Sooyoung: It’s my job to take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter