Guilty........Forgiven

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana picked out a light orange oversized shirt.

Raina: are you buying this?

Nana: ne.

Raina: I thought you didn’t like oversized shirts. You said it doesn’t show your perfect body shape.

Nana: well…people change Raina. I’m starting to like them.

Raina: see this one you’re holding is more like your style. She pointed at the light pink top Lizzy picked out for Nana.

Nana: I’m buying this too. Let’s go.

 

------------------

 

[At a butcher shop]

 

Nana: Give me 1 kg of lean beef please.

Raina: why are you buying so much? You used to say it’s too fatty to eat too much.

 

“1 kg for me and a big eater is barely enough” Nana thought.

 

Nana: I’m hungry today. I can always leave some for another day if I don’t finish it, saves me from coming again.

Raina: you really have changed a lot Nana.

 

Nana smiled. Awkwardly.

She hasn’t actually changed THAT much. She still doesn’t wear oversized shirts. And she definitely doesn’t eat 1 kg of meat in one day.

“It’s all because of that Park Sooyoung who makes me feel so guilty for making her cry. I have to lie to my best friend for her. And I have to spend so much money in one day just to cheer her up. I swear…if she’s still pissed after all this, I’ll really rage.” Nana thought.

 

Raina: oi! You ok?

Nana: ah yea. She woke up from her thoughts. Just dozing off a bit. I’m getting tired.

Raina: then let’s go. We can meet up another day, there’s still some time before I leave.

Nana: yea but you’re going to Busan for like 2 weeks so I won’t be able to see you.

Raina: I doubt you’ll miss me that much anyways.

Nana: Of course I will! You don’t know how much I suffer at school man. I’m lonely and I have to live with a ert.

Raina: Lizzy? She doesn’t seem that bad, just a little flirty.

Nana: pfft.

Raina: Has Sooyoung---

Nana: please don’t mention her. Nana cut Raina off.

Raina: Nana, you know you still like her.

Nana: I don’t.

Raina: Just face it Nana.

Nana: grrr…I don’t wanna hear. I’m going home. Bye.

 

Raina sighed, and Nana left.

--------------------

 

Nana got home, clearing her mind about Sooyoung. Nana went to peek at Lizzy’s room to see how she was. Lizzy was sitting in front of her desk, with homework papers scattered on her desk. Her back was facing the door, so Lizzy couldn’t see Nana. Lizzy held her knees up to chin and her arms wrapped her legs to keep balance. Nana couldn’t really see Lizzy’s facial expression, but it didn’t seem too good.

“I hope this meat really works” Nana thought. She headed to the kitchen to cook dinner.

“eughh Lizzy you’re really finished. Did you really think Nana would care if you’re sad? She’s probably celebrating with Raina right now. Having a few drinks, hooking up some guys, just nothing to do with you!” Lizzy thought angrily. She hit her head with her hand from the frustration.

 

~ 30 minutes later ~

 

Lizzy: hm? What’s that smell? She sniffed the scent of meat coming into her room. She took a deep breath. Ahhhh~ smells delicious!

 

Lizzy food senses came alive after the aroma travelled through her nose, to her intestines and out from the again. Lizzy went out to take a look to see where the smell was coming from.

“Nana…I didn’t know she could co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter