The Unexpected

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lizzy was heading to Junghi’s restaurant, she was very excited to tell Jooyeon about Nana. Lizzy was walking at a rather fast pace, probably just her excitement kicking in. Suddenly a familiar voice called out to her.


Jessica: Lizzy-ah~

Lizzy: o-oh? She turned around. Oh, annyeong. She waved her little hands.

Jessica: Are you in a hurry? You’re walking so fast.

 

“Why am I walking so fast?” Lizzy thought.

 

Lizzy: u-uh no, I’m just meeting up with Jooyeon. What’s up?

Jessica: well…last time you said you were gonna do stuff with me when you had time, but you still haven't contacted me yet.

 

Last time Lizzy was flirting with her, Jessica got a bit and wanted to have ; but that was over Lizzy’s limits so she told Jessica she was busy, maybe next time. Lizzy’s been trying to avoid her from then on.

 

Lizzy: ah stuff…

 

“Now how do I get out of this?” Lizzy thought while scratching her head.

 

Jessica: hmm?

Lizzy: well…I-I…uhhh….

Seeing Lizzy stutter, Jessica thought it was cute. Jessica smiled and wrapped her arms around Lizzy’s waist. Lizzy was surprised, but it allowed her ‘flirting senses’ come back. Lizzy placed her arms across Jessica’s waist too.

 

Jessica: you’re so cute.

Lizzy: and you’re beautiful. She lifted her head from Jessica’s shoulders and gave her a peck on the cheek, and started moving her hands up and down Jessica’s back.

 

Jessica blushed.

 

Lizzy: Sica-ah~…

Jessica: ne?

 

Lizzy saw Nana walking to the left. Nana flicked her flowing blonde hair and turned her head to see Lizzy hugging with another girl. Their eyes met for a few seconds.

 

“Those legs….DAMN, the way her hips sway as she walks.” Lizzy thought while biting her bottom lip.

 

Nana assumed Jessica and Lizzy were dating. “So she has a girlfriend….then why was she ing on me??!!” Nana frowned and left.

 

Jessica: hmm? Lizzy?

Lizzy: oh yeah.

 

They leaned back to see each other face to face.

 

Jessica: are you ok? She Lizzy’s hair behind her ears.

 

“Hell no. I feel like a nosebleed right now.” Lizzy thought to herself.

 

Lizzy: ah ye, I’m fine. I’m…kinda busy these days, I’m sorry for not being able to accompany you. Mianhe~ Lizzy pouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter