Protection

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“EUGH!!! WHAT THE WAS THAT??!!! OH MY ING ARGHHHHH!!!!” was all that could be heard from the cubicle. Just then, the toilet door opened.

 

“Hello? Are you ok in there?”

“Do I look like I’m OK?!!”

“Nana? Is that you?”

Nana: huh? What? How did you--- Park Sooyoung?

Lizzy: It is you! Oh my god, Nana are you ok? What happened? Can you come out?

Nana: duh no. Do you know what I look like right now? !!

Lizzy: It’s ok. I’m the only one here. She said with a caring voice.

Nana: NO!!

Lizzy: Nana~

 

Nana didn’t want to argue anymore when she was already in THIS state. The lock slowly turned and Nana came out.

 

Lizzy: Nana, what…w-what happened? You look terrible!

Nana: did you have to rub it in? she said with a glare. Eughhhhhh!!! She sounded while trying to flick bits of poo off her.

Lizzy: OH. MY. GOD.

Nana: what.

Lizzy: It’s Jessica and Tiffany. They must’ve wanted to take revenge on me, but got you by accident.

Nana: ARGHHHHH!!!!! YOU!!!! It’s always you!! Always getting me into !!! She shouted as she stomped her feet and clenched her fists.

Lizzy: OUCH!! Nana stepped on Lizzy’s foot, making her jump up.

Nana: oh sorry.

Lizzy: No, I’m more sorry. Lizzy grabbed some hand towels and started cleaning Nana’s mess up. I’m so sorry for all of this Nana.

 

Lizzy grabbed Nana’s wrist and started drying her arm. Nana was slightly surprised by Lizzy’s sudden actions, it made her feel cared for, after these months of loneliness. 

 

Nana: you don’t have to do this….I can do it myself. She said flinching a bit, but Lizzy grabbed her tighter.

Lizzy: Let me do this. Let me repay you with this little work. She said without looking up to Nana. She was too concentrated on the cleaning. I’m actually kinda glad that they didn’t get me. I didn’t want my new shirt to get dirty.

 

Nana noticed that it was the shirt she bought Lizzy yesterday. A small smile formed on her lips knowing that Lizzy treasured the shirt so much.

Lizzy was done with the arms, so she moved onto her face. Lizzy’s soft hands gently pressed onto Nana’s milky skin. Drips of water ran down her face, at a quick pace because her skin was so smooth. Nana was looking at Lizzy intently as her heart started to beat faster from the love she was receiving. It was a feeling she hadn’t had for so long. As for Lizzy, her heart was racing all along. It was the first time she had these feelings for a person. While wiping Nana’s face, her hands were shaking vibrantly inside, but she managed to steady it to avoid an awkward moment.

Then, they heard many murmurs coming from outside.

“what is this all about?” “why’d they call us here?” “who’s inside?”

 

Lizzy: do you hear what I hear?

Nana: duh. I am not going out like this in front of so many people. She said holding out her dirty shirt.

Lizzy: cover yourself with this and hide beside me. She said as she took off her jacket for Nana. Lizzy now only had the shirt Nana bought her on. We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter