The Way It's Meant To Be

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey readers, its been so long. very sorry :((

Got some bad news...this is the final chapter.. T_____T

Anyhow, thanks for the support all along, I very much appreciate it. Hope to see you guys again soon (soon for sootae shippers MAYBE).

Pls comment, since it's the last chapter  ^_______^

bye bye~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The night got colder as the skies deepened… Nana was sitting there. Cold. Alone. Just facing four walls in a quiet room.

 

Nana: a-choo!! Nana sneezed.

 

Lizzy heard Nana sneeze, but decided to ignore it.

 

Nana: a-choo!! ….a-a-a-chooo!!!!


“Im Nana, why do you have to make me worry about you? You’re making it harder for me to forget you” Lizzy sighed. Lizzy motioned to get a set of clean, dry clothes and placed them inside the bathroom. She went to get Nana. Without a word, she grabbed Nana by the wrist and dragged her into the bathroom.

 

Nana: Lizzy….

Lizzy: take a shower and put on some dry clothes, then go to sleep.

Nana: thank you Lizzy.

 

Lizzy went back to bed, while Nana took her shower.

Nana wrapped herself with a towel and picked up Lizzy’s clothes. She remembered when Lizzy wore these before. She looked really cute. Nana took the clothes to her nose and took a deep breath, taking in her scent which travelled through Nana’s whole body and made her feel comfortable and warm.

After a soothing shower, Nana goes to Lizzy’s bed where she slides herself under the blanket. Making her movement as minimal as possible, she wraps her arm around Lizzy’s waist.

 

Nana: Lizzy-ah~ I love you. She speaks in a weak voice.

 

Lizzy who was not yet asleep, didn’t want to reject the girl she loves. Well more like because she wanted to keep the contact she could get without Nana knowing that she knew.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Sooyoung ended up at the footsteps of Taeyeon’s front door. All she wanted was to be in Taeyeon’s arms and consoled by the girl who has always been there for her. Lazily, Taeyeon opens up her door after being woken up by Sooyoung’s knocking.

 

Taeyeon: S-Soo... she mumbles half-awake. Why are you here?

Sooyoung: ..I....

 

With just one word, Taeyeon had already noticed the change in Sooyoung’s voice. Gently she cups Sooyoung’s face wiping off the running tears, and moves closer to the latter bringing the taller girl into her embrace. Sooyoung buries her face into Taeyeon’s shoulders, slightly bending her back due to the other’s height.

The two stood there unmoved. Taeyeon Sooyoung’s back, while Sooyoung’s tears made Taeyeon’s pyjamas wet. Taeyeon was well aware of what was happening. She needed no answers from Sooyoung. It was the same. The same as when Sooyoung broke up with Nana the previous time.

 

Later...

Sooyoung had finally calmed down. Her eyes were red and swollen, and her blocked nose caused some difficulty in breathing. She was now inside the dorm hugging Taeyeon on the couch while Sunny was still sleeping soundly. 

 

Sooyoung: Tae... she said in a whisper.

Taeyeon: hm? She responded while caressing the latter’s arm.

Sooyoung: sorry for waking you up at this time of the night.

Taeyeon: sorry for n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter