Being Nice

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungah: Hey guys, I’m sorry but we’re currently out of tables, do you mind sharing the table with this lady?

 

Uee and Jooyeon looked at Lizzy, hinting her to make the decision.

 

Lizzy: uhh…..

 

Nana was already settling into her seat and took a sip of water from the cup on the table.

 

Jungah: oh c’mon, you don’t want me to lose a customer do you?

Lizzy: alright~ if that’s fine with her.

Jungah: you ok?

Nana: yea whatever. She said as though she hated the idea.

-------------------------

 

Everybody was quiet. Jooyeon and Uee were just awkwardly sitting there, looking at Lizzy then to Nana, and back at Lizzy. Lizzy was so nervous next to Nana that she just kept drinking water. Nana was being her usual self with that poker face of hers acting all calm, but she was actually feeling quite jittery around the new faces.

 

Nana: If you guys have something to talk about, just speak up. Ignore the fact that I’m here. Nana supported her head with her palm under her chin.

 

Jooyeon, Uee and Lizzy just eyed at each other, waiting for someone to say something.

 

Jooyeon: so uh…Nana ssi?

 

“How did she know me? Pftt. What am I saying? That Park Sooyoung is right here, of course she told them.” Nana thought.

 

Nana: ne?

Jooyeon: ne~, annyeonghaseyo. I’m Jooyeon, Lizzy’s friend. Nice to meet you.

Nana: I’m Nana. Nice to meet you too. She said while only taking one glance at Jooyeon.

Uee: I’m Uee, Jooyeon’s girlfriend.

 

Jooyeon looked at Uee and smiled. Uee smiled back.

 

Jooyeon: so Nana, you’re Lizzy’s new roommate right?

Nana: I guess so…unless it really gets so bad that I have to leave.

 

Lizzy pouted because Nana hated her so much.

 

Jooyeon: ah~, Nana don’t worry, Lizzy’s not a bad person.

Nana: we’ll have to see about that. Nana rolled her eyes at Lizzy.

 

At that time, Kahi delivered their food to the table.

 

Lizzy: wahh, looks yummy!! Lizzy said in a loud voice, but thought it was too embarrassing in front of Nana so she covered with two hands and kept quiet.

Kahi: Enjoy your meal!!

Lizzy, Jooyeon, Uee: I’ll eat it well~. They said simultaneously.

 

Nana just began eating.

 

Jooyeon: Uee, ahhh~

Uee: gomawo.

Jooyeon: how is it?

Uee: It’s nice.

 

Jooyeon smiled and patted Uee’s head.

 

Jooyeon: Lizzy-ah~, do you wanna try?


Lizzy nodded her head immediately. Jooyeon gave her a piece and they all had smiles on their faces, except Nana. They continued to share their food.

“If only I had someone close by” Nana sighed on the inside.

Most of the food was gone by now, but Lizzy could still eat more. She spotted a few pieces of carrot on Nana’s plate untouched.


Lizzy: Nana unnie… she tapped on Nana’s shoulders.

 

Nana looked up to Lizzy from her pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter