Comeback

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung: It’s cold here, let’s go! She said grabbing Nana’s luggage for her.

Nana: why were you here? She asked as the three set off. Nana and Sooyoung walking together in front, while the lonely Lizzy followed behind.

Sooyoung: To pick you up of course.

Nana: did you wait long?

Sooyoung: aniya~

Nana: what are talking about? You’re so cold! She touched Sooyoung’s cheek.

 

Sooyoung blushed from Nana’s touch. Nana didn’t even know why she decided to touch the latter, her hand went so naturally. Lizzy was watching Nana being intimate with Sooyoung and it hurt her.

“Oh! No way! Was Nana actually talking about this Sooyoung? The one she likes is Choi.Soo.Young?”

 

Sooyoung: I’m fine Nana-ah.

 

Nana took off her coat and placed it on Sooyoung’s shoulders. The warmth crept into Sooyoung’s heart making her legs tremble a bit. She could smell Nana’s long lost scent from her coat.

 

Nana: Look at you, your legs are shaking.

 

Sooyoung stared at Nana intently with a smile. She had missed Nana’s care so much. Only then did Nana realise she was treating Sooyoung so nice. She avoided the latter’s gaze.

 

Sooyoung:Thank you Nana.

Nana: oh? Where are you going? She asked when she noticed Sooyoung walking in a different direction to her dorm.

Sooyoung: To my dorm.

Nana: why?

Sooyoung: To eat. You said you haven’t eaten yet.

Nana: heh? We can eat by ourselves.

Sooyoung: I want to eat with you though. She pouted, which made Nana unconditionally smile.

Nana: alright. But can Lizzy come too?

Sooyoung: Lizzy? ……well…if she wants to…

Nana: Lizzy, you coming?

Lizzy: where?

Nana: dinner at Sooyoung’s dorm.

Sooyoung: I don't know if I have enough food though.

Nana: that’s fine, I’ll just eat less.

Sooyoung: no, you can eat my share. I don’t want you to starve.She shot a short glare at Lizzy telling her she shouldn’t have come.

 

-----------------------

 

[Sooyoung’s dorm]

 

Sooyoung: Jya~ Eat up! She said as she put the plates of food in front of Nana and took a seat beside her.

Nana: mmm…

Sooyoung: How is it? She asked, resting her chin on her palm while staring into space at Nana.

Nana: It’s sooo good!! Lizzy, try some!

Lizzy: mmm…it is yummy.

Sooyoung: Nana, eat more. She said annoyed from Lizzy’s existence. She picked up a few more pieces of meat and fed it to Nana, who willingly opened for the meat to enter.

 

Watching the scene in front of her, Lizzy’s heart ached. She couldn’t stop herself from eating, in hope of getting rid of some pain. Sooyoung and Nana were acting so intimate. The care Sooyoung had when feeding Nana, and Nana’s smile that she returned.

 

Sooyoung: yah. You’re eating everything. Leave some for Nana!She made Lizzy froze in her spot.

Nana: Sooyoung-ah, it’s ok. I’ve had enough anyways.

Sooyoung: aish.

 

[After Dinner]

 

Sooyoung was washing the dishes while Nana and Lizzy sat together on the couch watching tv.

 

Sooyoung: aish, if it wasn’t for Lizzy, I could talk more comfortably with Nana. She mumbled to herself, not noticing Nana was standing behind her.

Nana: Sooyoung? Do you need help?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter