Two-Timing

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Bed-time]

 

Lizzy: unnie~ goodnight!

Nana: mmm, you too.

 

Lizzy had fallen asleep literally 10 seconds after Nana’s reply. Being a very deep sleeper, Lizzy slept very soundly and it didn’t take her long to naturally grab onto something to hug while sleeping. She wrapped her right arm across Nana’s waist giving Nana a tingle of jittery feelings. Her leg draped on top of Nana’s.

 

Nana: yah, Lizzy I can’t move. Nana whispered. Getting no response from the sleepyhead, she slowly removed Lizzy’s hands and legs, and edged further away from Lizzy.

 

Five minutes later she felt another hand on her. Annoyed, Nana turned around to face Lizzy, wanting to scold her a bit, only to realise that she was only an inch away from Lizzy’s face. Staring at the milky skin on Lizzy’s cheeks, and feeling the tickle from Lizzy’s breathing, Nana couldn’t help but blush. Feeling her face heat up, Nana immediately turned back around, and tried to sleep. But again, she felt an arm around her, this time dangerously close to her . Thank god Nana wasn’t sleeping tonight. Lizzy gripped tighter onto Nana and scooted herself as close as possible, making Nana blush harder.

 

----------------------------

 

[Next day]

 

Nana, Lizzy and Raina went out to eat, including seafood which was well known in Busan.

 

Lizzy: unnie, you have to eat this, it’s sooo good!

Nana: mmm delicious! She her lips.

 

“Damn, her lips. So. y.” Lizzy imagined.

 

Raina: what are we eating next?

Lizzy: ah~ fish balls! She remarked as she spotted a fish ball store. I’d like 4 please. She said to the owner.

Raina: why 4?

Nana: she’s obviously eating two cus she’s a big eater.

Lizzy: keke unnie, you know me quite well. She said with aegyo, getting a smirk from Nana. Jya~ unnie! She held a skewer of fish balls at Nana’s mouth gesturing her to eat.

 

Nana wanted to take the skewer from Lizzy to eat, but Lizzy refused.

 

Lizzy: eat.

Nana: I’m trying to, but you won’t let me hold it.

Lizzy: let me feed you.

 

Reluctantly Nana let Lizzy feed her the whole skewer.

 

Raina: If I didn’t know you two, I’d think you’re a couple.

Nana: unnie shut up!

Lizzy: really? I don’t mind.

 

Spotting some sauce stained on Nana’s chin, Lizzy took a piece of tissue and softly cleaned it up for Nana.

 

Lizzy: There we go, all pretty again. She said with a smile.

 

Nana gave her a faint smile but she was actually putting on a poker face to hide her blush.

 

----------------------------

 

After a long day of eating, the three returned to the house in a tired state. Upon entrance to the room, Lizzy laid flat on the sofa.

 

Nana: Lizzy move, I wanna sit.

Lizzy: Sit on the floor~

Nana: yah, is this how you treat your unnie? She slapped Lizzy’s thigh.

Lizzy: merong~ she stuck her tongue out.

Nana: then I’m just gonna sit on you. she said as she sits with all her force onto Lizzy’s legs.

Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter