Goddess Landing

Dorm of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those perfectly shaped, slender legs stretched on forever, gradually making its way towards her. Left, right, left, right; as the outline of those legs were displayed to its fullest appreciation by the surrounding eyes. She slowly looked up to the owner of those legs, but the body shape was somewhat…odd. Despite this she continued scanning upwards and…Oh! It was actually a guy.

 

Lizzy: O-M-G!! Eugh…what a waste of such beautiful legs. She murmured to herself.

 

Lizzy lifted her cup of coffee for another sip, as she stares out the window again. There another pair of legs made its way to the glass wall. This time, the legs looked even better and they were perfectly browned. “WOW, those legs are god damn hot” Lizzy thought as she looks up and down those legs continuously. The owner had a killer body and her S-line was so distinct. Her long blonde hair blew behind her as she took each step. The sun shined onto her face with sparks of light exemplifying her smooth, healthy, baby-like skin.

 

Lizzy: Ho-ly crap. She said while her jaw dropped down.

 

The model-like girl noticed Lizzy’s stare and stopped her feet. She did a ‘what-are-you-looking-at’ glare to Lizzy. Lizzy wanted to look away, but she couldn’t keep her eyes off of the blonde. Despite her angel-like appearance, the blonde had an icy stare. Yet, Lizzy could find a sense of innocence through her glittering eyes. The girl made a smirk and walked away. Lizzy was surprised by the girl’s cold response. “Was I too obvious that I was interested in her?” Lizzy thought. Lizzy finished her coffee and left.

Lizzy decided to go to her best friend Jooyeon’s dorm since she had no classes and was lonely in her own dorm.

 

[At Jooyeon’s Dorm]

*Knock Knock*

Lizzy: Jooyeon-ah, it’s me, open up!

Jooyeon: Coming! She said while breaking her kiss with her girlfriend Uee.

 

Jooyeon opened the door to see Lizzy and gave her a hug.

 

Lizzy: Geez, what took you so long?

Jooyeon: I was enjoying my time with my girlfriend. Duh~ what b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter