Chapter 7

The Voice

 

Minho knocked on the door of Jonghyun’s house. He decided to go to the party since Krystal ‘bailed’ on him. I should be happy I’m away from her. Yeah, I’m happy. Choi Minho is ecstatic. Key picked him up and now they were standing outside a house with music blasting from the inside.

“I thought it was just us?” Minho raised his eyebrow at Key.

“Well the attention can’t get enough right?” Key rolled his eyes in return.

“Right.” Minho chuckled at the thought.

The door opened, revealing a very exhausted Jonghyun.

“Oh, you guys are h-“

“No no no no. Don’t ask us for help.”

“Aww come on, Key. Minho?”

“Not me.” Minho raised his hands. “I’m going in, bye you two.”

He left both of them bickering and squeezed through the large crowd in the living room. Oh God. There’s so many people. He quickly went into the kitchen to get a drink. Before more people come and drink it all up.

 

 

Meanwhile, Krystal and Myungsoo arrived at the party.

“Who’s party is this again?” Krystal questioned. There’s a lot of people.

“I don’t know. Naeun said I could come along.”

“But I’m not invited.”

“Oh goodness Krystal, people don’t care. Don’t you even have a bit of a social life?”

“Unfortunately, no.”

“Come on quick. I think I see her.”

“Calm your .” She rolled her eyes.

 

 

Krystal decided to let Myungsoo run alone finding for Naeun as she went around by herself. Being small, she easily squeezed through snogging couples, drunk girls and anyone that is most likely to recognize her. Phew, fresh air. She went out to the empty garden and walked along the pond. Having her hair tied into a bun – which she totally detested – she felt the slight breeze and mentally thanked Jessica for doing her hair.

 

 

Minho led himself out onto a balcony in Jjong’s room. Apparently, the smell of beer wafted into the room so Minho had no choice but to go outside. He was taking in the view and enjoying the fresh air when he saw a someone wandering about the garden. He made out a figure of a girl – a fine one - in a black dress, hair up in a bun slightly wobbling in her stilettos.

“Yah! Take them off if you can’t wear them.”

Krystal was taken aback. She turned and saw Minho. She quickly faced another side.

“Tell me that after you learn to walk in them.”

The girl’s remark surprised Minho. It reminded him of… Krystal. Why am I thinking of her at such a time? It can’t be I… missed her? Minho quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts. He looked at the girl but he couldn’t really see her face.

“Maybe I can.”

Krystal rolled her eyes. Flirt.

“Do you know who am I?”

“A lonely pretty girl perhaps?” Minho chuckled.

Krystal scoffed. I guess he doesn’t know who I really am... Maybe I should do a little something… She smirked.

“Well, you seem like a lonely handsome guy too.” She replied in the most flirty tone she could fake. I wanna puke.

“I guess I am. Mind to join me up here?”

“It’s getting late. Good girls have to go home now, toodles.” She couldn’t stand one more second of it. What was I thinking?At least he got a bit of his own medicine, playing with girls, psh.  Krystal quickly ran inside to look for Myungsoo.

Minho was baffled. I thought she was interested… Oh well, girls are hard to understand. He drank the soda he got from the kitchen and started to make his way downstairs.

“Guess I should get home too.” He told himself.

 

 

“Krys!”

“Myung? I thought you were with Naeun.” She furrowed her eyebrows.

“Stupid girl lied. She invited me to make some other guy jealous. I don’t have any more reason to stay, let’s just go.”

“I’m so sor-“ Stupid boy admitted her feelings because of me…

“You don’t have to, I’m okay. Ice prince remember?”

“Yeah yeah. Ice princess remember?”

“Come on, princess, let’s go.”

 

 

 


 

Double update! I hope you guys are happy enough to comment?

Kekekekekekekekeke. Tell me what you think.

What is going to happen?