Chapter 1

The Voice

 

Okay, first day of school, I’m ready for this. Minho stepped into the school, looking like his usual self – handsome, sleek or should I say, fine – turning on the radars of all the girls, except one. God, Krystal Jung? When is she gonna die? Right, she already looks like Death herself all dressed up in black.

 

Krystal Jung. 11th grade. The only one who doesn’t fall for Choi Minho’s charms. The epitome of a rebel. Has only one friend – Kim Myungsoo.

 

They are so weird. Minho shook his head as he approached his friends – Jonghyun the typical playboy, Key the fashionista, Onew the smart but weird one, and Taemin the cute dancer.

“Hey Minho!”

“Hey.”

“Come here quick! Just got some juicy gossips from the girls!”

“Hyung, stop flirting and get a woman.”

“Like you have one?”

“I don’t flirt.”

“And, that is, Minho, the reason why you are still single.”

“We’re all single, you idiot.”  Oh God, Jonghyun, who made you so dumb?

“At least we interact. But you don’t even talk with the ladies! Ladies need to be talked to, Minho.”

“I talk to them, Jonghyun.”

“But you don’t interact.”

“And that is?”

“Girls, love you Minho. Take advantage of that! It’s not gonna be forever where girls swarm you so you must grab that chance like- Oh hey there, you’re looking nice today.” Jonghyun winked at a girl passing by wearing a tight blouse and short skirt.

“And, that is, Jonghyun, the reason you don’t date nice girls.”

“What do you mean by that? They’re nice!”

“They only like you for your face, and you dump them the next day.”

“I was bored, and I had nothing to do!”

“I’ll be surprised if you ever get married in the future.”

“As if you will, you hermit crab!” Jonghyun said as Minho rolled his eyes.

“So what’s the gossip?”

“Right. It seems like Jessica Jung’s sister is Krystal Jung.” Key told the group.

W-What? The Jessica Jung is the sister of that freak?” Minho exclaimed.

“Krystal’s not that bad. She just dresses bad, I guess.”

“Key, she’s a freak. She doesn’t talk to anyone except Myungsoo and she doesn’t like me. I mean, who doesn’t like me?”

“Krystal Jung.”

“Okay, smarty pants. But you get my point?”

“I guess. But you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. You never know what’s inside.”

“Well, I’m judging.”

“Your choice”.

 

 

Krystal sighed. School is sooooooo fun. Ugh, all these faces. Why can’t dad just homeschool me, or send me back to America? Her thoughts were cut off as Myungsoo took a seat beside her.

“Don’t you dare think rubbish, Krys. You’re not going anywhere.”

“God, L, I don’t wanna suffer here all my life. School is such a hellhole!”

“Too bad, you’re suffering here with me.” Myungsoo smirked.

Their conversation ended as Choi Minho walked briskly into the classroom taking a seat right across Krystal in the other row. Choi Minho? Psh. That hot-headed .

“Krystal Jung, tsk tsk tsk. What are you doing here? It’s 12th grade calculus. Aren’t you a little too young for that?” Minho teased Krystal as the teacher wasn’t in yet.

“No one is too young for anything. Or maybe, you’re just too old for it.” Krystal mocked back.

“Psh, who do you think you are?”

“The only girl who rejected you.”

“Shut up!”

“You shut up!”

“I-“

Minho couldn’t continue for the teacher had already entered the class.

 

“Guess what guys. Krystal Jung is in my calculus class.”

“Whoa. That’s smart. And I thought you were smart, hah!”

“Yah, Jonghyun!”

“I guess she’s pretty smart for her age.” Onew said.

“Isn’t she one of the top students? Just maybe, her exterior doesn’t really match her interior…” Taemin commented.

“You got that right.”

“She’s actually quite pretty if you look at her closely…”

“Key, you have got to be kidding me.” Minho shook his head.

“You know my observation skills are great, as well as my taste.”

“Oh, so you like her? I don’t think she’s the one for you though. She’s too cold.”

“No, I thought she’d be good for you”.

 

 

 


 

Heeheehee. I only wrote the first chapter, for now. I saw all your comments so I decided to post it.

Tell me what you think! I want interaction with my readers.

And about updating. . I may update slow since I can only get online at night and sometimes I'm pretty lazy~

So that's where you guys come in. Motivate me with your comments ;)