Chapter 10

The Voice

 

Minho and Krystal’s  relationship – if there was any – had gotten better over time, working together on the research for Chemistry.

 

 

“You’re late again.”

“Aww, come on. It’s not like you never bailed on me before.” Minho smirked.

“Wow, no rude remarks? You seem happy.”

“I scored a goal in soccer today.” He grinned.

“Congrats.” Krystal nodded.

“Thanks.”

 

 

“Scored any goals today?” Krystal asked on the next meeting with Minho.

“Are you stalking me?”

“Do I have any reason to?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Maybe you like me, and you are keeping track of my schedule.” Minho smiled.

Krystal laughed, for the first time.

 

 

“Let’s go somewhere today. It’s boring here in the library.”

“Where?”

“I was hoping the ice princess could suggest.” Krystal rolled her eyes at Minho and then smiled.

“Can we go for ice cream? It’s been a long time since I had some.”

“Who’s paying?”

“You.”

“Your wish is my command, ice princess.” Minho said as he bowed and ‘escorted’ the ‘princess’ out.

 

 

“What flavour?”

“Hmm, I’ll have mint. And strawberry, please.”

“You have manners?” Minho said, pretending to be amazed. Krystal smacked his arm.

“Just go get the ice cream.”

“What happened to the please?” He teased.

“Get going already!” Krystal gave him a kick.

“Okay, okay!” Minho went away, chuckling. And rubbing his bum.

 

 

“Where’s the ice cream?”

“Well, I’m a little short on money…”

“What now, Choi Minho.”

“I was wondering… can we share?” Minho said with a sheepish smile. Krystal narrowed her eyes.

“Fine.”

 

 

The project was over. All they had to do was pass it up.

 

 

“Krystal!” Krystal was walking along the corridor to her locker when she heard a voice. She turned around and met the eyes of Minho – her not-really-an-enemy-anymore enemy.

“Yeah?”

“You have the project right?” She nodded.

“I was just going to give it to Miss Song after I grab some things from my locker.”

“Can I walk you there?” Krystal stared at him in disbelief.

“I’m Krystal Jung.”

“Yeah?” Minho looked at her confused.

“You’re Choi Minho.”

“Yes, I am.” He nodded, looking even more confused.

“Are you sure you wanna walk with me?” Krystal raised her eyebrow. Minho gaped at her and then chuckled.

“Didn’t I  just ask you?”

“You don’t like me, remember?” She said, as a matter of factly.

“You’re not that bad…”

“Oh really?” She looked at him, amused.

“Well, you didn’t murder me or anything, so…”

“Yah!” She hit him hard.

“Ouch! I was just joking, I swear.”

“Think about it before you joke with me!” Krystal stuck her tongue out and walked off, leaving a dazed Minho in the middle of the hallway. He chuckled. Never knew she was this playful, he shook his head, smiling, as he walked off to his next class.

 

 

 


 

I guess I wanted to speed things up a little. Just a short filler chapter~

Krystal and Minho are getting closer, but is Minho going to find out that she is the one with the voice?

Wait for the next!

Leave comments and subscribe!