Chapter 15

The Voice

 

 

It was Friday, the next day would be Minho’s party and Krystal has yet to buy a present for him. One thing I hate about parties. Wasting my money. Krystal was racking her brain for a thought but all she can think of is one thing. So she set out to do it.

 

She ditched Minho at school and took a bus to the mall by herself. She quickly rushed to the shop where Minho and her visited the other day.

 

 

“Yah, Krystal Jung! Where are you? I’ve been waiting for you for a really long time now.”

“I’m sorry Minho. I had to go home. I-I.. I have… personal problems.” Krystal stuttered a bit.

“You don’t sound convincing, Krys.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? Sorry Minho, really sorry.” Well at least she sounded sorry. Or is she? He shook his head and hung up the phone. Just as he put the phone in his pocket, Myungsoo appeared before him.

“Oh hey, umm Myungsoo, am I right?”

“It’s L to you.”

“Uh alright. Is anything the matter?” Minho raised an eyebrow. It wasn’t everyday that Krystal’s quiet best friend comes up to talk to him, and not very politely.

“I don’t know what you’re doing to Krystal. Influencing her or anything but just so you know, I was her friend way back before you. I hope you are clear of that.” Myungsoo said, anger clearly evident in his eyes.

“Whoa there. I know you and Krys are really close but I’m not trying to break anything apart. I admit I’m spending more time with her lately but if the feeling is mutual, I don’t see any problem with that. I don’t force her to do anything so everything that she does, is really all up to her.” Minho quickly defended himself. He was confused about Myungsoo’s actions. Did Krystal tell him something? But she seemed fine spending time with me… As Minho was rearranging his thoughts, Myungsoo quickly walked away, ashamed of what he just did. What was I thinking? If he tells Krystal about it, I’m freaking dead. Ugh.

 

 

The incident between Minho and Myungsoo was kept a secret. Minho didn’t want to find any trouble, not after seeing Myungsoo’s face as he walked away from him. Minho shivered at the thought. Anyway, it was Saturday and Minho was still in his bed, lazing around. He suddenly thought about Krystal and the little outing that they had. He chuckled. Speaking about that… Minho quickly got washed up and got dressed. He went downstairs and ate the breakfast prepared and rushed out of the house in a jiffy.

 

 

Meanwhile, Key and the others were busy decorating the venue. Key had put in a little effort and rented a posh restaurant for the evening. It wasn’t any problem, seeing how Key had wealthy parents as well.

“What’s the rush?” Krystal ran in, panting.

“What’s the rush? It’s today! And these guys are making a mess out of things so obviously I’m panicking!” Key exclaimed as Krystal rolled her eyes.

“Okay, diva. How can I help?”

“First, you have to go pick out a tux for Minho. I have a bunch at the corner and I can’t make up my mind with this major headache I’m having. Did you get a dress?”

“Yeah, here.” Krystal took out the dress that she’ll be wearing later on.

“This is beautiful. Good taste. You should wear dresses, Krys.”

“Eww, Key, no. I’ll go pick out the tux now.” She poked her tongue out and proceeded to the corner of the room to choose Minho’s outfit for the night.

 

 

What the? I should have listened to Krystal. Now it’s gone. All gone. Crushed. Minho thought as he stared at the empty rack. The same empty rack that held his dream shoes. Sighing with shoulders slumped, he walked out of the store, dialling Krystal’s number in his phone. She would understand him. After all, only she knew about the shoes.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Krys.”

“Waeyo? You don’t seem like the happy Minho you are.”

“Those shoes.”

“What shoes, Minho?” Krys played stupid.

“Those beautiful sneakers I have been craving for. They’re gone.”

“Oh my gosh.” She gasped.

“Don’t say ‘I told you so’, please?”

“I won’t, Minho, I won’t. Well then, can you meet me up later somewhere?”

“Yeah, sure.” Though he doesn’t feel like it.

 

 

 


 

Sorry guys. You've been waiting. 

I went for vacation, over to Singapore! And to see SHINee!

YUP I WENT FOR THE CONCERT.

So here's the chapter you all have been waiting for!

I have been seeing an increase in subs and I thank you guys for that.

Though I would like to see more comments, so that I know you're here.

You would like to be acknowledged, don't you?

LEAVE COMMENTS ARASSO? I'll be working on the next chapter~