Chapter 16

The Voice

 

 

After picking out Minho’s tux, Krystal set out to meet him at the mall. He must be devastated… Kekekekekekeke, if only he knew. She smiled as she walked to the bus stop. Lately, Krystal has been happier and she is starting to show her feelings. Is it because of Minho’s presence?

 

 

“Yah, Jungie-ah!”

“Shut up! Don’t call me that!” Minho chuckled at her facial expressions.

“Wae, it’s cute!”

“I don’t want to be cute!” Krystal exclaimed as she gave his chest a whack.

“But you can’t help it.” He teased as he pinched her cheeks.

“Yah!” She swatted his hands. “I thought you were upset!” Right.

“It’s gone. I should have listened to you.” Minho said, a total opposite from what he is just now.

“Um, are you okay? Don’t be so sad, things work together for good!”

“Yeah, if only they did.”

“Come on, let’s do something!” Krys dragged Minho.

“What?”

“My secret to feeling better!”

 

 

Key finally gave the boys a good scolding and things were starting to work out. Decorations were done. Food is prepared. Now all they need is the birthday boy, and his girl.

 

 

“Food? FOOD?!”

“What? It works!” Krystal explained as she took a bite of the sushi they ordered.

“Um, sure.” Minho raised an eyebrow but took a bite anyway.

“Gosh, this is so delicious!” She said as she took more sushi for herself.

“Hey! Isn’t this my therapy? Why are you taking my food?” He widened his eyes.

“Whoa, calm those eyes. We can just order more!”

“Order more? Whose money are you using? Mine! You don’t feel the pain. Stop eating like a baby dinosaur, stop, stop!” Krystal started giggling.

“What’s so funny? Stop laughing!”

“You.. you look so desperate!” She said as she burst into another fit of giggles.

“Yah!” She giggled some more. Well, she actually looks kinda cute…

“Why are you smiling? You’re so weird!”

“Mwoh?”

“Okay okay! But… your eyes…” Krystal couldn’t stop laughing. Minho pouted.

“Arasso, I’m sorry.” She tried to hold her laughter. “Eat, eat! Eat your food!”

“Am I your dog now?” Minho shook his head as he sighed. This girl… What do I do with her…

“You’re cute.”

“What? Did I just heard right? Krystal Jung calling me ‘cute’?”

“Stop being so sarcastic! Just the way your eyes widen… you look like a frog!”

He pouted again.

 

 

After the food therapy, Krystal brought Minho over to the party venue. Little did he know, all his friends were already inside.

“Why did you bring me here? I’m very very full now.” He whined.

“You’ll see.” Krystal pushed open the door and the lights.

“SURPRISE!”

“Wh-what? You-you guys…” Minho smiled as he recovered from the shock. All his hyungs and closest friends were smartly dressed in formal wear. Some girls in party dresses were also there.

“Happy birthday, Minho.” Krystal whispered into his ear. He turned to the side and saw a beaming Krystal.

“Thank you… but why are you all dressed like that?”

“Just so you know, Minho, this is a high-class restaurant that requires you to follow a dress code. So you two, go and change!” Key said, as he emerged from the crowd and pushed Minho and Krystal towards the private rooms.

 

 

 


 

I forgot. Also vote this story up!