Chapter 14

The Voice

 

Krys, I’m having a surprise party for Minho this Saturday. Wanna come? Will discuss the details with you soon.

-Key

 

Sure :)

-Krystal

 

 

“So what’s up?” Krystal made a call to Key as soon as she reached her home after going to the mall with Minho. Though Krystal only had Myungsoo as a friend, she was surprisingly close to Key, being the son of her parents’ friends. They had known each other for a long time but they only think of each other as acquaintances.

“Right, the party. As I was saying, it’s going to be a surprise party so you can’t tell anything to Minho.”

“I can read.” Krystal rolled her eyes, even though Key can’t see her.

“I sense you rolling your eyes, missy. But whatever. So I’m going to invite a few close friends, some schoolmates and you. And some girls, as requested by Jonghyun.” He sighed.

“Tch. Never changing.” She shook her head.

“Any suggestions? I don’t want Jonghyun to get too wild with the guest list.”

“Well, Minho isn’t really close to any girl isn’t he?”

“Well, besides you, no.”

“We’re not close, Key.”

“Oppa.”

“Like I care.”

“Getting closer anyway. The dress code is semi formal. So I want to see you in a dress, no exceptions. Bye Jung.”

“Yah! Kim Kibum!” But he already hung up. Ugh, this guy is worse than Minho. Now I have to go find a dress, which I clearly don’t have, great.

 

 

Krystal dragged Myungsoo with her to the mall the next day. Minho was busy with soccer practice, which was great, seeing how he clings onto her lately, she could finally get some free time to go shopping.

“Tell me why you’re going to wear a dress again?” Myungsoo inquired.

“I told you, it’s for Minho’s surprise party.”

“Right, since when did you even care about the dress code?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Well Minho has been quite nice to me lately and Key is naggy.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Why are you being like this? You never cared about what I want to do before.”

“It’s just so un-you.”

“I am currently undergoing hormonal changes.” Krystal joked, laughing at herself while Myungsoo was busy figuring her out. She’s so happy lately, so unlike her. Joking was never her thing. Must be the hormonal change.

 

 

After having their lunch at the food court, Krystal immediately went looking for a decent dress shop. Ugh, too pink. Too expensive! Too frilly. What the hell is this? Myungsoo and her had looked into the directory and located some dress shops in the mall. But all Krystal did was mentally puke at it. Is this what teenage girls wear these days? Talk about having bad taste, eww. As she rounded the corner, almost giving up, Myungsoo spotted one.

“There’s one. Doesn’t look that bad.” He said. Krystal glanced at it and walked towards it.

“Not as bad as the others.” She commented.

“Hello, how may I help you?” A sweet looking lady around the age of Krystal’s mum asked.

“Oh, I was just looking around.” Krystal smiled at her, being polite.

“For a special occasion?”

“Yeah.”

“Mmm, must be a special someone then. Dresses are a bit unlike you, I assume?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. Krystal just smiled.

“Well, I think I have a few pieces that might suit you. Not too girly.” The lady said as she walked to the back of the shop.

“That would be wonderful.” Krystal replied as she followed suit.

 

 

About an hour later, Krystal walked out of the shop with her purchase with Myungsoo tagging behind.

“And remind me again why you need the dress.”

“Myungsoo.” She said, glaring at him.

“You never used to wear dresses.”

“I wore one to that party you brought me to.”

“That’s because I forced you.”

“So what? Because I’m finally willing to wear one, you’re throwing a fit?” Krystal was starting to lose her temper.

“Whatever, just don’t drag me along next time. You take a year.” He sighed.

“I have to try them on. Hey, don’t you dare leave me here!”

 

 

 


 

Double update! A bit guilty on not updating lately. And after I wrote Chapter 13, I continued to write since I had a few ideas.

I sense drama.

Though I'm not sure how this fic is going to end but I hope you guys will support me throughout!

I'm trying to finish this fic so I can get going with my new one.

Check it out please!

 

Mr. Fluffles, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

It's also a Minstal story and VERY based on the British movie: Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

If you haven't watched it, I sugges you do! Then you'll understand the story very well!

I hope you guys will support my new fic!

Thanks :)