9-Adjusting to the Baby

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

 

Bom's POV-

 

"KWON JIYONG!" That name was echoing in the main dome by me, Dara and Minji. We all crossed our arms as the said man turned towards us and recognized the look on our faces. I doubt he knew why we were mad, but he ran anyway. "KWON!" Dara cried and we ran after him, pushing BEAST and Nu'est out of the way. Jiyong jumped up on the wall and climbed it a quarter of the way. Well, it was enough to confuse us, he did a backflip and ran the opposite direction to the door. 

"YAH! JIYONG!" Minji screamed and increased speed, crouching down so I could roll across her back and fling to the lounge. I managed to grab his collar and yank him towards me. But he wiggled out of my grasp and tried running again. Too late! Dara, Minji and I surrounded him.

He held up his arms in defense, "Look! Whatever I did, I'm sorry!"

I scoffed, "You don't know what you did?"

"No. But you're really freaking me out. You haven't gotten this mad at me ever since I broke your car a few years ago." I shrugged it off. He dug his hands into his pockets and nervously rocked back and forth on his toes and heels, "So...what did I do?"

I started, "You-!"

"Bom." Chaerin called my name out, making me stop. She smiled at Jiyong and looked at her stomach, then back at us three girls, "I'll tell him."

Dara glared at the clueless male and nodded, "Fine."

 

 

Jiyong's POV-

I seriously have no clue what's going on. Why are the girls so pissed at me? It's not like I did anything bad... Right? Anyway, I walked with HunChae outside, tracing out the rocks. I kicked a pebble under my foot and looked at her on my arm. She was smiling and lacing her arms through mine. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. The way the wind pushed back her hair or it was how she felt so perfect beside me, I knew that I loved her from the very beginning. I kissed her and she giggled. "What was that for?"

"I can't just kiss you because I want to?" I smiled.

Then her smile dropped and she looked serious now, pushing back her hair she stuttered, "U-Um, J-Ji, there's something I have to tell you." I grew nervous as she continued, "I don't know how well you're going to take this though...It's about us."

The first thought came to mind: she's breaking up with me, "HunChae! No! Don't do it please! I'll do anything just don't break my heart! I love you Chaerin, I love you! Please don't leave me!" I even got on my knees and practically begged her. What can I say? I've been fighting for years, and I'm not just gonna throw it all away and let her be someone else's girl. The thought tore my heart apart, literally, I could feel myself having trouble breathing.

"Kwon Jiyong, what the hell are you talking about?" She scoffed.

I got up, "Oh? You're not breaking up with me?"

"Of course not! I love you." She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me as I sighed of relief and squeezed her.

"Thank goodness! I thought you were going to break up with me!"

She looked up at me, "It's just that...I need to tell you something, I'm not breaking up with you. But I hope you don't leave me when I say it." There was something in her eyes. Uncertainty? Insecurity? Did she actually think I would leave her?

I smiled, "I would never leave you. You can trust me, HunChae."

She took a big breath and took my arms, moving them to her stomach. Her skin felt like silk in my fingers, as she finally stopped my hands on her bare stomach. Chaerin looked into my eyes and smiled shyly, uttering words I did NOT see coming: 

"I'm pregnant with your baby."

 

 

Seungri's POV-

I looked around the main dome, not seeing my sister or her boyfriend around. But Bom-noona and Dara-noona are pacing around nervously, while Minji was sitting down and shaking her leg. It was only those three, and they seemed so tense. I went to go lighten up the moment, "YO! GIRLS!" They looked at me and bit their lips. I shook it off, and sat down in front of Minji, "Anyone see my little sis or her boyfriend?" Bom and Dara exchanged looks and cleared their throats.

"Um…Seungri-"

"WHOOO~!" The front doors flung open and for a second I thought that the enemy was here. Nope, it was just Jiyong carrying Chaerin bridal style. What the hell? He was smiling and cheering insanely while the girls were staring at him in shock. Jiyong came up to me and shook my shoulders, "RI! RI! Did she tell you yet?!"

"Tell me what?" I asked and pushed him off me, the world seemed dizzy for a second. Jiyong went back to Chaerin and kissed her on the lips. Is that seriously what he wanted to show me?

Then he pulled away and held her close, "My girl is pregnant with our baby."

Wait...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHAT? "Chaerin, you're pregnant?!" I stood up from my chair and rubbed my face. HOLY CRAP. My LITTLE sister is pregnant with one of my friend's baby! She smiled nervously at me and cleared .

"Um…surprise?"

I crossed my arms, "Hell yea I am." Her smile faded. "It's Jiyong's right?"

dropped, "Of course it's his!" She sounded offended. Whoops.

I paced back and forth, "How long has it been?"

She shrugged, "Not very long. Just a few days, maybe three."

"Are you sure you're pregnant?"

"Seungri I took a test."

"Did you do it right?"

She scoffed, "Seungri, I pee on a stick, it's not that hard."

Jiyong stepped in, "Seungri. I know you're a mix of mad and confused, your eyebrows say so, but, if Chaerin is pregnant, you know I would never do anything bad to hurt her or the baby. Please, don't be mad at her. Actually, please, don't be mad in general. I love Chaerin and you know that. You know I have enough of everything to take care of our child and your nephew or niece." Nephew or niece...the thought made me smile. I'm actually gonna be an uncle.

"Ok. I trust you both." My gaze went to my sister, who hugged me.

"I'll be ok."

"I know. I just over react sometimes." I kissed her head, "Who else knows?"

"No one else except for the people in this room. We should say something right?" Jiyong wrapped his arms around Chaerin's stomach after we pulled away.

I nodded, "Yea. The whole baby thing might need some adjusting to."

 

Once everyone was gathered into the main dome...even Youngmin-sunbae and HoYeon-sunbae were here, Jiyong, Chaerin and I stood in front of them, a bit nervous. But I knew we'd be fine. We're a family, and we stick together no matter what happens. "Seungri, Chaerin, Jiyong, what is the meaning of this meeting exactly?" Youngmin-sunbae asked, crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair. If he falls over after we say it, it's his fault.

"We have news, Sunbaes." Jiyong replied, smiling politely.

"What news?" Doojoon leaned forward.

"Um.. Look, as you all know, Jiyong and Chaerin are dating and um-. I don't know how to say this."

My sister rolled her eyes and sighed, "I'm pregnant with Jiyong's child.

"WHAT?!" TOP, Taeyang and Daesung all cried out in unison and flipped back in their chairs. "OW!"

BEAST was totally paralyzed, they didn't move at all. Nu'est, was pretty in tact along with the other girl groups who actually congratulated the couple. I went with the only standing boy group and tried to shake BEAST awake. "YO!" I screamed on Junhyung's ear. It worked, but he punched me in the stomach. "Ow-!"

"Oh sorry Seungri!" I doubled over and fell on the ground, groaning. "Seungri! Seungri! Are you ok?" I could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh. I ignored it and groaned.

"You're pregnant?" I looked to my side, HoYeon-sunbae was standing while Youngmin-sunbae was sitting. 

"De Sunabes." They said in unison.

"How will that effect the plan?" Youngmin-sunbae asked, crossing his arms again.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not letting a pregnant woman go out there, risking the lives of yourself and your baby."

Oh boy, I sense a fight coming on, "Sunbae, I'm perfectly capable of fighting while pregnant."

"No. No, you're not." Bom argued. "Chaerin, you could have a miscarriage if you work too hard. And what if you get killed? Do you know how heartbroken Jiyong will be? We're not letting you go through with that."

My sister took deep breaths, really calming down before she said something. "You're right. I shouldn't over do anything over the edge." She squeezed Jiyong's hand and smiled.

"Are you serious?" Dara asked, stepping forward.

"I have to be much more careful now, I have two lives I need to care for. And you're right, I don't want to lose my child. So I shouldn't be fighting."

There was silence as Junhyung helped me off the ground, finally. I cleared my throat, "Eckhm. Well, since then, we can't have the other side know that Chaerin is pregnant. It's our weakness."

"I say we always leave someone with Chaerin at all times. It's not safe for her to be alone." Jiyong wrapped his arms around her and whispered, "And don't you even think about refusing. I'm trying to do what's best for your safety. And our baby's safety." She nodded and smiled.

Gyuri scoffed, "Better stay healthy Chae. Let's get you to bed, you look tired."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Jiyong took it well. Kekeke~ Everyone!! Stay tuned to this update, I'm gonna be revealing the story I choose to write! Remember to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and  LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3