1-Meet the Rest

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Bold letters mean they're speaking in Korean, considering that most of the story will take place in the U.S., they would be speaking English most of the time. Right? Right.

 

    ~~~~

 

Chaerin's POV-

I woke up in my room, the sun pouring in through the window, somehow shined directly on my eyes. I groaned and plopped my bedhead back on the white sheeted pillow. But as if no one wanted me asleep, I heard people burst in and jump on my bed. I groaned and pulled my Rilakkuma blanket over my blonde hair. The noise continued and someone poked my sides, "Chaerin-ah. Wake up, Jiyong is looking for you." It's Gyuri of the girl group here, KARA.

I shook my head and called out, "He'll have to wait! I'm tired, last night's job was running on until 3AM...it's nearly 7!!" I scoffed as I checked the time on my digital clock. The standard blue numbers made my mind swirl. Yea, Jiyong, Seungri and I have been in the U.S. for a few days and have already been sent on missions and gotten to know the other groups here. I looked up at Gyuri, to see she brought along some of her members and some of the other group Girls' Generation. So let me see if I memorized their names yet. There's Gyuri, Nicole and Hara of KARA in here, along with Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona of Girls' Generation. "Where's Seungyeon, Jiyoung, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun?" Wow, I just realized that's a lot of girls..

"Down at the mess hall already! And don't worry about working today,Youngmin-sunbae and HoYeon-sunbae said over the intercom that all jobs are postponed. So we can have some fun!" Sunny leaped over me but I rolled off the side of my bed so she landed where I was previously laying. "Yah! No fun!"

"Aish Sunny..." Taeyeon rubbed her temples as Yuri helped up their fallen member.

"Let's get to the mess hall! We just needed to wakt you up!" Hara helped me up and skipped out the door, shouting to her boyfriend Junhyung, "Yah! Junhyung-ah! Leave poor Yoseob alone!" I didn't hear his reponse but I smiled it off and followed in pursuit. The dark green halls led to a door on your left, it's a bit hard to identify. The door only allowed you through if your DNA matched someone's in the system. The door was already open, showing Hara and Junhyung holding hands and talking to the other BEAST members. I hurried to get through the door before it closed and looked around me. I haven't gotten a good look at the main room. But let's just say it's huge.

About as big as a football field, but in the shape of a dome. The ceiling had a crystal chandelier hanging high, pouring different colored lights on us from red to purple to green to orange. The main room was where everything happened. It was the mess hall, the meeting room, the lounge and the leaders' office all in one. To my right, the floor had dipped down a foot or two, showing off the lounge, dark brown carpet covered this floor, a wooden table the same shade of brown sat in the center, surrounded by beige colored couches and gray throwpillows. Let's not forget the bar stand next to that. Yes, it's a good characteristic. When I look up, all I see is the sky and iron bars. Mostly because this is a glass dome. White tables and steel chairs clank against each other as groups started to come in and eat breakfast. Shoes squeaked against the white marble floors and people whooped for the freeday. 

"Chaerin!" I look up and smile at Jessica who ran up and grinned, "Jiyong is looking for you."

I roll my eyes, "Pabo." Suddenly arms wrap around my waist and a husky voice whispers in my ear.

"Is that anyway to be talking about your boyfriend? Hmm?" He kissed my jawline, "Morning."

"Morning." I smile and peck his lips.

"Let's do something today HunChae." He insisted randomly, running a hand through his flaming red hair.

"I get to come too right?" Seungri bounced beside me and kissed my cheek, "Morning sleepy head."

"Morning Oppa." I greet him and looked to Jiyong, "We should all go out."

"Yea. That'd be fun. The Society all gets to come and bond since we're new here." Seungri fixed his red jacket and grinned cheekily. The Society is this organization, made by the FBI and CIA to protect those who need it and to fight people who threaten us. We're basically what stops the war from coming before announced. We're the clouds before the rain. If something is about to happen, we can either stop it or let it go through. The Society is only filled with Asians, Koreans to be exact. Not a racial thing, but all these people have qualities to make it in the Society. And this is intense work, only those with sure experience can join.

"HunChae, are you hungry?" Jiyong held my hand and guided me towards the smell of sugar and meat. I smiled and nodded, needing no words to describe the pit in my stomach. I grabbed a plate and piled that er with pancakes, fruit and bacon while carrying a cup of Americano coffee with a cream heart design. 

"Whoa Chae!" Hyunseung peeked over my shoulder as I sat next to the glass, letting the warm sun bake my back.

I shrugged, "I'm still growing! And I'm starving." I sipped my coffee, ruining the heart design, but it didn't really matter. 

"HunChae. You have some cream on your lip." Jiyong chuckled and leaned down to capture my lips in his, his lips as he pulled back.

"GROSS!!" Everyone cried. I laughed and leaned against my boyfriend, eating heartily. "Save it for the room!" The other male group, Nu'est screamed. 

"Ew. Seriously though, go bring it to the room!" Aaron pointed down a hall, I wasn't sure if it was the hall to my room or to Jiyong's. There was a number of them. About four I think, halls connecting us to our rooms which were in smaller domes compared to the main one. It gets confusing at first, but I already got used to it. 

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat, looking outside. The Society headquarters was located at beachside, we occupied a rocky cliff that gave us access to the glorious secret beach beneath, which also belonged to us. It was a dream, to live in a place so calm. "Chaerin-ah!" I turned to see Hyoyeon waving to me by the lounge, "We're heading down to the beach! Do you want to come?"

"DE!! Let me change first!" I stuffed the rest of my food down and ran up to go change into my bathing suit. After that, I pulled on Jiyong's white button down shirt that he left in my room the day before... Don't ask. I grabbed a towel and some sunscreen and went out to meet KARA and Girls' Generation at the exit. 

"Ready to go?"

"De." I smiled at Gyuri, who turned out to be the oldest of all us girls. 

"Yah, Chaerin. What are wearing?" Sooyoung tugged at the thin cloth of the white shirt I was wearing.

"Oh, It's Jiyong's, I don't want to walk around here in just a swimming suit. Jiyong and Seungri would probably get mad at me." I answered.

Yuri raised a brow at me as we walked out, "Are you wearing a one piece or two piece?"

"...Two piece..." Hara squealed at me and wrapped an arm over my shoulders.

"Yuri stop teasing. We should've invited Jiyong to come along, he's seen you in a bikini before right?" I nodded shyly, letting the blush creep on my cheeks. I remembered that night a little over twomonths ago, where I was still on the 'Lee Dating Ban' with Seungri.. Despite that, Jiyong nearly kissed me after we chased our Aliens across the field of YGC. That was when he started ignoring me because of YG Papa's threat to send him to Japan with a wife, if he continued to pursue me. How much had changed since then...

"Chaerin?"

"Hmm?" Nicole nudged my shoulder.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine. Just thinking about a while ago." I smiled to myself, I'm going to enjoy this time off. We all climbed down the hill, using man-made rock slabs as stairs. Gyuri was telling me that when The Society was first made, they created all sorts of things around the area to make life easier. Like these stairs for example, the beach was used as the meeting place until they expanded the dome.

"Ahh! Last three to the water has to cook dinner tonight!!" I started running after Hara announced it, stripping off the white shirt and throwing it to the side before I dived into the fresh water. The coldness sent shivers down my spine, but when I emerged it felt warmer.

"Hey! not fair!" The last three still running were Jiyoung, Jessica and Tiffany. I smirked to myself and then let my body float on the surface. The only noise heard were laughs and splashes of water, which gave me a peaceful nature. But the noise died down, I ignored it, until someone jumped on me, dragging my body down to the water. I heard laughs over the surface until I jumped out of my attacker's grasp and pulled her arm up, Taeyeon.

"You nearly gave me a heart-attack Unnie!!" I cried and dropped her arm, putting a hand over my heart. It was repidly beating.

"HAHAHAHA!" 

"You could've killed me!" I insisted and groaned, swimming back to shore and lay on the sand, not caring if my body got sticky or not. 

Hara sat beside me, "Relax Chaerin. It was a joke." I rolled my eyes in response. Whatever, I shook it off and let myself bake in the sun. We were all having fun and tanning for a while, without a care in the world. Until there was a sudden BOOM being heard not too far away. I shot up from my tanning spot, eyes wide and I pulled on my shirt. It was silent. Deadly silent. 

"Everyone. Get back to headquarters." Gyuri stood and pulled a gun from her bag. Crap, I forgot to pack one. As if reading my mind, the eldest of us tossed my an extra pistol. I nodded her thanks and jumped to my feet, the girls getting out of the water cautiously. The BOOM was heard again, this time closer. Much closer. Those weren't regular noises, a bullet whizzed past us and landed in the water. Damn it, gunshots, "Back to headquarters! NOW!" We all started to run now, the sand kicking up behind us as our pace increased gradually. Shot after shot, I was afraid one of us would get shot. And I had to jinx it, a sudden pain filled my thigh and I collapsed, my blood was visable-obviously. "!" Gyuri bent down to me.

"Run." I insisted, footsteps, running towards us.

"I'm not leaving you. Can you walk?" I tried to get up, but Gyuri was impatient, she wrapped my arm over her shoulders while Taeyeon did the same to my other side. More gunshots were heard as we ran up the steps. The pain in my right thigh was now burning. God.. It hurts so much. This is all I'm thinking about, my vision blurred and my head was pounding. I could hear my heartbeat thump in my ears now. this... 

"Oh my ing god!!" Aaron screamed out and ran over to us. My head swayed to the side and I saw everyone rushing over to us. Who else is injured? Yuri's arm was bleeding, Nicole had a slash on her wrist...but that looks like it. Wait, did Nicole have hand-to-hand combat? 

"What the hell happened?!"

Nicole me, "They attacked us. Men, a whole lot of them. I'm glad we survived."

"Only men?" 

"No..there was a girl group. Where's Jiyong?! Seungri!!" Gyuri looked around frantically. 

"Yes?-HunChae!!" Jiyong's image was running towards me, but I passed out before I fell in his arms. Screw the loss of blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Long chappie just for you all! Hope this wasn't too boring. Who the hell shot Chaerin?! Who were those groups?? Who's 'They'?