14-Bye...

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

California

No one's POV-

 

The Society was prepared when their enemies came in, another male group dominating the women. Jiyong assumed that was EXO-the group Thunder had suggested in recruiting for this attack. Jiyong moved his head to the side and saw there was only guilt in the said man's eyes. They all clapped weapons in their hands, ammunition in their belts and daggers in their pockets. Seungri and Hyunseung flanked the Big Bang leader's side, holding out pistols aimed at someone. Hyuna looked around, "Chaerin isn't here. Minho, Baekhyun, go look for her." Jiyong started for them but Doojoon held me back, shaking his head.

"She'll be fine." He whispered and cautiously let go of Jiyong's arm. He turned his attention back on the many rouges in front of them, "So, how's this gonna go?" 

Onew-who surprisingly looked a lot like Daesung-quirked his lips into a smug smile, "Well, you get in the way of our fun. When we're done here-we were planning for none of you to survive." He said 'matter-of-fact'ly. "Of course, we have to make sure Chaerin also dies as well."

Jiyong growled and cocked his gun, "Don't touch her." He threatened.

"I heard she was pregnant?" Gayoon asked, raising a brow. Jiyong froze. How did they know? "Is that true?"

No one from the Society answered, they were all astonished. How did they all know Chaeirn was pregnant? "I've heard the same thing." Jonghyun pointed out, "It'd be a shame that new life would die along with her. Don't you think so Jiyong?" 

The red head male was starting to get red in the face, he was fuming. The thought of his girlfriend-maybe even one day be his fiancé-dying at the hands of one of these messed up people made him angry. His grip on the gun was tighter, threatening to pull the trigger, his other hand made its way to his back pocket-where his long knife was. "If you touch her," he started, "I will kill all of you."

"Love. It's a weakness only the strongest can handle." Hyuna sighed, practically boasting about her relationship with Lee Joon indirectly. "Those who can't handle it-should die." Jiyong shot a bullet towards her, flicking his wrist up. The bullet merely swerved up, "Pathetic miss."

"Look again." Seungri said and pointed to above them, "Did you not know that this place was made of glass?" The panels above started breaking and showered them with painful shards of glass. They cursed in Korean and focused back on us, lunging with their weapons. Jiyong slashed at someone-it was Taemin, Shinee's makane. He cussed again and touched his cheek-where he had cut him. It was bleeding pretty badly, but he ignored it and lunged for him again. Someone pulled him from behind and kicked Taemin back. Jiyong tilted his head to the side: Huh...since when did Taeyang learn how to do that?

"Nice." Jiyong complimented and nodded thanks.

"No problem. Now go check on Nu'est." He whirled around and saw Ren against Kris and Kai. Both were wearing him down quickly. Jiyong aimed his gun and shot Kai's arm, making him stumble down in pain. Kris had looked at him in surprise and that's when Ren got his chance and shot Kris' thigh. Both staggered off, breathing heavily and in pain. Aaron was tying their arms and legs up with rope tightly. Jiyong turned around-believing that the two EXO members were taken care of. Should he kill..?

"AHHHH!" Jiyong turned his head at the sound of the voice and saw Yoseob crumpling to the floor, Lu Han's hand attached to the knife that was embedded into his chest. Time froze as Yoseob fell to the ground-not moving. Lu Han stepped back, grinning menacingly-that is before Junhyung broke out in fury and grabbed Lu Han's head, twisting it back. Lu Han fell next to his victime-dead. Junhyung quickly checked Yoseob's pulse and cried as he felt it gradually slow down. Jiyong rushed to his side.

"Oh ! !" Junhyung cried.

Yoseob smiled weakly and sighed, "Damn... That hurt." He looked to Jiyong and Junhyung, "Take care of your girls. And tell everyone...I'll see them in a while." And his body went limp, lifeless. Yoseob was dead.

"I'll let them know, Yoseob. See you." Junhyung pushed back tears and stood up, blocking out most noise from the battle behind him. "He's dead..."

Jiyong stood up as well, turning around and bared teeth, "I'M PISSED. SOMEONE BETTER GET ME SOMEONE TO KILL." Hearing the opportunity, Bom shoved Taemin into Jiyong's arm and the dangerous man broke his neck. Jiyong marched up to Doojoon and whispered in his ear, "Yoseob's dead." His eyes widened at the news of his fallen member. Jiyong left when Doojoon started to yell in fury.

"Ren look out!" Jiyong watched another painful scene as Nicole pushed Ren out of the way and lifted her gun up, two bullets flew. One hit Hyuna's stomach. The other was deadly accurate, and killed Nicole. 

"NOONA!" Blood spilled over the floor-Jiyong wasn't sure who's it was. Who was close to dying or who was already dead. But he wanted these es out. Out. Now. And that was his next mistake-losing focus. A tight hand wrapped around his neck and smashed him against the wall. It was Suho-his eyes were crazed and his fingers clenched closer and harder on his neck. Jiyong gasped for air-but that made matters worse.

"IF ANY OF YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY TEAM MATES-JIYONG DIES!" That got everyone silent. Jiyong gasped again, he could feel his face heat up. Suho smirked under him, "Don't want to leave that pretty little girl of your's without a father. Eh Ji?" Jiyong flailed his legs in an attempt to kick him, but of course that didn't work. "She's probably dead anyway."

As if on cue, multiple gunshots echoed across the room, hitting everyone in EXO, 4Minute and Shinee. Suho let go of Jiyong and grasped onto his own leg. Gasping for air, he looked up and smiled when he saw his girl standing at the doorway, a shotgun in her hands. She blew the top, smirking, "Who's dead now?" She walked around, admiring her work as Minji and Jessica finally appeared.

"Ji! We're sorry! But when those bastards from the enemy showed up-Chaerin insisted in coming back." Minji sat at the doorway, panting.

"I'm glad you showed." Jiyong coughed up, hugging Chaerin closely, regardless of the huge shotgun in her left hand.

"Danger Girl never lets someone take her shot." Chaerin smirked and knelt down to Suho, "This guy especially is a bastard. Trying to hurt my boyfriend." She scoffed and tossed him with her foot. "Someone get the cops on the phone."

"On it." Doojoon huffed, forcefully dialing 911.

"What happened?" Chaerin looked around and noticed the two dead bodies from their side and opened in a silent gasp, "Oh..." Her gaze fell. The Society may have won, with their enemies going to jail, and Thunder on there side, but they still had to contact B.A.P in Seoul...and they lost two great friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Please don't hate me. I needed something interesting to happen and I had a feeling these people would really create some emotion in everyone. Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3