8-Changing the Game Plan

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Jiyong's POV-

 

I looked back to see Dara talking to her brother, then she disappeared into the fog along with everyone else. I was tempted to go back and consult Thunder as well. But the smoke was starting to lift into the air and I had to get out of here. I ran outside alongside TOP-hyung and heard Lee Joon scream, "THIS IS WAR!"

"No duh." I grumbled and dove into the black Maserati. I looked around, where the hell is my girlfriend?! I saw no blonde hair running forward which made my stomach churn. Where is she?!

"OPPA!" Sighing of relief I turned around and pushed Chaerin into the car, briskly opening my side and starting the engine. Chaerin grinned wickedly to herself and looked over at me, "Did you see Thunder?"

I nodded and drove behind KARA's van, I could see their heads moving around, talking to each other, "I saw him...he doesn't look like he's changed."

"I know. It feels bad that we have to get rid of him and his team." I held her hand in my right while stirring with my left. She squeezed my fingers and leaned her head on my shoulders, "I missed him." She mumbled.

"I did too. But we have to do what's best."

"I love you Jiyong."

"I love you too Chaerin." She giggled and held onto my arm tighter. "I'm glad we're together now." I smiled, trying to get off the touchy subject.

"Me too. Took YG Papa long enough, eh?" 

I laughed and nodded, "He should've known that someone as y as you was bound to capture my heart." I saw her cheeks go red from the corner of my eye, "You don't have to be embarrassed HunChae. I've seen everything."

"Aish! OPPA!" She hit my arm and covered her face into my neck, "You embarrass me on purpose don't you?"

"De." I dragged out my response, teasing her. "Because I love you that much. I love to see your cheeks blush, hear your voice, feel your touch..kiss your lips." Just to prove my point, I kissed her lips softly, earning a small moan from her. Suddenly, she pulled away, smirking.

"Focus on the road. I don't want to die in a crash."

 

 

Seungri's POV-

When we arrived back to headquarters, we all searched through the domes, making sure everything was locked, bolted or had a secuirty code on it. We couldn't risk someone coming in the middle of the night, now that we provoked the enemy. It'll be a life on the edge, I actually missed the rush. I liked the feeling of not knowing on what was going to happen next, it gave my life some excitment. But then, there was also no excitment while waiting. Great, so the next few days will be boring. BOO.

"Seungri, help me and the guys come up with a plan." Aaron patted my back. The guy is tall for being a few years younger than me. I nodded and smiled, walking next to him as we appraoched his team, "Ren. Watch the gun." Their makane, sixteen year old, Ren was accidentally refilling a gun pointing towards Aaron's face.

"Oh, mianhae Hyung." He set the gun down on the table with a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Alright, so how are we taking them out?" I asked and pulled out pieces of paper, scribbling a corner with the pen Baekho gave me.

"Well, we need to find out their weak spot. They just recruited a new group, didn't they?" Doojoon came out of the bathroom, zipping up his fly...nice one. 

"Yea. They did. And nice enterance Doojoon." I smirked, making his hand connect with the back of my head. 

"Hey, watch it. When you need to go, you gotta go."

"Words of wisdom." JR chuckled and looked towards me, "Since their teams haven't been together for so long, they could still be lacking the teamwork they need to survive."

Minhyun grabbed an apple from the table, examining it before taking a huge bite. Then he spoke, "That's true. But those guys were bad-. They're sort of like...'killing professionals'. They can turn those extra twelve guys into ruthless people like them." He swallowed his bite of apple and sighed. 

"Thunder." I said, jumping up, "That's how we'll get them!"

"Thunder?" Baekho leaned back in his chair, slouching and fixing his blonde Mohawk. I swear, he and Taeyang could be brothers. 

"Yea. Did you see how angry they were after Dara nearly shot him?" I waved the pen around carelessly, almost nailing Doojoon in the face. But he didn't seem fazed.

"Seungri has a point. But Thunder has a soft spot for you guys doesn't he? He didn't even yell when he got slapped onto the wall." Aaron stood up and went to the kitchen, coming back with a Coca Cola. "Don't tell Junhyung." Before any of us replied, he took a swig of it and sighed in happiness, then sitting back down beside s. JR rolled his eyes.

"That's the point. They don't want Thunder going back to us, so they'll try everything they can to make him stay in the team. If we can keep Thunder as a hostage, maybe they'll come out."

"What if Thunder actually switches sides and comes to us?" I asked, "His sister and close friends are out to kill him, he's practically being forced to stay in this killing team-if we get him, would he be willing to switch sides?"

"That's even better. We don't have to kill Thunder, but only his team. So you guys can have him back. Catch up on the three years you've been apart." Before I could agree to the idea, I felt a small punch in my back.

"Ani."

I turned around and scoffed, "Dara-noona, that's your brother!"

She crossed her arms and raised a brow, her damp shower-hair flung to the side, "I don't care. I say we leave him there and see what happens. After several days, we can go with your plan. But until then, I don't want to save him. That was his choice in the first place, so I'll be making sure he knows what he chose." I bit my lip and I couldn't disagree. Dara pulls rank! Sometimes I wish she was younger than me.

"Arrasso, Noona." I agreed. She gave a smug smile and hugged me.

"Mianhae Seungri. I know you and Thunder were close. But I want him to know that he was stupid for leaving us like that. Ok?" I nodded wordlessly and pulled away. "Good. Now, I'm tired, I'm gonna take a nap." She skipped her way towards her room and disappeared behind the doors.

"So, that's how we'll get rid of them?" JR touched my shoulder and looked at my direction. I nodded.

"Let's just stick to Dara's plan. She pulls rank on all of us because she's older and more experienced."

"Understood. Let's break up and head down to the beach." Doojoon jumped past me and jogged out the door already. "Come on Ri!"

"Hold on! I'm gonna ask Big Bang and 2NE1 if they want to come!" I rushed through to the lounge and jumped beside TOP and smiled, "Hyung! Let's go to the beach!"

He grinned and shoved me back a little, "YAH! Makane, why are you so hyper all of the sudden? Did you get high or drunk?"

"ANI. Why do people think that when I'm hyper it's because I drank?!"

"Because that's just who you are, Ri." Taeyang smiled, making his eyes turn into cresent moons. "I'll come."

"Same!" Daesung jumped up and turned to his girlfriend, "Minji, do you and the girls want to come?"

"Ani. Chaerin-unnie said she wasn't feeling well and Dara-unnie is taking a nap, so Bom-unnie and I are staying with KARA and Girls' Generation in case something happens."

He pecked her lips, "You be careful." She smiled and nodded, letting him go.

Jiyong bit his lip, "Are you sure Chaerin is ok?"

"She'll be fine! Go on!" Bom called and waved her hand out the door. I ran outside, getting tackled to the ground immeadiately.

"AISH! JUNHYUN-HYUNG!"

"WHO DRANK MY COKE?!"

"NOT ME!!"

"LIES!"

"YAHHH!!!"

 

 

No one's POV-

Chaerin groaned in bed and smushed her face into her pillow, scrunching up her legs at the pain in her stomach. Bom and Minji were on Dara's bed, who was taking a shower. After the first day of her being sick, Chaerin became worse. This is the third day. She's been experiencing cramps in her stomach and she often threw up in the morning. Other than that, she's been running a fever but seems normal during the rest of the day. "DAMN!" The blonde cussed into her pillow and gritted her teeth.

"Chaerin, what's wrong? You've been so sick lately, it's getting all of us worried. Jiyong is scared to death that he can't come in to see you." Bom gripped her leader's shoulder and bit her lip as she cussed again.

"I feel like crap." She stated simply and groaned, flipping over. Her face was slightly pale and clammy as she touched her stomach.

"No duh." Dara came out of the shower in a blue tank top and baggy pants. She threw the towel into the hamper and felt Chaerin's forhead. "You better tell us what's going on Chaerin. You've been acting up ever since after we went to enemy headquarters."

Chaerin sighed and sat up, pushing her hair aside, "Well..two days ago, when I first got sick, I bought something and went to the bathroom and found out that...that I'm..it's easier to show you then to say it." Chaerin got up with no help needed and went into the bathroom, pulling out a small box. It was hidden in a chest she kept locked. Chaerin opened the box and pulled out a small white stick and held it up to her friends.

"Oh ." Bom cursed and grabbed it, looking closely at the markings.

+

The three 2NE1 girls looked back up at Chaerin who smiled shyly and patted her stomach, "I'm pregnant with Jiyong's baby."

 

 

 

 

A/N: OH SHEET.... Remember to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3