10-One Too Many Phonecalls

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Chaerin's POV-

 

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling and rubbing my stomach soothingly. I smiled to myself, I'm pregnant with Jiyong's kid. My eyes looked towards my flat stomach, how long would it be before I start to show? Shifting, I stared at Jiyong's sleeping face. He lightly snored and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer, and I knew he was still awake. His red hair rubbed against our pillow and he kissed my cheek, "Go to sleep HunChae," he whispered, "it's late." Jiyong opened one eye and smiled at me. Even in the dark, his eyes sparkled. He moved my hair out of my face, making his muscles gleam in the moonlight from the window.

"Why are you awake?" I asked, playing with his tank top.

He pouted, bottom lip jutted out, "I can't sleep knowing my two babies are restless." His fingers carressed my stomach and he chuckled, "I'm going to be a dad."

I smiled, "I love you Jiyong."

He pecked my lips, "I love you too." And he bent down to my stomach and kissed it, "And I love you too." For some reason, I wanted to cry. Maybe my emotions are just heightened. I took a deep breath.

Then said the words we both have been trying to avoid, "We have to tell YG Papa."

I heard him groan, "Don't remind me." And we fell asleep together.

 

"HunChae. Wake up." I felt lips on mine and smiled, pulling the familiar figure closer. Jiyong helped me up and pulled away, "We have to call YG Papa today." I groaned and flopped back down on bed. "Chae!" He complained and held onto my waist. As much as his touch sent chills up my spine, I refused to get up. So Jiyong took the last resort and picked me up, throwing my body over his shoulders.

"EEK! Kwon Jiyong! Let me go!" I flailed my arms and legs but gave up after like...ten seconds. "Ugh, fine, we'll call him. Though I doubt he'll still be up. You know how time is different from here to there." Jiyong set me down so I could grab my phone. I just got the new iPhone 5, though it's not a big difference from the 4S. Psh. I clicked on YG Papa's speed-dial. The scary thing was, is that he answered nearly immeadiately.

"Ah! Chaerin! I was beginning to think that you all forgot me back here!"

I smiled, "YG Papa, I would never forget you. Jiyong is also with me."

"Annyeonghaseyo YG Papa. How's life back in Seoul?"

I heard him scoff, "Boring. There are no people to scold. Especially Seungri. I miss him. Tell him I say hi, would you?"

"De. Um, YG Papa, Jiyong and I have something to tell you." That's when my throat got itchy and my hands were wobbly. Jiyong noticed and wrapped his hand over mine to steady it.

"What is it?"

I took multiple deep breaths before sharing the news with the man I know as my only father, "I'm pregnant with Jiyong's baby...it's only been a few days."

There was silence and I thought that he had hung up on me. Was he really that disappointed in me? In us? I was about to hang up, before he started talking again, "I...don't know what to say."

"YG Papa, look, we never meant to start a family so soon. It just...happened. Please don't be disappointed in us." Jiyong pleaded.

He sighed over the phone, "I'm not mad at you to, nor am I disappointed. I'm actually happy for you two."

"You are?" Jiyong and I asked in unison.

"De. I don't have anything to worry about. I know you two will be excellent parents. The only thing I am concerned about, is Chaerin going out there to fight. She could have a miscarriage."

I rolled my eyes and grinned, "Bom said the same thing."

"Just be careful. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

"Of course."

"Good, I have to go. Duty calls. Tell me about what happens to Thunder." Before I could ask him about that, he answered, "Dara told me the news. I feel..somewhat disappointed in him and myself... Well, goodbye you two. And good luck Jiyong. You'll need it." I scoffed as YG Papa ended our call. Jiyong chuckled behind me, so I smacked his arm.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?"

"You gotta admit Chae, that was a bit funny."

I stood up and went into the bathroom to change, "JERK."

"Aish! HunChae! I was kidding!"

"You don't joke around with a pregnant woman!" I was lazy today, and most likely I won't be doing anything, so I just pulled on some sweat pants and Jiyong's black One Of A Kind sweatshirt. Made it himself, and the words are too true. He is definetely One Of A Kind. As I was walking out of the bathroom, Dara came in, with her phone in her hand. "Ahh Dara-"

"SHH!" She held her finger to her lips and over exaggerated the 'Shh'. Really she made more noise than me. I rolled my eyes and held Jiyong's hand. Then she pointed to her phone and mouthed, 'It's Thunder'.

 

 

Dara's POV-

I can't believe he still has my number... I can't believe still have his number! He just called me, and I couldn't resist answering. The first person I went to was Chaerin, she would know what to do. So while I put my brother on hold for a minute, we gathered everyone into the main dome and set my phone on speaker. "What were you saying Cheondung?"

"Look...Noona, I'm truly sorry for the life I decided to pick. I really am." His words seemed sincere. But, why couldn't I just grasp onto the words and tell myself they're the complete truth?

I sat up in my seat, "Then why did you?"

He sighed and the phone rustled against something, a blanket I guessed, "What YG said..." So YG did influence him. But I knew I couldn't blame it all on the man who helped me. "It was true. So I joined the Society. I got put in with MBLAQ and became friends with 4Minute. We were all just in it like everyone else, a secret organization for the goverment to hunt down those who needed protection or who needed to be killed."

He paused so I continued prodding him with questions, "What made you change sides?"

"Well...one day, Joon and Seungho were talking about how it was so boring with our job. To be honest, I couldn't see how it was boring because we just killed terrorists the previous day! So I asked them about it, and they said they didn't like being stuck in the building most of the time. So then, the next day, those two left with Hyuna and Jiyoon from 4Minute for the city and didn't come back until late at night. When they came back, it was only our teams that woke up. Their fingers and weapons were covered in blood. They had murdered someone...and said they loved the rush. They persuaded all of us to try it too. And to be honest...I didn't feel so bad."

I slammed my fist on the table, making everyone around me jump, "Thunder! You are so stupid! You murdered an innocent life?!"

He was quietly speaking, "Noona, I know what I did was wrong. But it was just the people around me that made it seem ok. When you showed up again, it was like a reality check. I didn't know myself anymore." I didn't know how to respond. My brother was practically manipulated into thinking what he was doing was right. Should I still blame him for all he's done? Thunder is my only blood kin left. "I know everyone in the Society is listening." His voice suddenly got hard. "So open the door, please." I looked up at Seungri who was already there, hesitating. Then he flung it open and my brother collapsed in front of him.

"!" I cried and ran over to him. He was bloody and bruised. His face was littered with cuts and purple spots, he had a black eye, his jeans and black sweater were ripped and caked with dry blood, his standing black hair was pressed down in some places and in his hand was a single dagger and in his other was a heavy looking back pack. I placed his head in my lap and let tears fall. "Thunder, what happened to you?!"

He scoffed and Baekho came to help him up along with Seungri. They carried him over their shoulders, making him groan in pain, "After you attacked my building, I got thinking. I tried escaping last night, but the others caught me. They refused to let me go. And I had to put up a fight before I could get to my car. That wasn't the life I was satisfied with Noona... We're our only family left, and I don't want to go down alone." I wiped tears and hugged him tightly, forgetting about his wounds. He groaned so I pulled away.

"Sorry. My god, you survived that?"

He grinned and sat down on the couch, "I remember this couch... But yea. I survived, I learn a thing or two with rebels Noona." I couldn't help but grin at my stupid brother. He looked around the faces and smiled at Big Bang and 2NE1, "Mianhae. I really am." They nodded in understanding and patted his shoulders softly. "So, what'd I miss?"

Chaerin shrugged, "I'm pregnant with Jiyong's baby."

Thunder widened his eyes, "Whoa-um-I-I don't know how to respond to that. Last I saw, YG didn't want you two near each other." Gyuri and Nicole began to treat his wounds from the first aid kit they retreated. He winced as they applied cream to his cuts and bruises, but sighed as the girls continued.

Jiyong and Chaerin held hands, making me smile, "He let us off the hook." Jiyong smirked.

"Oh. I missed a lot." Thunder complained.

"You really did. Pabo." I sighed.

"Well I'm here now. And I swear, if I go back, you can kill me." He raised his right hand just to show his loyalty.

I hit his head gently, "I would never do that."

"Well...you should've..."

Seungri grinned, "I missed you Thunder."

My beaten brother nodded, "Missed you too. I missed all of you actually. Including the ones who are from the Society." Thunder looked around the group again, smiling. "I have a warning though. Did any of you-besides Dara-use a phone recently?"

Chaerin and Jiyong nodded, "Yea, we used it to tell YG Papa the news about our baby."

Thunder stiffened then relaxed, "Ok. A bit of a problem." We raised our brows as he continued, "Shinee, one of the new groups set up a new system where he could track your calls and the people you're talking to...they built it to get to the people closest to you all." My eyes widened.

"YG Papa."

"." Sunny gasped. 

"What?" I asked.

She started pacing around and biting her bottom lip, "I made a call to a former Society member earlier today." I wrinkled my brows, who else was a former member? "She left after MBLAQ and 4Minute were kicked out. Her name is Lee Ji-eun, though we call her IU."

"IU?!" Thunder flailed his wounded body, in return, he groaned in pain and fell back down on the couch, "No! No, no, no. We have to get her to safety!"

"Ok, ok. Cheondung, calm down." I placed a hand on his chest, "Who is IU?"

Before he answered, Hyunseung smirked, "Thunder's girlfriend."

I gasped, "CHEONDUNG, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?!"

He blushed then sighed, "NOONA! That's not the problem! She and YG Papa are both in danger! But mostly her! I need her to be safe!"

"My god..." Chaerin hissed, "I shouldn't have made that call."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I just added IU into this :p I don't really know a lot about Thunder and IU as a couple, but I didn't want the poor guy to be alone, and I've heard of the shipping before so... Yea... Lol. Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE~! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3