12-Last Minute-Get Out

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Jiyong's POV-

 

I pulled down the panels that the dome was made out of, covering the whole thing, dimming it greatly. I could still see people, just not as clearly. Chaerin sat in my lap, pondering on what we should do about our loved ones in Seoul. Thunder came out of one of the halls, in clothes be borrowed from Seungri and bandaids that layered his cuts and bruises. Dara look at him sadly, as if it was her who made those wounds. But Thunder smiled at her and kissed her head, whispering words to her I couldn't hear. But she must've felt better, for she smiled. "Alright!" Thunder called as he pulled out his phone. 

"Yah! This is no time to be checking facebook or your me2day!" Chaerin cried from my lap. I patted her shoulder, soothing her down. I'm not sure if that was her-or the pregnancy talking.

"I'm not Noona!" He promised and looked around, "Do you guys have something where I can show what's on my phone to the wall?" Aaron nodded and walked him over to a small compartment on the opposite wall, opening a little latch to reveal a phone jack. I've always wondered what that was for. Cool, now I can pull pranks on Daesung and TOP-hyung. Just to say-they're easily scared. Haha. Thunder plugged in his phone and the wall projected a map of the world, over the Atlantic Ocean was a green dot, slowly moving. "See that dot?" We nodded, "That's Joon's phone. We have a jet we use for our er-'business'. He should be about ten hours away from Korea." Suddenly, more green dots appeared near us, in Sacramento, and moving fast. 

"Who's that?" Tiffany asked.

Thunder cleared his throat, zooming in with his fingerpads, "That's Hyuna's phone...but...that's not right."

"What isn't?" Bom asked, leaning on the table me and Chae were at.

"Joon and Hyuna never seperate. And this green dot-there's only one. Never travel without a team-he's not only without a full team-but by himself. If he were going to kill someone why wouldn't he bring the others to make it faster? Know what I mean?" Thunder had a point-so, what is going on? The green dots multiplied and the phone went througha a satelite mishap, black and white lines interfering with the green and blue world map. "!" The screen refreshed, the plane was closer to Korea now-at Shanghai, China, travelling faster with more green dots. "What the hell?!"

"What's going on?" I demanded, growing more and more confused as the plane neared Seoul.

"They got into my phone-somehow, they figured out I have a tracker. Half of the enemy is coming here-the other half is going to Seoul-and will be landing pretty soon at the speed it's going." Thunder's words left a hole in my brain. I looked at the dots in California. About ten minutes away.

"How long until they get to Seoul?" Baekho asked.

Thunder sighed and shrugged, "Hour or so? Give or take a few minutes." I sat up.

The enemy is nearing-they wanted to finish us off as soon as possible, that way they can continue to kill without a hazard (us) in the way. What to do? Chaerin got off my lap as I stood, "Chaerin-"

"I'm not leaving." Damn it, it's like she can read my mind.

"You have to." I pressed on.

"No! I'm not! You could get hurt and I don't want our child to grow up without a father!" Her eyes were glassy, but she ignored it. I held onto her shoulders, kissing her softly, "I'm not losing you." She whispered.

I nodded, "You won't. I promise. But I want you-" I touched her stomach, "and our baby to be safe. So please, go find somewhere to hide while we take care of what's going on here." Jessica raised her hand and gestured to her and Minji. I nodded, understanding their intention, "Jessica and Minji will take care of you. Ok?" She nodded. I felt much more settled now. Jessica was skilled with hand-to-hand combat and a knife or daggers. Minji was brilliant in both long range and close range fights. Plus, I saw bows and arrows in the back of the dome-I bet Minji would want to use those. 

"Alright. Then we need to switch plans." Hyunseung sighed, "Again."

"It won't be hard." I reassured as Chaerin, Jessica and Minji prepared to leave. "Doojoon, can you call up that group in Korea? What was it...? B.A.P?" He nodded and whipped out his phone. Thunder unplugged his from the phone jack and the dome panels switched off again, pouring light in.

"Tell B.A.P to split up and guard YG as well as IU." Thunder said, yes Thunder, you're worried for your girl like me. We got it, boy. I smiled at my thought and watched Chaerin go out the door, smiling to me.

"Be careful!" She cried to me, blowing me a kiss. I smirked.

"Always." I replied.

"B.A.P is on the job!" Doojoon called, hanging up.

I nodded, "Good-we should too. SOMEONE GET ME A GUN!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Back with this story! Hope you all enjoy while I wrap it up quickly, but with a nice little fighting before(: Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3