6-Thunder News

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

No one's POV-

 

"Ah. 2NE1 and Big Bang should be complete now." Doojoon smiled as he carried a backpack over his shoulder, wearing casual shorts and a black tank top, muscles bulging. His skin was glistening was sweat and he rubbed off his brows and bowed slightly to the familiar faces. Bom and TOP smiled back at him and bowed back.

"It's good to be complete."

Chaerin grinned and gestured her head to the yard, "Get Ji and Seungri for me would ya?" Doojoon nodded and ran off outside. Chaerin turned back on her friends, "Look, you guys, about the whole enemy people that are out to kill us-"

"I. Am. Gonna. Chop. Off-" Dara covered Bom's mouth and smiled nervously.

"Look, we're all pretty pissed about what happened to you." Dara nudged her thigh and smiled nervously again. "We'll get revenge on whoever did this to you." Chaerin sighed and looked at her feet. She still doesn't know how to tell everyone that their enemy is Thunder. My gosh, how would they react? How would DARA react? Chaerin fiddled with her fingers and smiled when Jiyong and Seungri ran up.

"Noonas! Hyungs! Minji! Daesung!" Jiyong ran into TOP's arms and they had a brotherly hug. Seungri jumped into Daesung's arms and they slapped each other on the back, grinning. "It's good to see you!" Jiyong sighed and looked over at the two groups-now complete.

"You too Ji." Taeyang replied and carried Dara's bag over his shoulder with one arm. "So anyway, you guys never did tell us who we're dealing with."

The three Society members tensed and Seungri nervously laughed, "Haha..ha, um, we'll tell you later. But now, you guys can rest and eat something. Uh, we'll take you to your rooms too. Come on Jiyong."

"Ah, ok." Jiyong kissed Chaerin's head and smiled, "Be right back. And don't stress too much about the whole enemy business. Arrasso? We'll tell them together later."

The blonde nodded her hand, giving off a sweet smiled beofre Big Bang left to put their bags away. "So what do you guys do here for fun?" Minji asked and looked around the glass, staring down at the beach. The sun was shining brightly against the waves and sand, probably turning it crisp and hot. But its golden color remained intact.

"We usually do whatever, train, go down to the beach, etc." Chaerin answered and stood beside Minji, smiling and crossed her arms, "We should go down."

"Can we?" Dara asked in awe, staring at the beach and smiled, loving its shiny glory. She moved her hair to the side and pressed her nose against the glass.

"Sure. Change and then we can go." Chaerin replied and strutted off, leaving the girls to change. She let out a heavy sigh, "Thunder news, later. Now, just listen to your boyfriend and relax."

 

"YAHH~!" Bom squealed under the waves as the other Park girl splashed her heavily, drenching her hair with water. Bom wouldn't care about being dry, no, all she cared was her hair being dry. "DARA! MY HAIR!" Bom tackled the petite brunette who scrambled out of the water and dove beside Chaerin who yelped and removed her sunglasses, nudging Minji beside her.

"Chaerin! Help me~! Bom is trying to kill me!!

"BOMMIE! Stop trying to kill Dara-unnie!"

"YAHHH!" The Park sisters kicked up sand as they ran around the beach, slipping and cursing.

"Our unnies Chaerin..."

Chaerin sighed, "I know right, Minji?" The makane grinned and pulled up her shades, continuing to bake in the sun again. The leader sighed and lay back down, taking off the long white sleeved shirt she wore last time she went to the beach. 

"Unnie.." Minji traced the scar the bullet removing surgery left. In the sun, it was rather visable. Chaerin frowned at it, a small reminder of why she called in her friends. And also of their enemy, who she really didn't want to fight. Minji looked up again and gritted her teeth, taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

Chaerin managed a small smile, "It's ok, Minji-ah. I'm fine.. I'm gonna go swim for a bit."

"Be careful, we don't want this to re-open." Minji warned and lay back down cautiously. Chaerin dove in the cold water, head first and resurfaced. She pulled back her dripping wet bangs and looked around, wondering if MBLAQ and 4Minute are here again. She looked around the milieu and made sure it was safe before laying on her back and floating on the water.

"What am I gonna do?" She mumbled to herself and rubbed her wet face. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop stressing over Thunder and Dara. She let the cold water lap over her and she closed her eyes in attempt to get everything off her mind. It didn't work. She still was stressing, maybe even more than before... Which to her, did not seem possible.

"Chaerin! We're going back inside! Coming?" Bom waved her arm when Chaerin lifted her head up. The blonde tapped her chin and shook her head.

"Ah..no! I'll stay here for a bit!" They tensed and reluctantly left, leaving Chaerin to clear her mind and get a hold of herself. She ran a hand through her damp hair, "Relax Chaerin, relax." She took deep breaths and closed her eyes. Getting in her zone, she started to feel calmer. Her shoulder muscles relaxed and her legs went limp, a smile spread on her face. Yet, she still felt like something was up, it was telling her right in her gut. 

BOOM! On instinct, Chaerin rolled to the side and got up on her knees, scanning the terrain again. She saw one gun pointed at her in the distance. Quickly reaching up, she grabbed her bag and pulled out her extra pistol, shooting without mercy. Her attacker dodged and she took the advantage to run. Grabbing all of her stuff, she raced up the steps and heard a bullet whizz past her. She quickened her pace and jumped the rock steps two at a time. Afraid, of who it was, she refused to look back. She was close to the enterance and she looked back to see her attacker still chasing, they were wearing a mask. Chaerin grabbed for the doorknob but it flew open, revealing Dara with her own shotgun.

Chaerin sprang back in surprise and Dara cried out, "STEP AWAY FROM US OR I WILL SHOOT!" The person stopped and Chaerin moved aside.

"Dara?" The attacker gasped and turned off to run, leaving Dara confused as she let down her gun. 

"He knew my name?" She asked quietly, "His voice...why was it so familiar?" Chaerin bit her lip.

"Dara, let's-"

But the petite brunette turned around, to stare in the direction the male attacker had ran off. Chaerin saw tears brim her eyes as she whispered, "Thunder?"

"..."

"That was him, wasn't it?!" Dara was crying now, letting tears freely fall from her baby-like face. It was a sad sight to see as the older girl made no move to wipe them away. Chaerin stepped forward to touch her shoulder.

"Dara.."

Dara pulled back, screaming, "THAT WAS MY LITTLE BROTHER ABOUT TO KILL YOU?"

"Yea..he's our enemy.."

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 gathered in Chaerin's room, so that they could hear the news of Thunder as well. Dara had returned the headquarters crying madly and ran to Taeyang, pouring her emotions out into his chest. Jiyong and Seungri gathered everyone else to Chaerin's room. Dara had said nothing, like she was able to over her sobbing. And it was starting to get Taeyang mad. "Can someone tell me what the hell is making my girlfriend cry?!"

Jiyong gripped his shoulder, "Calm down Bae."

"How can I be calm?!" He spat and gripped Dara tighter.

"OK. SHUT UP." Chaerin yelled and heaved a huge breath. "Look, it's about time you all know who we're going to be fighting against." She waited for all eyes to be on her, and her fierce eyes softened and her grip on her sleeve loosened, "Thunder.." Everyone flinched at the name. "Thunder never died. He just started killing. He tried to kill me earlier today. He's our enemy."

There was mostly silence except for Dara's wailing. Taeyang shook his head, "No. Thunder would never!"

"He is. We have to..stop him and his team from causing any more harm to innocent people." Jiyong sighed and gripped his own fist, "We're sorry."

"After three years..I just thought he was dead. But no, he came to America to kill." Dara sniffed and looked up, "I want to know more. Was he ever good?"

"Of course he was. He and his team were part of the Society three years ago. But they didn't see eye-to-eye on certain things. They grew bloodthirsty so they were kicked out of the Society. But they formed their own group of rouges, to kill those they see or those they think deserve it. Thus, creating their own killing organization. They attacked Girls' Generation, KARA and Chaerin a few days ago, shooting Chaerin and slicing a few other members. That's basically what created the war between us." Seungri explained and leaned on his sister's bed. "It really devastated us when we found out too."

Dara whimpered, "Thunder.."

"I'm sorry Dara." Chaerin rubbed her friend's shoulder.

"No. You're all right. We have to stop him, innocent lives should not be taken. Thunder needs to have a taste of his own medicine." Dara clenched her fists.

Taeyang looked at her and pulled an arm over her shoulders, "You sure babe?"

Dara smirked, "I'm his older sister, Bae. I can do what I want."

 

 

 

A/N: Dara seemed to take the Thunder news pretty hard at the beginning, but she realizes it's for the best if he gets what he deserves. Whoo Dara for some sense :p Lol, sorry for the late updates people. I've been busy lately. Remember to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and LOVE. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3