4-Deadly Info

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

YG Confidential Building

 

All members of YGC had gathered to get in touch and have a reunion. Well, everyone but Chaerin, Jiyong and Seungri. They had more important business to attend to. Darayang, The Aliens and Daemin still lived together at the YGC headquarter building with YG. Being the lively people they were, the Aliens went down into the cellar to pull out some wine and vodka, grazing over the rum bottles and coke next to them. TOP had to pull Bom's arm for her to stop looking at the Leaders' signature drink and walked back up the stairs to meet up with everyone else. Dara pranced over to them and carried the vodka bottle, "What took you guys so long? I was beginning to think you stopped for a make-out session." The petite girl teased and wiggled her brows.

Bom sighed, "Ani...I was looking over at the rum and coke bottles.." Dara froze and looked up, her eyes were already glistening.

Taeyang came closer when he saw his girlfriend about to cry and held her in his arms. It may have only been a few days since they've left, but they practically grew up together and were rarely apart for more than a day. "Don't cry, Dara. It's ok. We can go visit them sometime." He reassured.

"Let's just hang out now, we can talk about them later." Daesung smiled and grabbed Minji's hand. YG walked out of his office to go answer the door and greeted Se7en, Han Byul, Gummy and Psy. 

"Welcome back. Where's Tablo and Hyejung?" YG asked whiling shutting the door.

Han Byul sighed, "They said they needed to bring Haru with them, so they're getting ready. But Hyejung said they're coming soon."

Gummy sighed and fixed her tights as she strutted in, "No heavy drinking! There's going to be a little girl in here!"

TOP clapped, "Haru is coming?! YAYY~!" Bom rolled her eyes.

"Aish Tabi, calm down."

YG smiled and poured himself some wine, groaning silently as he got a call. But seeing the caller ID was Youngmin, he answered and left the room for his office for more peace. Everyone didn't notice his absence as Tabl and Hyejung walked in with their little girl Haru who was around one and a half years old. And just as things started to get better, YG's scream could be heard from his office, "WHAT?!" He walked out, pressing the red phone button to hang up. "Youngmin let those three leave when one of them was shot. How dare he do that to my kids?" He was mostly mumbling to himself and then looked up to say, "Youngmin let Jiyong, Seungri and Chaerin on a mission. But Chaerin was shot in the thigh yesterday. So stupid."

Dara clutched her glass, "Is she ok?"

"He said she was just fine. But how could he let her go so carelessly? And so willingly?"

But YG didn't know that Thunder was involved. Youngmin, decided not to say anything about it for the sake of their hearts. That is, not yet.

 

 

Sacramento

Seungri's POV-

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and pulled out a small drill and rope. Ji had binoculars in his bag while Chaerin decided to carry our weapons. Well, actually me and Jiyong decided that. We don't want her re-opening her wound. It was a long drive and with too much blood-loss she could die. Damn that graffiti, it just says: POLICE COME GET US NOW. But I guess why this area is a bit more secluded, so well played, they're not stupid afterall. I carefully climbed the small hill and felt along the cement. I could faintly hear voices but I wasn't sure where the safest place to drill a hole. Maybe off to the side right..here. I drove the drill in the cement and started to twist, it was starting to cut through now. Jiyong and Chaerin were beside me as I finally made a big enough hole for my ear to properly listen in on. Chaerin was about to speak but I clamped my hand over , gesturing her to be quiet. She listened.

"YAH! Lee Joon! Give that back to me!" I nearly gasped, that was Thunder's voice. It's been three years since I've heard him talk, but the tone was vicious and deadly. This was obviously not the Thunder I know and love as a brother. Someone else had taken over.

"What is this Thunder? Why do you keep a book in the very back of your room?" The one Lee Joon sneered as if teasing.

I heard Thunder stutter, but his voice was still confident, "I-It's nothing. Just give it back!" I heard skin against skin and I really didn't want to know what happened. 

"Thunder! STOP!" A girl's voice just came in, someone from 4Minute perhaps. While this was going on, Jiyong and Chaerin had created holes for themselves, Jiyong making an extra one so he could also see through. "Joon-oppa, gwenchana?(A/N: Are you ok?) God, her voice disgusted me.

"I'm fine, Hyuna." Jiyong scowled as he peeked through.

"There's a few of them. Five guys, three girls. Some are not the ones from the picture." I nodded as Jiyong spoke, thinking outloud. 

"Thunder, come on. What's in the book?" Another voice. A male.

"Nothing Key, just get out of my way." Thunder growled and I heard him shove the guy named Key. They were close, getting closer. I backed away carefully.

"Jeez, Thunder is getting pretty worked up again huh?" Joon scoffed and pulled out a chair and gently scraped it against the wood, it creaked as he sat down. "What's up with him?"

A new girl voice joined in, "Maybe he's getting frustrated again. I heard that one of his past friend's birthday is coming up." I tensed. They were talking about Bom. Her birthday is in a week. "He really needs to get over them. It's been years."

Key grunted, "I agree Sulli."

New voice, another guy, "Well we shouldn't focus on Thunder's past life. They think he's dead, right?"

"True Seungho."

Seungho cleared his throat, "Back to business. How was the shooting yesterday?"

I clenched my fists as I heard Hyuna speak, "Succesful."

"Did you get anyone?"

Joon is on my kill-list as he spoke, "I did. I shot a blonde. She looked new, I've never seen her before. But Gyuri and Taeyeon seemed fond of her, they stopped to help her up."

Hyuna chuckled, "I got hand-to-hand combat with Nicole. She recognized me on the spot, I managed to cut her but that was it. I'm sure they know our intentions already."

"Joon. You said there's a new girl?" A new voice again.

"De Taemin."

Taemin continued and I tensed at this, "Suppose they have a few more new ones as well. I did manage to see some two new men when the girls went back inside. One was a red-head the other had short black hair. I've never seen them before, but they seem close to the blonde girl you shot. How many of them are there?"

There was a pause and I heard Thunder's voice again, "25 of them. There are twenty of us." He must've just came back, "What are we talking about?"

"New people the Society recruited. We need to do the same...have we gotten word from that seven member group...BTOB yet?" Seven more members? That's it?

"De. They refuse to come in." Taemin groaned, "Bunch of babies." Oh.

"Then get another group. We need to outnumber them." Another girl. 

"Gayoon is right. Let's get EXO. They have twelve members and I garantee they'll agree to us." Thunder adviced, making me sigh. What if he knew it were us that were the newly recruited agents? Would he still pitch that idea? 

"Good job Thunder. And I thought you were still caught up in your old life." Hyuna praised-I think.

"I-I have nothing to look back on Hyuna. This is where..I belong." I've heard enough. I stood and trudged down the hill, not waiting if Jiyong and Chaerin were following. God, screw this. Through the sun, my hair was dripping sweat and my clothes got the best of me, curse these dark colors. My mind was focusing on every small detail, every small mistake

"Seungri!" Jiyong grabbed my shoulder, "Calm down. Ok? Look, stay calm. We'll get through this."

"Thunder ing just pitched an idea that could kill us!" I hissed back and threw my stuff in the trunk, slamming it shut. Chaerin tossed the weapons in as well and glared at me. I could care less about this now. 

"He doesn't know it's us." Chaerin mumbled, "Let's get going so we can tell everyone the news."

I started the engine and pulled onto the freeway, "What are we gonna do?" I asked helplessly and ran a hand through my hair, though it was unecessary. "We can't just let the get away with this. They plan to ing kill us." I stared at the couple through the rearview mirror and managed a small smile to myself. They look comfy.

"Well, I have an idea." Chaerin mumbled and looked up, "Why don't we get extra help too?"

"What are you-?" I stopped mid-sentence as her smirk was visable now.

Chaerin tilted her head to the side as I started driving again, "Seungri, did you forget our friends on the other side of the globe?"

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Scary shiz man lol. Friends on the other side of the globe?! Do you know what that means?! I think you do! Remember to comment, subscribe and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3