2-'They'

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Jiyong's POV-

 

Chaerin is fine, I sat next to her bed, looking at her bandaged thigh. The bleeding had stopped, thank god. But she was still unconsious and in her swimsuit and my white shirt. If she weren't wounded, she could've had the most perfect body in the world. The way her chest fell up and down faintly made me breathe heavily too, her slender arms and legs stayed dangerously still, her gorgeous facial features stood out of everyone's. From those cat-like eyes to her small lips. Why had I waited so long to claim her lips? Oh yea, the Lee Dating Ban. I shook my head, I can't think about that. It's been two months, long gone. That made me think back on our friends still in Seoul. I wonder if they're all still dating. Probably. I know it hasn't been long since we've seen them, but it feels so agitating. 

Chaerin began to stir as the sun was still up, but nearly setting. She fluttered her eyes open and moaned out in pain. "Pabo. You're injured, try not to move so much." I scolded and smoothed out her bangs.

"Aish Oppa. Ow. What happened?" She managed to sit up, wincing a bit. But nothing she couldn't handle.

I shrugged, "Well, you fainted. Then, we rushed you into your room and bandaged you up. However, the bullet is still lodged in there. We called a doctor to surgically remove it, so she should be here soon." Chaerin winced after I said to 'surgically remove' the bullet. I rubbed circles on her hands with my thumbs and smiled, "It'll be fine. I'll make sure nothing happens."

She managed a small smile then knitted her eyebrows, "She?"

I nodded, "I didn't want any male doctor doing surgery on you." That made her smile again and she pressed her head into my shoulder, her breath tickling my neck. "Have I ever told you how much I loved you?"

"Yea. A lot. But, I love you too." She pecked my lips and lay back down. "When is the doctor coming?"

"Soon. You're not the only one who wants this thing out of you." I gestured my head to her thigh.

"Did the girls find out who that was? You know that shot me?" 

I shook my head and gripped on her pillow, "No. But when I find out I'm gonna kill them for hurting you."

She wrapped an arm to tousle my hair, "And that's why your my boyfriend."

 

 

I left the room after the doctor came to take out the bullet, she said it'd be a bit so I had to wait while my girlfriend was in there. Getting surgery. "Can I go looking for whoever did this? I really need to punch someone's face off." I growled. 

Seungri came running with Hara behind him-Junghyun better know about this, I joked. "Hyung! Hyung, we think we know who the people are that came and attacked the girls." My fists clenched.

"Who?" I asked calmly, but I wanted to tear someone's throat so badly.

Hara chewed on her lip, "You might wanna see for yourself." She dragged me over to a huddled group of basically everyone in the Society and pushed our way through, pointing at the computer screen. There were ten people, an even amount of guys and girls sitting and smiling at the camera, holding drinks in their hands, "These groups are rouges, they once..belonged in an organization, but they had different means to kill. So they got kicked out and seek revenge on the organization for not agreeing with them."

Baekho cleared his throat, "They're vicious, deadly and show no mercy. They will kill anyone in their path, innocent or guilty. It doesn't matter. They think it's fun."

"That's brutal." I muttered and leaned down to get a better look at them. "There are girls here too?"

Gyuri nodded, pacing behind the table, "I hate these two groups. I never liked them!-" Her fist pounded against the glass of the dome, not even a crack split, but her anger showed no doubt. "They should be thrown in jail for their disgusting deeds. It sickens me." She snorted in disgust just to prove her point, crossing her arms.

The way everyone tensed and talked and looked, made me wonder what organization they were once in. Why did they all seem so tense at just a picture of them? Why is Gyuri so mad at these people? I looked closer at the picture, realizing what was the background. I had to do a double-take. This can't..be right. I looked behind me, but yea. My suspicions were correct. The groups sat on beige couches, around a wodden table. But it was more than that-they sat in the lounge. "Jiyong..." Seungri gasped, finally getting it too.

"Yea. These guys were part of the Society. We kicked them out, and now they seek revenge on us for not doing what they do." Yoseob explained, cracking his knuckles.

Realization hit me as I stared closer at one of the men, "Seungri!" I cried abruptly, covering my mouth after my sudden cry.

"Yea?" I pointed to the one I was looking at and Seungri leaned forward too, cussing, "Oh ."

"What?" Nicole asked, curious and obviously suspicious of us.

I pointed to the shocking face, poking the screen with my shaky index finger, "That there, is..." My voice was lost, I just couldn't say it. I couldn't believe it.

Seungri finished for me, his voice migratory, "That's our friend Dara's little brother...Park Sanghyun...Thunder is what we called him when he was little..."

I whispered barely audible, "He disappeared three years ago.... We thought he died."

 

 

Seungri's POV-

Oh my god. Thunder-Dara's little Cheondung-is a rouge killer?! Was it because of us? Did we influence him too much? Was it because of all that time he heard YG Papa rant about the disgusting people who littered Seoul? He was a good guy, when he disappeared, it brought everyone to tears. I'd love to incite the guy, we'd wrestle across the floor until dinner. As memories flooded back, I felt a trenchant edge stab my heart. All this time, he really evaded us. I glanced up at my sister, who was sitting and just recieving the news by Jiyong, tears impeded my vision and I quickly wiped them away.

"That can't be right..." I heard her mumble. Thunder was family like everyone else, it's absurd to hear this about him. Jiyong clamped her hand in his and nodded.

"What are we gonna do?" Taeyeon asked, looking towards us from Gyuri's side. "We can't just procrastinate about this. It's personal now."

Chaerin took a deep breath, it was obvious she was forbearing tears, "Thunder is like a brother to us..."

"I'm sorry, but we can't have him or his friends of rouges running around killing people." Aaron spat out coldly, making me flinch at his tone. "I-I'm sorry." He said softer, realizing his own hurtful words.

I stood, fixing my sweater and leaned against the table, "Alright, so what's the plan?" Chaerin and Jiyong sent me a look but I groaned at their glance, "Look, they're right. Thunder or not, we have to stop him some way."

"It's good to see you thinking with some sense." Doojoon said without emotion. "It might be a bit hard to get to all of them at once though, the groups are asunder, based on gender. The girls-well, since some of their members are dating they refuse to stay that far away from each other. But last I heard, they took place in Sacramento, California. Quite a while from here."

"At least it's in the same state." Jiyong said. "How many are there? Ten right?"

"Yea. They have cruel names, I bet their headquarters won't be hard to find. They've always been concieted." Tiffany snickered and twirled her hair in her fingers.

Chaerin folded her legs slowly, so she didn't re-open her stitches, "What are the group names again?"

JR tensed, as if rememberin a bad memory, he even shivered, "The girls are 4Minute...for the time they can kill you." What? "The guys are MBLAQ. I don't know why though."

"So, we go to their headquarters and strike?" Yuri scoffed, "We may have more people, but do you really think it'd be easy to just do that? These ten are smart, deadly, they could've recruited people. Did you see those men shooting at us? They obviously did, but we don't know how many we're up against!"

"Let's send some people over there to check it out." Junhyung threw out the idea, holding Hara's hand tightly. 

"I'll go." I said quickly, raising my hand.

Chaerin slapped my shoulder, "Not alone you're not. We're going too." She tugged Jiyong's arm who nodded. 

"Are you sure you're fit enough to go Chaerin? You just got out of surgery." Yoona warned, resting her hand over the said girl's back to support her.

Chaerin smirked, "Now, if I weren't able to do my job, I'd might as well quit. Plus, it's just a scope out. Let's take the black Maserati so that if we get caught we can just get right out of there." Her words made me feel confident again. This could work. I grinned.

"Settled?" Jiyong called out, "Good. We leave tomorrow?"

"DE!" I yelled and clapped, "I say we celebrate by having drinks tonight!"

"And guess who's cooking?!" Nicole cried out and high-fived me. Apperantly three girls lost from being to slow to get into the water. So they have to cook dinner.

"You all !" I laughed. Maybe, this wouldn't be so bad afterall. We had a team and the experience. Nothing ever could beat us back in Seoul. Know why? 'Cause we were too damn good. We were fantastic, baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Pretty short chappie, but I introduced the 'They'. OMO! It's MBLAQ and 4Minute!! I have nothing against these two groups btw, just thought they were badass enough for the parts. Thunder! Why?! Lol, jk. Hope you like it so far! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3