7-This is War

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Chaerin's POV-

 

After Dara recieved news of Thunder being our enemy, she wants him to really know what he and his team are dealing with. Because this Park girl is mad. REALLY mad. It's been about two days since the rest of Big Bang and 2NE1 came to Sacramento and everytime I pass Dara alone in the halls, she's swearing indirectly to her brother. Aigoo. When I woke up this morning, I found Dara ut of bed. So, I quickly ran out of my room and into the main room, not caring if the smooth floor underneath me sent chills up my legs. The still-angry Park was found on her laptop, looking at pictures that were taken when we were kids...Thunder and Dara posing beside me and Jiyong, making weird faces. Big Bang with him, 2NE1 with him..he looks like a pimp in that picture. Walking up to her, she said to me, "Chaerin, it's early."

"Yes, yes it is." I sat down beside her and looked at her unfazed glare towards the computer, "So why are you up?" She groaned and hid her face in her hands, rubbing the bare beauty.

I raised a brow, "It's just, I can't believe it's really him. I should be happy, right? My younger brother is alive. He's in the same state I am. Yet, I feel so angry and disappointed in him. How could he choose a life like this? And kill innocent lives and still sleep at night?" I bit my lip.

"Dara, get some rest."

She shook her head, "Ani. I need to figure this out."

I sighed, leaning my head on my hand, "Figure what out?"

Dara bit her lip, "If I should tell my parents...or really tell him what he's dealing with."

"Dara-"

She glared at me, "I know what I'm doing Chaerin. Don't worry about me. Worry for Thunder, because his noona is really pissed right now." 

Oh boy, "You know Dara, it's never a good thing when you start using third person." I raised a brow when her mischievious smile was back on her face.

"Oh, Dara knows." Crap, she's gonna freaking scar someone.

"Alright Dara," I stood from my seat and stretched, groaning as I felt a satisfying pop in my lower back, "well, this girl is going back to sleep before you kill someone." I pointed to myself and quickly ran off into my room, not wanting to see that scary smirk on her face again. 

 

When I woke up-again, Dara was still out of bed, the light was pouring into our room, making my hand fly to my face and cover my eyes. I groaned and got up, walking to the bathroom to take a shower. As I the faucet and stepped in, I looked at the scar in my thigh. It's really viseable in the light... I gulped and washed my hair and body, rubbing off my frustrations for real this time. Sighing and letting the fog envelope my entire self, I turned off the water and got out to dress. I smirked when I opened the door to see Jiyong leaning his back against the wall, checking something on his phone. He looked up and I saw his lips curl into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hair back, "No Jiyong."

"Aish, why do you assume I'm always thinking erted things?"

I clipped one hand over my towel and walked up to him, carrassing his hair and smirking, "Because, that's just you."

He touched my arm and kissed my hand, looking at me with those eyes full of love, "And you know me so well, my HunChae. I could never live without you."

"And you better remember that." He laughed at my comment and kissed my lips softly. Biting his lip lightly, I breathed out, "Damn you..." He chuckled and nipped at my neck, making my toes curl and eyes roll back in my head, "Ten minutes." I gave in.

"I love you so much HunChae."

"Shut up you dork and kiss me."

 

 

Seungri's POV-

"What's taking the leaders so long?" Taeyang mumbled and played with Dara-noona's hair. We were all gathered in the main room, eating breakfast. And when I say we, I mean all of us. Nu'est, BEAST, KARA, Girls' Generation, Big Bang, 2NE1, all of us. Just where the hell are our leaders?! I smirked suddenly, thinking of a scenario. 

I chuckled to myself before saying, "Jiyong went into her room about ten minutes ago." I laughed after that, making everyone's mind click in realization. Bom smacked my head, but I still had a laughing fit.

"Shut up, Ri. You ert."

"It's true! I bet you he's in there making love to her." I giggled and it was Tiffany's turn to smack my shoulder. I rolled my eyes, "Fine I'll stop." She smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Good boy." She tousled my hair, like there was anything to tousle. Haha. I smiled to myself and leaned in my seat, stealing Daesung's drink.

"Seungri!" He whined, then let it go when Minji tightened her grip on his arm. People would think I'm lonely, being the only person in my group that's single. I actually think it's much better. It makes me stand out more, being independant before I commit myself into something I'm not ready for. Yea, I'm not ready to date. I don't feel comfortable yet about it, there's no one here I can really trust enough to date. So, I'm flying solo.

"Sorry we're late!" I turned my head to the side and smriked, swirling the drink in my hand clockwise. The leaders walked out of a hall together, his arm around her waist and her hands in her pockets, their usual walking around position. My sister smirked at me and punched Jiyong gently in the side, "Someone decided to make me late."

"Don't pretend you don't like it." He smirked back and winked.

I faked a gag, "EW! Talk about your little session somewhere else." I grinned cheekily as laughter erupted the room and I took a sip of the beer in my hand. The leaders' cheeks went red and they smiled nervously. Ha, I caught them. "You two hungry?"

"Not really, ate something on the way-" Chaerin cut off her boyfriend by elbowing him in the stomach. He winced and pouted rubbing it, "Nevermind." He said in a 'I-can't-say-anything-or-else-she'll-be-pissed-at-me voice'. But I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"So Dara, did you get sleep?" Chaerin asked and sat down beside her. 

Noona grinned, "Yep. Even thought of something about my brother." I envy how well Dara is taking this. She's being so calm about her brother being the enemy. Er, well not calm, but calmer than I tohught. 

"Oh yea. You said you had something about teaching him who he's messing with?" TOP-hyung asked and leaned forward, making Bom's head fit in his neck.

Dara nodded, "Yep. I think we should all do this in fact." Curious, everyone gathered around us and waited for Dara to take a big gulp of her drink, before she set down her glass and let an evil smirk take over her face. I flinched, crap, Dara's smirking. That's never a good sign, especially when she does it like that! "Let's go down there and rough 'em up a bit. They are the enemy after all. It's time to show them who's their competition."

 

 

No one's POV-

Enemy Headquarters

Thunder rubbed his hair nervously, it's been two days since he tried to attack and kill his target. But he didn't know his target was Chaerin. And when he was actually about to kill her, his sister shows up with a fricking shotgun and threatened to kill him! When he returned, he just told the teams that no one was at the beach the whole day. He was usually let off the hook for these people still believed they had their duty to toughen him up. Thunder will admit, he never thought his life would end up like this. He knew about YGC and did feel like there should be some of the vengence in him as well, he was the most gentle of all the groups, thought twice about killing an innocent life. Yet, he stayed with his friends, mostly because he couldn't bare going back to his sister who thought he was dead. And now, she must know he was the attacker. It's been killing him inside. "Dara...I'm so sorry." He whispered and flipped through his book. The one that Lee Joon almost revealed.

It was his most prized possesion. A notebook filled with pictures of his old, innocent life, filled with memories and private jokes with him and different Big Bang and 2NE1 members. He enjoyed company from all of them and felt guilty for leaving Seoul to pursue this life. The Society was good at first, after a while, his team and the other girl team 4Minute begin to doubt Youngmin-sunbae's actions and reasons. After pitching their ideas, the other groups refused and MBLAQ turned resentless along with 4Minute, they were kicked out and decided to form this organization of random rouge assasins. There was a knock on his door, "YO! Thunder! Come on out! It's getting late!" G.O.

Thunder sighed and packed the notebook under his bed, silently whispering an early 'Hapy Birthday' to Bom. "Coming G.O.!" When Thunder walked out of his room, G.O. and Seungho were waiting for him and grinning.

"Come on boy! Let's train!" Even if he wasn't the makane, everyone treated him like it. Thunder didn't really mind, he enjoyed it. It brought back memories from Seoul. "Hey, so we were think of sending in MBLAQ and 4Minute to the Society Headquarters tomorrow. What do you think?"

Thunder cleared his throat and forced a smile, "Sure. But I don't know, my stomach feels weird." He tried to lie his way out. How could he face his friends now?

"Nonsense you baby! You're going." Seungho grinned and strode into the cement-walled room. Shinee, f(x), 4Minute, EXO (who joined shortly after a message they recieved from Seungho) and the rest of MBLAQ were in there, laughing and some were fighting in the corner. "Look who came out!"

"Thunder!!" They cheered. "Ready for tomorrow?" Hyuna smirked.

"I-I guess." Thunder smiled again. 

"What's wrong dude? You've been acting weird ever since that job two days ago. Look man, it's cool, they never showed up." Joon smiled a bit, patting Thunder's shoulder.

"Oh, it's not that..um..it's nothing-"

"!" A sudden gunshot was heard and Key was heard groaning, his shoulder bled. "It's the Society!" They all grabbed a gun, except for Thunder who hesitantly reached for his knife. Hoping his siter-or any of his friends-were in the raid, he got behind Mir and G.O. Up on the hill, you could see people running forward. About nine of them were running faster than the others and two of them shot two blades each. The blades turned red and steamy and cut through the cement like hardened butter. They shot at 4Minute who ducked and shot through the wall. The cement was crumbling at some lost key pieces and collapsed to the ground, revealing the Society. Immeadiately, Thunder felt a rope tie around his body and a heavy gravitational pull behind him. 

"Those blades are magnetic by the way Cheondung!" He lost thought at the voice of TOP and let his body slam against the cement, realizing he could no longer put up a fight.

He looked up and saw his friends and his sister each holding a gun and had a belt of weapons tied to their waists. Dara pulled down the mask covering and smirked evily, then frowned and aimed her gun at him, "Hello brother."

"Noona..."

She shot and the bullet landed beside his head, MBLAQ were about to charge for the threat but the Society was fast. They set off smoke bombs like lightning and pulled up their face masks again. Thunder could barel see anything, but felt a petite hand grab him off the magnets and rip away the rop around him. Dara looked him straight in the eye and spoke sternly, "Let this be a warning my dear brother. We may be related, but you have dishonored me. This is war. and the Society WILL win."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Ouch Thunder...got scolded by your sister. And now...she might want to kill you. Talk about a good family reunion right? Lol. Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin<3