15-Move Forward

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

Chaerin's POV-

 

We called up YG and IU back in Seoul, MBLAQ and f(x) are wounded and arrested, being sent to prison over here in California. Our two loved ones were ok-which made everyone relieved. But before we could celebrate, two of our friends didn't survive. Yoseob and Nicole died...we had a funeral for them both soon afterwards. I could literally feel the depression and grief in the air, tears were shed uncontrollably, including from me. But I knew, we all couldn't be sad about it. They died with smiles on their faces-or so I've heard. And they've lived an exciting and full life. Living a full life doesn't mean living until you grow old and your hair turns white. It means living your life as much as you can, experiencing as much as life has to offer. And they did that. Though... Nicole was one of the first friends I've had in the Society, I'll miss her personally-like everyone else. So Nicole, if you're looking over us with Yoseob, I want you two to know that everyone will miss you. I'm going to be telling my kids about how amazing you were. Rest in peace.

 

 

Waking up beside the one you love will make all the problems go away for a while. All the stress, the pain, the frustration, all of that negative energy is gone when I'm with Jiyong. I smiled at his sleeping face and cuddled closer, letting his warmth envelope me. With my head fitting perfectly in the crook of his shoulder, I wonder how I could live without him. His fingers gently brushed against my stomach in his sleeping state and he groaned, pulling me closer. I let him, as my eyes re-adjusted to the light. I felt Jiyong's soft lips caress my forehead and he smiled against my hair, "Jagiya, saranghae."

"Saranghae, Oppa." I looked up at those warm eyes that made me melt and kissed him. When we pulled away, he helped me up and felt my stomach again. 

"When do you think that your stomach will start showing?"

"I don't know, but I can't wait." I smiled.

"Neither can I.." We stood up and looked at the wall in front of us. When the rest of 2NE1 and Big Bang had came to the Society, we took a company picture. Nicole and Yoseob stood out of all of us, with their big grins and obnoxious poses. He stepped closer and traced their bodies, "I'll miss them." I rubbed his shoulder.

"I will too. But they lived their lives well, Ji. They'll be happier, and we'll see them in a while." I kissed his cheek and changed out of my pajamas. It took Jiyong a few minutes before he pulled away from the picture and did the same. He feels guilty for Yoseob's death-saying that he just stood there while he was stabbed and did nothing to help him. Everyone says it's not his fault, but he doesn't believe us, he just feels guilty. I waited for him to change until we both walked out, holding hands.

In the main dome, everyone wasn't really talking. It was silent, it has been ever since the attack. We all sat in our usual spots, but didn't even touch Yoseob's or Nicole's. I sat down and bit my lip, rubbing my chin. My team acknowledged our presence, but didn't speak. I looked to KARA, who were sulking in their chairs. BEAST-their leader wasn't present at the moment... Seungri looked at me and I'm sure we were both thinking the same thing. He stood up, "Ok! Look!" He paused for everyone to turn to him, "I know, Yoseob and Nicole's deaths have been very heartbreaking and life changing for us. Yoseob was like a brother to me and Nicole was an amazing friend. But, they died not just from the enemy. They died for us. Nicole took death to save Ren, and Yoseob saved Junhyung. Let's not sulk around and keep acting like we will always feel sad and guilty for them. We couldn't save them and they knew it, they're moving on to a better place. They wouldn't want us to be like this. It's time we do what they would want us to do and move on, knowing we will see them again. It'll take time, but we can fully recover from this loss, knowing it's not the end for us."

Then, I saw smiles breaking out and we clapped for Seungri's little speech. Well done brother, well done. He sat back down, and they filled in the gaps, letting our voices rings out with talking and laughing. TOP slapped Seungri's back, "Nice Ri."

"Gomawo Hyung.

The room suddenly was filled with the usual noise and comfortable atmosphere, as if nothing happened. Well, there was nothing else to be worried about. Other than maybe, someone else passing along the way, we just need the strength of someone else to move on with our lives. Seungri fits the bill, and everyone else does here too. I held Jiyong's hand on the table and leaned on his shoulder. I heard a faint ringing noise across the room and Tiffany ran up to answer it, "Hello?" She held onto it with both hands, leaning back on her heels and toes. "Ah. De. Thunder! It's IU!" We looked at his direction, watching as he cautiously got up and walked over to the phone, pulling it up to his ear.

"Annyeong...IU?" He smiled widely as a muffled voice talked to him over the phone, "I miss you too."

"Aww. My little brother is growing up." Dara hissed in Bom's ear as Thunder continued to talk with his girlfriend across the globe. Jiyong squeezed my hand and smiled. "I need to meet this girl someday." She thought aloud.

"Don't ruin the relationship for him, Noona." Taeyang grinned cheekily, even when Dara punched his muscular arm with her small hand. She scoffed at her boyfriend.

"I am not."

"I don't know." Bom said, dragging out her words and eating a piece of toast in , "You and Thunder can get really protective of each other."

Taeyang nodded, feeling the experience of Thunder's test of approval, "Yea. I still haven't gotten completely through Thunder, we're going out today."

"Again?"

"Babe, your brother wants to know if I'm good enough for you, I am going to prove it to him that I am."

I chuckled as my boyfriend started to complain about his experience, "Do not complain. I spent years trying to get through YG Papa for HunChae! I only recently got through! And that was when we were in an exposing crisis." He sighed and laid his head on the table.

I rubbed his back comfortingly, smiling, "And that's why I love you." I sighed and kissed his head.

"Aw." He said and smiled, shifting his head to look at me, "What do you think our children are gonna think of us when we tell them our story?"

I laughed, "They're gonna think we're insane."

So guess what?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omma, Appa is right."

"I know baby boy...I know."

"But that's what makes our family special." And I've never been happier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry that this story has been short, but I wanted to end it with a short ending-cause I'm just that sort of person :p Check out my other stories, Storage Units (completed), Neglected (on going). Thanks to all my subscribers, my silent readers, my commenters, etc. Ya'll are the best, you guys make me keep going and going so please, don't be shy about sharing your thoughts or love on stories x). Saranghae, keep on the look out for me on my other stories!!

Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3