5-Welcome to the Society

Secret Agents-Hard to Handle

 

YG Confidential

It was around the afternoon when they got a call from Chaerin. YG was in his office at the time, but still answered the phone with urgency, asking immediately about her wound. "Chaerin-ah, gwenchana?! I heard you got shot two days ago?"

"De YG Papa. But, I'm fine. Jiyong-oppa and Seungri-oppa have taken good care of me. Don't worry." YG sighed in relief but straightened out again when she continued, "But..there's something I need to ask..everyone. Are they all there? It's important."

YG stood and turned his doorknob, walking out, "De. They're all here. YAH! Everyone gather in the main room!" He called out, making the couples scramble out of their rooms and jump on the couch. Most of them were in pjs already, but still came out for ot wanting to get YG pissed. The older male set the phone on speaker and grinned, "You're on Chaerin."

"CHAE?!"

"Chaerin! Is Jiyong and Seungri there?!"

"Are you all ok?! Please say yes!!"

"We heard about what happened! I'm gonna kill the people who did that to you!"

Chaerin was heard chuckling, "Oh you can kill them." This got their attention, the rest of Big Bang and 2NE1 silenced to hear what Chaerin had to say, "They're recruiting more members, they plan on killing us. But-we can even out the chances if all of you come down here. Big Bang and 2NE1." YG bit his lip, knowing that the groups would be willing to go if it meant saving their friends. 

"We'll do it." Bom answered for them.

"Great. But..you guys won't believe what we're up against." Even YG could tell their was sadness in her voice. But what was it for?

 

 

Sacramento

Jiyong's POV-

Chaerin just ended her call with our friends and turned to me smiling and pressing her head on my chest. The aroma of her hair pouring into my nose, "They said yes. We should go tell the Society!" She started up but I yanked her wrist back and pulled her in for a hug, smirking.

"Or we can let them wait while we stay here?" It was worth a shot. She giggled against my skin and gave me a soft peck on the lips, it may have been something small, but to me it was electrifying. I could literally feel the energy surging through my veins as her arms wrapped around my neck, "Saranghae." I breathed in between kisses, making her cheeks go red and hot. She's still shy around me even if I have seen everything about her. But that's what makes everything more fun.

"Saranghae, Oppa." She whispered in my ear and kissed my neck, slowly. Holding her closer, my breath grew rapid and uneven. 

Suddenly the door flew open, "Jiyong! Chaerin, did you-!" Chaerin pulled away and blushed as the eldest girl accidentally barged in on us. Gyuri's hand flew up to her eyes and she turned around, "If you two wanna do-that, at least lock your door!" I chuckled.

"It's Ok Gyuri, we're not doing anything." Wow, thanks Gyuri. I thought I was gonna get some tonight.

Before I could complain, Gyuri whirled back around and smoothed out her blue t-shirt, pressing her back against the olive green walls, "Alright. Did you guys call back your teams in Seoul?"

Chaerin nodded, "De. They said they're on their way. They'll be here by tomorrow or the day after." Both girls clapped excitedly while I just smiled, can't wait to see my TOP, Taeyang and Daesung again. And of course Bom, Dara and Minji. Even if we haven't seen each other for only a few days, I couldn't stand to be apart from my friends. They're like my brothers and sisters, how can you seperate siblings? You can't. "Oppa. Let's go eat. I'm starving." Chaerin tugged my arm and pulled me into the hallway and ran towards the main room while sliding across the floor. She's seemed to have made a full recorvery. Still bubbly and sweet, my little HunChae~

"Dinner's ready! Decided to get more of the American vibe." Aaron snickered and nodded to me the tables filled with steaks, sandwiches, pizza and nearly every soda you could imagine. It all looked so good and I was starving.Pace yourself Jiyong, start out with something for your main course-and then we can go for something smaller. And god I'm talking to myself about portion control. Eh-SCREW IT! I grabbed a plate and piled it with a juicy medium-rare steak, a slice of pizza and a cup of Dr. Pepper. 

"Jeez Ji. You and your girl eat a lot." Hyunseung joked as I sat down next to Chaerin.

"We're growing people!" I defended. Chaerin chuckled and ate her sandwich without a care about what anyone said. I valued her for that, not caring about what others say. Something I'm trying to work on as well. 

Baekho swallowed his food and waved his knife carefully away from his body, "Did you guys contact your friends in Seoul?"

Seungri sat next to Chaerin on her other side and pulled the other chair beside him out so Tiffany could sit next to him. I sense something sucpicious, keke. I didn't mention it though, "De. We did. They're coming somewhere around tomorrow or the day after. We'll have seven trained members added to The Society.

"Great!" Jessica grinned and raised her glass, "TO THE SOCIETY!"

"THE SOCIETY!" Everyone cried in response and clanked glasses of soda together, a few splashing out of their cups.

"May we all survive the upcoming war." I heard Seungri mumble. I don't know if Chaerin heard it, but I looked to Seungri and nodded in agreement. May we survive.

 

The next day...

Chaerin's POV-

I woke up slowly, the feeling of warmth and sweetness engulfed me. I turned my head to smile at the sight of my boyfriend next to me. His warm was firmly around my waist, his nose touching my neck, tickling me. He had crashed with me out of boredom, sleeping shirtless beside me-which drove me nuts. I wore sweats and a tank top to bed, which is now ruffled due to my rolling around in bed. My hair was let loose and was sprawled around my head. My arms against his chest. I smiled and kissed his lips, so soft and mesmorizing. I felt him respond ever so lightly. So I pulled back and smiled, "Morning Jiyong."

He yawned, pulling me closer, "Morning HunChae." This is how our mornings should be, awake beside each other. As if reading myy thoughts, he nuzzled closer and whispered, "I want to be like this forever."

"Me too." I replied. He sighed happily and smoothed out my hair with his fingers. "I love you."

"I love you too."We stayed like that for a while, smiling and breathing slowly, trying not to let the thought of Thunder enter my head... Oops. I managed a stiff sigh. "Thinking about Thunder?"

"Yea..I just can't believe it." I sat up, burying my face in my hands, "What'll Dara say?" He rubbed my arms comfortingly, but they were still stiff.

"It'll be fine." He soothed, "We'll figure this out. I promise." He kissed my head and helped me up, "Get dressed. we pick up the others in the afternoon. Be easy on yourself, we'll tell them the news of Thunder when we gather for dinner tonight. Ok?"

I nodded and he picked up his shirt and left with a smile. Jiyong's right. I need to calm down...*BEEP BEEP* I whirled around to see my phone ringing, I quickly grabbed it and smiled, "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"CHAERINNIE!" I cringed at Bom's high and loud voice.

I screamed at the same volume and enthusiasm, "UNNIE!" I couldn't help but grin.

"We're at the airport!" I wrinkled my brows.

"What? But I just woke up."

She scoffed on the other line, "It's two in the afternoon!" Oops, oh yea. I must've been sleepy after drinking some shots last night.

"Mianhae Unnie. I'll pick you up soon arrasso?"

"DE!" I hung up and quickly changed into shorts that came up to my thighs and a thin gray sweater, grabbing a pair of shades and slipping on my sandals, I ran out, grabbing the keys to the van. You know those creepy white vans that can hold around fifteen people? Yea that, the Society has quite a few of them considering there are a lot of members so-no duh! I said morning to everyone I passed and skipped into the garage. Driving to the airport was a hassle, but finding my friends were no problem. Their hair all stood out. With Bom's blood red locks, TOP's bright cyan color, Daesung's bleach-blonde bangs and Taeyang's gold tips. Dara had a regular color-but her right side was shaved. They must've looked weird to others. "CHAERIN!!"

"UNNIES! MINJI!" I ran up to hug them all and smirked, "Welcom to the Society."

Bom flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Happy to be here."

"Not yet." I murmured to myself.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late update people. YAY, the rest of 2NE1 and Big Bang has arrived! *clap clap* How will they react to the Thunder news? Hopefully no one breaks anything.. Remember to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3