| NINE| - Visitors

Thief of His Heart

Visitors

 

 

 

Jiyong stirred in his sleep hearing a cry from somewhere across the room. He opened his eyes and rubbed his hands on them before standing up and going to where the cries are coming from.

 

 

He smiled down at his son before bending down and picking him up in his arms. He cooed the crying baby in his arms as he slowly sways them back and forth. His eyebrows furrowed when his son continues crying.

 

 

“What do you want, little boy? Appa is here”, Jiyong whispered as the baby in his arms continues to cry.

 

 

“He’s hungry”, Dara said behind his back. He turned around and saw Dara standing up from their bed and walking towards them. She laid her arms in front of Jiyong and he gently passed their baby to her arms.

 

 

Dara went back to the bed again and sat down before feeding their child with her own milk. Jiyong stood mesmerized seeing how his son closed his eyes contentedly as he drinks milk from his mother. He walked towards the bed and sat beside Dara and waited for his son to finish drinking.

 

 

“You’re amazing”, Jiyong said while he watch Dara gently laying down their now sleeping child on the crib across their bed. Dara kissed their son’s forehead before turning to Jiyong with a smile still plastered on her face.

 

 

“How do you know he’s hungry?”, Jiyong asked as he wraps his arms around her waist and sat them on the bed with Dara sitting on his lap.

 

 

“It’s mothers instinct, Jiyong”, she said.

 

 

“Let’s go back to sleep”, he simply said as he lays down their body on the bed. He wraps the blanket around her while his hands are around her waist. He then gently pushed himself up to kiss her on the cheeks before pulling her to him tighter and letting sleep succumb to them.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

“Jiyong, what do you want to name him?”, Dara asked Jiyong when they were sitting on the couch with their son on Jiyong’s arm, peacefully sleeping.

 

 

“Hyunseung”, he simply replied.

 

 

“Hyunseung it is”, Dara said as she leaned her head on his shoulders and watched their son sleeping like an angel. It seems like that the two parents won’t be able to get tired of watching their son in each other’s arms.

 

 

“I think we need to get married soon”, Jiyong said.

 

 

“There’s no need to hurry, Jiyong. I think we need to focus more on Hyunseung”, she replied.

 

 

“But I can’t wait to be married to you.”

 

 

“What’s the difference? We’re living now as if we’re married. I think it’s best if we wait till Hyunseung reached one year old.”

 

 

“There’s a difference”, he said as he looked at her straight in the eyes. Dara looked back at him with confusion on her brown orbs.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“You’re not yet a Kwon”, he simply said before turning his attention towards their son who opened his little eyes. Dara blushed hearing what he says and her eyes are still looking at him.

 

 

“You’re awake now, little boy. How’s your sleep?”, Jiyong talked to Hyunseung as if he can talk back. Dara smiled as she just watch how Jiyong cooed their son as Hyunseung has his little fingers wrapped around Jiyong’s pinky finger.

 

 

“Mr. Kwon, Seunghyun-ssi and Seungri-sii are here together with their wives”, one of the maids announced.

 

 

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he thought what in the hell why his brothers are here. Jiyong casted a concerned look at Dara and saw that she has an unsettled look in her eyes. Jiyong doesn’t have to guess why Dara looked unsettled and uncomfortable hearing his brother’s name. Those two good-for-nothing brothers of his just can’t move on from the issue that Dara had stolen from them.

 

 

He smiled reassuringly at her before nodding his head and walking towards the living room with his son on his arms and Dara following him.

 

 

“Here comes the proud daddy”, Seungri teased Jiyong as the latter stood across them with a proud smile on his lips.

 

 

Dara stood a little on Jiyong’s back. She feels uncomfortable seeing his two brothers just standing across her. She shifted her eyes to the lady standing beside Seunghyun and thought that she must be a model with those long legs and beautiful face. She then looked at the lady standing beside Seungri and was mesmerized how blonde hair suited her. She cannot even dare to compare any of those ladies to her.

 

 

“How are you, Dara noona?”, she was startled hearing Seungri talking to her. She looked at him and smiled at him before replying, “I’m fine. Thank you for asking.”

 

 

Soon, the two brothers surrounded Jiyong as they tried to catch a glimpse of their new nephew. Then she saw the two ladies approaching her with a smile on their faces. She doesn’t know what to do. She felt like some actresses from Hollywood are approaching her and she doesn’t even know what to do.

 

 

“Hello, I’m Bom, Seunghyun’s wife”, the lady with the long legs introduced herself.

 

 

“I’m Dara”, she said politely as she offered her hands in front of her for a handshake. But she was surprised when she felt herself being pulled in a hug.

 

 

“I know we’ll get along fine”, Bom whispered to her before letting her go and winking at her.

 

 

“Hi, unnie. I’m Chaerin, Seungri’s wife”, the blonde lady said and before she could even introduce herself, she was once again being pulled into a hug.

 

 

Dara smiled as she felt herself relaxing at the company of the two ladies. At least, the wives of Jiyong’s brothers doesn’t treat her with…… oh! She doesn’t even know how to describe how Jiyong’s brother treats her.

 

 

“I think you should call me sister-in-law now”, Bom said.

 

 

“But Jiyong and I are not yet marr—“

 

 

“You soon will be”, Chaerin cut her off. Dara just smiled at her.

 

 

“Now, let’s go see your cute son. We don’t want the boys influencing him in such an early age right?”, Bom said which made the three woman laugh.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

 

 

 

Dara gently lays herself in their bed after she and Jiyong had put Hyunseung to sleep. Jiyong immediately wrapped his arms around her as the lay across each other on the bed, facing each other.

 

 

“I want us to get married soon, Jiyong”, Dara said as she smiled at Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong just kissed her on the lips before returning her smile. He then pulled her closer to him and closed her eyes contentedly. 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Omo! I really need to get back to the original plot of the story... Urgh.. This just keeps on getting more boring. Mianhe, guys. Next chapter will be the turning of events.. And oh, I can already smell the ending.. T_T